Quote:

Originally Posted by HoleInTheWall

And my pick for coffee is Jamie's in the Valley (Robertson St), best coffees EVER.

Is that the little hole in the wall (pardon the pun) on the right hand corner (as you're facing James Street) of James and Robertson? Must try it. I can subject their coffee to my rigorous Coffee Nazi tests.

Spanish restaurant Miro's (Merthyr Rd) has some of the best tappas I've ever tasted and I hear their Paella is divine. They have flamenco dancers on Fri/Sat night too.
Merthyr Cafe (funnily enough on Merthyr Rd) has some of the best Chinese I've ever sampled. Reasonably priced and service with a smile. They know me all too well.
Little Larder (Moray St) has a great breakfast menu and excellent coffee. Shame there's so little seating. Getting a table on Saturday morning is nigh on impossible.
Arriva Italian (Merthyr Rd) is barely passable. The last time I was there, service was average and my lasagne was below par. You have been warned.
Fish's (Cnr Florence & Macquarie St, Teneriffe) does some of the best and cheapest (yes cheap in Teneriffe!) fish and chips. Get it to take away, wander across the road and eat by the river. Loves it!

Can anyone suggest a ring burning (lol) Indian restaurant in the New Farm/Valley area apart from Sitar? I'm seriously over that place (foods good and all, just want to try something different).
Also, any Teppanyaki recommendations (once again New Farm/Valley) would be appreciated.
And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the horse tranquiliser.