HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS

This is my new mix for oct/nov 07

Its called ..6AM WOBBLY MIX

As you can see from the track listings it contains lots of Idjut/Ben Cook/Rong stuff, for me thats my favorite style of House music.
I posted a mix about 4 weeks ago and although it was ok it just didn't have that late night feel and dubbiness that I like in HOuse music, so I decided to put together a set of tunes that I REALLY LOVE and would like to hear at 6AM, hence its name!!!!!
(THIS IS WHAT I CALL DEEP HOUSE)
Much respect and love go out to all the producers, remixers, musicians ,record companies and dj's that went into making these songs...your talent is a constant inspiration to me.
BIg thanks go to George Sadlik for doing the post production and uploading (I'm still new at this and don't have great computer equipment/skills.

Equipment used.. 2 x 1200's and a pioneer 2 channel mixer.
THIS IS AN ALL VINYL MIX ONE TAKE NO EDITTING !!!!!!

So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, 7 years of djing and I think I finally made a mix that I can be proud of... so sit back roll up a fat one and drift off....PEACE DALE

TRACL LISTINGS... FOR 6AM WOBBLY MIX 0CT/NOV 07

1 STRANGER AND CAPT DELICSOUS..."tea and anti depressants" dance party mix RONG RECORDS
2 FRONTERA..."walking in the rain"...Idjut dub..MUSIC FOR DREAMS
3 IDJUT BOYS..."phantom slasher"..U-STAR RECORDS
4 STEVE KOTEY..."I get deeper"...BEAR ENTERTAINMENT
5 FRAM..."Unnatural high"..Mudd remix..VERTIGE RECORDS
6 STRANGER.."Motorboy"..SMASH HITS RECORDS
7 IDJUT BOYS.."Daily dose"..BEAR FUNK RECORDS
8 PHREEK PLUS ONE.."Boogie beat"..COMPOST BLACK..
9 TRIANGLE ORCHESTRA..."@137"..RONG RECORDS
10 TRIANGLE ORCHESTRA.."MInd your head".Ben Cook unreleased mix..ECONOMY DJ RECORDS
11 STRANGER.." You and me"...STRANGER MUSIC
12 IDJUT BOYS AND QUAKERMEN..."Gurners Choice"..GLASGOW UNDERGROUND
13.INTERZONE THRILLS.."Garry's Choice"..INTERZONETHRILLS REC'S
14 FROGSNATCHER.."Dream Rabbit"..AFROART
15 STROMBER.."Giddy Down"..FATCAT RECORDS

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nciawp

http://www.myspace.com/dalestephen