- How is personal information collected?
In order to provide a quality service, inthemix.com.au (us/we) offers customers the ability to subscribe to our newsletter, sign up as a community member, enter competitions and promotions and purchase tickets/products online through http://www.inthemix.com.au. In order to provide these services, inthemix.com.au collects personal information about customers. Collection of this information will occur at the time you enter a competition, subscribe to the newsletter, make a purchase, or when you register as an inthemix.com.au member through our website.
- What personal information does inthemix.com.au collect and why?
We may collect your name, address, email address and telephone number(s) in order to send you the communications you’ve requested, to send you a prize, or to notify you in the case of an event cancellation or change of event details. Even if you initially choose to subscribe to receive communications from us, you may also unsubscribe or resubscribe at a later stage at http://www.inthemix.com.au/p/newsletter/
- Will personal information be given to anyone else?
inthemix.com.au will only disclose information about you if you have given your prior consent, so that you can be provided with promotional material and special offers that you have requested. Otherwise, inthemix.com.au will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act.
- Security of personal information
inthemix.com.au protects the personal information it collects in a secure database. Any employees with access to this database are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by inthemix.com.au as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information at all times.
- Access and correction
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to information that inthemix.com.au holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to access the personal information that we hold about you, a request can be lodged using the contact details provided in point 9 (below).As an inthemix member, you are able to access or correct the personal information that inthemix.com.au holds about you by logging in and updating your details at http://my.inthemix.com.au/edit-details.
- Online collection of personal and non-personal information
- Online disclosures
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, inthemix.com.au has relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our web pages. If you visit our website, advertisement server companies may collect information such as your IP address and clickstream information. For further information about this, we suggest you refer to the privacy policies of Double Click.
- Links to other websites
Sometimes our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-inthemix.com.au website, please understand that inthemix.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Additional privacy information and how to contact inthemix
- by submitting a Support Request
- by facsimile on +61 (0) 2 9282 4099
- by letter to PO Box 1964, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 AUSTRALIA
- Australia’s first festival on a cruise ship
- Ultra is coming to Bali this year
- Armin van Buuren talks trance in 2015
- 90s rave phat-pants are back
- Someone from Revolver did a Reddit AMA
- Behold, the epic 72-tweet DJ rant
- 'Dancing Man' bullied by club-goers
- Watch DJs tell us the grossest thing they've seen in a club
- Derrick Carter is trolling "Derp House DJs"
- The Prodigy rip into sell-outs
- Die Antwoord just ripped into Drake on Instagram
- Watch Steve Aoki fans literally dance in poo at a show
- Watch the latest viral video making fun of DJing
- Not even Felix da Housecat can get into Berghain