inthemix Forums

inthemix Forums (http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/index.php)
-   The Main Room (http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   9-5 thread VII: The Empire of the Arrogant Coont with the Tipped Hat Strikes Back (http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=314957)

gurneyhalleck 11-Jun-13 11:43am

9-5 thread VII: The Empire of the Arrogant Coont with the Tipped Hat Strikes Back

Who Posted?
Spoiler:
Total Posts: 2,969
User Name Posts
i am an alias 472
liberabit 410
mliro 363
Bumpy 209
ravelikespastic 168
gurneyhalleck 164
Kellyboop 148
borrisGLOWSTICK 142
reak0r 141
stargazer 137
meldavid 116
pEAkeR_hAT 110
kanni 64
Lieniite 61
puff puff 49
Tang_ 40
silvaside 29
Villephant 27
RunningWithScissors 26
Onijin 24
Jehovahs Fitness 15
Davomaxi 9
Dj Whisper 8
Ball 6
MCSphinx 4
Fangoriously 4
Uncle Grandfather 4
trAse 3
BumblingBee 3
Lambretta 3
watsakerring 1
Dr Spooner 1
Gruso 1
jackles 1
special ed 1
worla 1
BMoney 1
autumn acid 1
stubs 1
Bracko 1

Who Ragequit?
Spoiler:
i am an alias

Rules -
1. You do not talk about 9-5 Club
2. You do not talk about 9-5 Club
3. Haters can get bent and leave - unless they are at least 8/10 and have a ravishing ass. (we will make an exception)
4. Call a spade a spade, be honest and cut the bullshit
5. Fights will go on as long as they have to, no PM's to sort it out privately, someone stops posting or ragequits, the fight is over.
6. No Fence sitting, take a side and don't be all 'I'm flying under the radar'
7. Be nice to your mother
8. And the final rule, If this is your first day at 9-5 club, you have to post.
8.1 Really, do whatever you want, who the fuck am I to impose some Nazi-regime upon you?

gonefishin 11-Jun-13 11:54am

The carnt with the hat, what's his name? name him and we will take it from there, whatever happens happens, sounds like a fuggin low **** imo

mliro 11-Jun-13 11:55am

tipped hat strikes back rhymes

don't even try to claim it gurney it wasn't intentional

mliro 11-Jun-13 12:00pm

at 9-5 we live our lives a quarter page at a time, nothing else matters, for those 25 posts or less, we’re free

Bumpy 11-Jun-13 12:09pm

9-5 sounds like a shit hole. And you're all shit holes. Whoever made the last one was a shit hole

gurneyhalleck 11-Jun-13 12:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mliro (Post 395247347)
tipped hat strikes back rhymes

don't even try to claim it gurney it wasn't intentional

Actually, it wasnt' but I lold

gurneyhalleck 11-Jun-13 12:12pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin (Post 395247346)
The carnt with the hat, what's his name? name him and we will take it from there, whatever happens happens, sounds like a fuggin low **** imo

It's a tip for those self indulgent DJ's
http://fuckingdjtips.com/
Quote:

Originally Posted by gurneyhalleck (Post 395247076)
'If I am gurning of my fucking dial dancing up a storm and you play my favorite song, and I point at you up in your little box and say "fuckkkk yeah' and man eye fuck you in a non sexual way with the excitement of a 5 year old on Christmas, don't ignore me like some arrogant coont with your hat tipped to the side. At least acknowledge me and smile in the fact that for that moment we were on the same wavelength"

i am an alias 11-Jun-13 01:02pm

i approve

pEAkeR_hAT 11-Jun-13 01:59pm

I think girls should be allowed to be as slutty as they want, GTFO Kellyboop

(FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!)

puff puff 11-Jun-13 02:11pm

sometimes I sit back and wonder why I try... my case study today:

3 guys, A, B, and C are in a bar. 2 girls D and E are there with their males friends F and G.

A, B and C are known criminals. Everyone is drunk, A is openly on durgs.

A and D hook up. A takes D outside and B and C follow. A tells D that he'll protect her if she has sex with him. After the sex B and C sexually assault her. It is interrupted and they leave.

D is upset and goes back to her friends. Her male friends F and G confront A, B and C and threaten them for assaulting A. The bar owner steps in to break it up and F accidentally glass the owner. All the males are kicked out.

A pays for his bar tab with a credit card not in his name. The bartender doesn't check the signature or ID.

Once outside B punches G once and G gets knocked out, breaks his skull in the fall and dies later in hospital after E takes him off life support on medical advice.

Bouncer1 subdues A with force and breaks his arm.

Bouncer2 and F approach C who pulls a knife and slashes F on the arm causing major blood loss.

