TKR 06 Release note:

New release on Teskoba Recordings brings a fresh new serbian artist (Tesk) to the label, as the sixth release ventures into the realms of more modern techno sounds.

Tesk tracks bring a distinctive tribal atmosphere to the dancefloor, ridden with pure organic space sounds , while the percusions are taking you to a hypnotic dance state.Third track of the release is a remix from Concrete djz and while keeping the hypnotic feel of the original track , concrete djz put this one to the darker side, taking the atmosphere a level deeper . Dark ,spaced out morphing theme along with a brutal set of metalic crunchy percusions .

[TKR06] Tesk - Unknow Project EP

1. Tesk - unknown 4.5
2. Tesk - unknown 5.5
3. Tesk - unknown 4.5 (Concrete Djz mix)

Digital Download Exclusive @ Juno

Full track previews available @ http://www.myspace.com/teskoba

Mastering credits: Steve Loss @ Black Monolith Studios
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

TKR06 Feedback

Voidloss: "Nice Teskoba release. A more pure techno sound than previous releases, and more cohesive overall, if this is the beginning of a trend for the label, then it will hold my interest. This should appeal to people who remember what techno is about."

Patrick DSP: "Moody & deep. the kind of stuff that will get into people's heads and never leave for the rest of the night."

Mark EG: "Huge sound and even bigger production - this is the real sound of the future from the Concrete Djz."

Mattias Fridell: "Unknown 4.5 is really standing out for me, this tune have a unique atmosphere that reminds me of Jeff Mills "Something in the sky" series, hypnotic vibe and groove in this excellent sci-fi track. The Concrete DJz remix is more in the face taking the hypnotic vibe and makes it crunchy groovey. Uknown 5.5 feels scientific & moody.One of the best EPs I've heard for years."

Subotic: "Quality techno as always, nice and clean production, will play the 5.5 track, great atmosphere and nice synth

Tyler Smith: "Very nice release. Sounds a bit like Detroit meets Birmingham to me. Hyptonic tracks with sharp hats sounds. The Conrete DJz mix is wicked and my preferred one in the pack ! It still rings in my mind."

Vegim: "Amazing EP. Really like all 3 tracks. 4.5 (Oiriginal) - definitely for my favorite box. Will be charted and played all arround. "