Quote:

Originally Posted by macadali View Post

^^^^Fkn golden ShinnyDiscoball hahaha classic!

This Gene Hoffman person aka mad-ass Psyentist is a fuckin clown. Just listen to his mixes. Oh, who are you again? Just some dude that existed 8 years ago that nobody ever heard off anyway, but now is overweight and sports a fuckin pathetic beard and thinks he is on his own personal come back in the techno arena. For fuck sake just read his bio on soundcloud - could there be a bigger (fatter) more glorified self-promoting tool than that? You're resorting to parties in Gold Coast hahaha (the techno capital of Oz. clearly). Good luck with your techno career ya mad cnut....

How old are you, 10? Just about any techno party worth it's salt in Melbourne had Gene playing a few years back. He is a quality DJ, his recent sets hasn't changed my perspective on that and I don't even know the guy. As per his Soundcloud..."Now he's old, semi-retired and mixes at home for fun". Oh I am sure he is aspiring to go career now, didn't you know techno DJ's make more these days working from home?

I look forward to hopefully going to Berghain at some point when I leave for Europe later this year, but would not really care that much if I didn't make it in when Berlin has so many other fucking awesome options available, particularly Tresor which imo really is the originator of industrial, hard techno in a club/warehouse environment. Berghain just took that concept and pushed it into a slightly different direction (ie assfucking).

@Psyentist At posting the macadali quote on Soundcloud.

OnL - Weathering Shifts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I can't bring myself to even click on the Hidden stuff, man. I'm sorry. I think he makes the musical equivalent of the feeling you'd have after coming down from a 72 hour ice binge and finding you've skull fucked your grandmother to death.