C runs off and breaks into the owners car and attempts to drive off. He is stopped by the police. He gets out and spits at them and they use (un?)necessary force to subdue him.

B runs off home to his GF.

Meanwhile inside the club D and E have found A's stash and E hands out the durgs for free to people in the club and D and E keeps some for themselves. The police discover this is the onsite interview with the girls.

The next day B is found at home, which is also where A is staying. The police raid the premises and find a lab in the laundry, large stash in a common area, and smaller stash in the room where is A is staying. A denies knowing about any of the stuff in the premises despite that some was found in his belongings. There were also stolen credit cards in his stuff.

Finally A was actually diagnosed with HIV some weeks beforehand and did not inform sexual partners since that time nor did he use protection.

So I'm looking at homicide, GBH, criminal negligence, causation, foreseeability, dangerous 'thing' (including possible virus?), rape, sexual assault, abuse, trafficking, possession, producing, being an occupier, stealing, drink driving, failure to produce, forgery, fraud, theft and can not use elements of criminal responsibility as to possible defences.

:nooo:

FFS. Not beige.

tl:dr - this unit sucks ass and I just needed to rant it out to know the elements I am dealing with.

i am an alias 11-Jun-13 02:20pm

puffles you lost me at A, B & C.

when it comes to multiples like that, i need an actual picture of the scenario.

pEAkeR_hAT 11-Jun-13 02:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff puff (Post 395247550)

3 guys, A, B, and C are in a bar. 2 girls D and E are there with their males friends F and G.

A and D hook up. A takes D outside and B and C follow. A tells D that he'll protect her if she has sex with him. After the sex B and C sexually assault her. It is interrupted and they leave.

D is upset and goes back to her friends. Her male friends F and G confront A, B and C and threaten them for assaulting A. The bar owner steps in to break it up and F accidentally glass the owner. All the males are kicked out.

A pays for his bar tab with a credit card not in his name. The bartender doesn't check the signature or ID.

Once outside B punches G once and G gets knocked out, breaks his skull in the fall and dies later in hospital after E takes him off life support on medical advice.

Bouncer2 and F approach C who pulls a knife and slashes F on the arm causing major blood loss.

C runs off and breaks into the owners car and attempts to drive off. He is stopped by the police. He gets out and spits at them and they use (un?)necessary force to subdue him.

Meanwhile inside the club D and E have found A's stash and E hands out the durgs for free to people in the club and D and E keeps some for themselves. The police discover this is the onsite interview with the girls.

The next day B is found at home, which is also where A is staying. The police raid the premises and find a lab in the laundry, large stash in a common area, and smaller stash in the room where is A is staying. A denies knowing about any of the stuff in the premises despite that some was found in his belongings. There were also stolen credit cards in his stuff.

Finally A was actually diagnosed with HIV some weeks beforehand and did not inform sexual partners since that time nor did he use protection.

So I'm looking at homicide, GBH, criminal negligence, causation, foreseeability, dangerous 'thing' (including possible virus?), rape, sexual assault, abuse, trafficking, possession, producing, being an occupier, stealing, drink driving, failure to produce, forgery, fraud, theft and can not use elements of criminal responsibility as to possible defences.

FFS. Not beige.

tl:dr - this unit sucks ass and I just needed to rant it out to know the elements I am dealing with.

Oh reminds an old case study I had to do in 3rd year uni.

You're not doing forensics by any chance are you?

The case they gave us was so perverted and disgusting you wouldn't believe it (even for my black soul)

puff puff 11-Jun-13 02:29pm

lol - that is the clearest way to represent it. It's actually pretty complicated with some extraneous factors I didn't include. Plus the case is presented all over the place without a necessarily clear timeline. Just hoping the exam q's aren't as convoluted. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

puff puff 11-Jun-13 02:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by pEAkeR_hAT (Post 395247564)
Oh reminds an old case study I had to do in 3rd year uni.

You're not doing forensics by any chance are you?

The case they gave us was so perverted and disgusting you wouldn't believe it (even for my black soul)

nope - done forensics, this is good old fashioned criminal law. Either way, both units have pretty full on content, gots to have a strong stomach and no urges to kick anybody in the head - especially when they involve miniature people and and full blown sickos. X(

i am an alias 11-Jun-13 02:39pm

this is what i came up with so far.
but too too long and have to do real work

mliro 11-Jun-13 03:08pm

I like how A rolls

borrisGLOWSTICK 11-Jun-13 03:12pm

pEAkeR_hAT 11-Jun-13 03:49pm

Oh law, have fun, i did a criminology major which had two law units, they really sucked! cite this, bs that, explain this, bla bla

not like.law and.order at all :(

puff puff 11-Jun-13 04:16pm

yup, I feel pretty dumb sometimes. I am doing both criminology and law as separate degrees, but at the same time. I grad crim this year and only have electives left so I'm racking up law units (instead of uber awesome GPA loving fluff) so I can finish law sooner. Got some work lined up in the faculty next year so it's not all bad. Funny enough in my scenario today the DPP is represented by Jack McCoy. I preferred Adam Schiff.

