We've provide our logo in several file formats to download, please read our guidelines for how the logo should be displayed before downloading a version of the logo you require.
Guidelines for using our logo
- The logo must appear in full. Do not crop or alter the logo in any way.
- Don't place drop shadows, keylines or layered effects over the logo. If you require more contrast with the background, adjust the background image by repositioning the photo or retouching the area where the logo sits.
- Refer to the style guidelines document (below) if you are not sure how to apply our branding to your design.
- The logo can only be displayed on promotional materials with our prior approval. Using our logo on your artwork will not provide a discount to inthemix services unless you have organised this with our sales team.
- If you have any more questions, click here to contact our sales team.
Use this logo when your artwork contains a black or dark coloured background.
Use this logo when your artwork contains a white or light coloured background and you need a mono logo.
Use this logo when your artwork contains a white or light coloured background and you need a colour logo.
This is a practical guide to using each of the elements of our brand and how to put them together.