- How is personal information collected?
In order to provide a quality service, inthemix.com.au (us/we) offers customers the ability to subscribe to our newsletter, sign up as a community member, enter competitions and promotions and purchase tickets/products online through http://www.inthemix.com.au. In order to provide these services, inthemix.com.au collects personal information about customers. Collection of this information will occur at the time you enter a competition, subscribe to the newsletter, make a purchase, or when you register as an inthemix.com.au member through our website.
- What personal information does inthemix.com.au collect and why?
We may collect your name, address, email address and telephone number(s) in order to send you the communications you’ve requested, to send you a prize, or to notify you in the case of an event cancellation or change of event details. Even if you initially choose to subscribe to receive communications from us, you may also unsubscribe or resubscribe at a later stage at http://www.inthemix.com.au/p/newsletter/
- Will personal information be given to anyone else?
inthemix.com.au will only disclose information about you if you have given your prior consent, so that you can be provided with promotional material and special offers that you have requested. Otherwise, inthemix.com.au will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or permitted under the Privacy Act.
- Security of personal information
inthemix.com.au protects the personal information it collects in a secure database. Any employees with access to this database are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by inthemix.com.au as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information at all times.
- Access and correction
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to information that inthemix.com.au holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to access the personal information that we hold about you, a request can be lodged using the contact details provided in point 9 (below).As an inthemix member, you are able to access or correct the personal information that inthemix.com.au holds about you by logging in and updating your details at http://my.inthemix.com.au/edit-details.
- Online collection of personal and non-personal information
- Online disclosures
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, inthemix.com.au has relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our web pages. If you visit our website, advertisement server companies may collect information such as your IP address and clickstream information. For further information about this, we suggest you refer to the privacy policies of Double Click.
- Links to other websites
Sometimes our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-inthemix.com.au website, please understand that inthemix.com.au is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Additional privacy information and how to contact inthemix
- by submitting a Support Request
- by facsimile on +61 (0) 2 9282 4099
- by letter to PO Box 1964, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012 AUSTRALIA
- The 50 Best Tracks of 2015...So Far
- How to blow a $70 million fortune
- Ecstasy to be sold at chemists?
- A-Trak shows us what "real DJing" is
- Sydney’s new weekly rooftop party
- Hear Porter's epic 90-minute set
- Is this the song of the summer?
- The 100 Greatest Australian Dance Tracks Of All Time
- EMC back for 2015 with Carl Cox
- Watch Major Lazer play Lean On live
- You can finally watch the Daft Punk doco
- Meet Sydney's goon festival
- The most Armin's been paid for a show
- Hear Carmada's legendary GTM set