I thought I was having a bad day, need child support, both TP and diapers running out tomorrow and haven't had said 'support' in 3 mths - inspection thursday, exam friday and then the a whopper 75% tuesday.

Then I saw a new Audi TT being towed, it made me smile :)

pEAkeR_hAT 11-Jun-13 04:32pm

Just go to maccas and steal their toilet paper, also hotel lobby bathrooms are good for this, backpacker101 haha

gurneyhalleck 11-Jun-13 06:49pm

Conversely the quality of toilet paper at McDonalds is like sandpaper and only 110pty, their napkins on the other hand are around 200pty and much like baby softwipes.

Bumpy 11-Jun-13 07:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff puff (Post 395247656)
yup, I feel pretty dumb sometimes. I am doing both criminology and law

Please tell me this is you

puff puff 11-Jun-13 09:02pm

^nailed it.

*except I'm blonde
**no longer a paralegal either, tired of taking orders from suits
***obviously love that show

puff puff 11-Jun-13 09:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurneyhalleck (Post 395247755)
Conversely the quality of toilet paper at McDonalds is like sandpaper and only 110pty, their napkins on the other hand are around 200pty and much like baby softwipes.

Ya'know, I might just ask my neighbour if the situation gets dire. I still have tissues, napkins, paper towel and actual baby soft wipes before needing to steal. If I was going to steal I would totally not be going for macca's tp, maybe somewhere more upmarket like a sizzler.

gurneyhalleck 11-Jun-13 10:30pm

Wait... Puff is a girl ???

Trinity: My name's Trinity.
Neo: *The* Trinity? Who cracked the IRS d-base?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Neo: Jesus...
Trinity: What?
Neo: I just thought... you were a guy.
Trinity: Most guys do.

ravelikespastic 11-Jun-13 11:29pm

Greetings all :D

How are we?

Onijin 12-Jun-13 01:41am

Not bad. Thinking about doing a roadtrip over to Melbs towards the end of the year around late November or early December, depending on when my exams are. Probably want to see more this time around, compared to when I last drove over five years ago with a fully loaded car and wanted to get there ASAP, instead of wanting to take my time this time around.

i am an alias 12-Jun-13 04:33am

Hey raves :-D you've taken to Facebook with a vengeance!

Tang_ 12-Jun-13 05:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpy (Post 395247790)
Please tell me this is you

*swoon*

mliro 12-Jun-13 07:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic (Post 395247881)
Greetings all :D

How are we?

spastic, how is the holiday?

what have you put up your nose so far?

do they have mcdonalds overseas?

kanni 12-Jun-13 10:32am

morning 9-5-ers ^-^

kanni 12-Jun-13 10:52am

where are you now Raves?

gurneyhalleck 12-Jun-13 12:10pm

why is it so loud in hear?

mliro 12-Jun-13 12:31pm

gurneyhalleck 12-Jun-13 12:35pm

Awwww shit mliro look what you did, now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block... and replace the piston rings you fried.

mliro 12-Jun-13 12:37pm

nearly had me? you never had me...you never had your car

gurneyhalleck 12-Jun-13 12:48pm

Bumpy 12-Jun-13 12:53pm

I like the tuna here.

mliro 12-Jun-13 12:55pm

Bumpy 12-Jun-13 12:57pm

I saw the new one last night. So bad.

mliro 12-Jun-13 01:00pm

im off to see it with the wife tomorrow...any chance we see jordana Brewster naked?

Bumpy 12-Jun-13 01:06pm

I don't want to ruin the chance, but you won't have a boner by the end of the movie.

mliro 12-Jun-13 01:08pm

so no topless vin diesel either

Bumpy 12-Jun-13 01:13pm

The rock is looking hard though ;)

i am an alias 12-Jun-13 01:16pm

i like vin's abs

Anselm 12-Jun-13 01:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by puff puff (Post 395247550)

FFS. Not beige.

Practising law is never as interesting as the uni exams.

Bumpy 12-Jun-13 02:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by i am an alias (Post 395248320)
i like vin's abs

Vin looks like the Michellin man next to Dwayne.

i am an alias 12-Jun-13 02:41pm

dwayne? you mean the toothfairy?

reak0r 12-Jun-13 02:56pm

morning all.
i need to vent.
cbf typing the story.
cbf complaining to my mates.
might just get drunk.
<3

i am an alias 12-Jun-13 02:56pm

i will join you