Quote:

Originally Posted by PSD4 View Post

One thing I've never understood, people complain about the clubs here being a meat market, yet people having sex on the dancefloor is a 'berghain thing' that you shouldn't question because 'you wouldn't understand'?

HAHAHAHAHAA Berghain aint no Kit Kat club, the dancefloor is full of people rocking to quality techno.

Tresor would be amazing spewing they were renovating when I went there.

Many, many diverse places and quality techno events that happen all around the world and yes heaps in Berlin! Seen the Grounded Theory party lineups= some of the best underground techno acts....BUT BERGHAIN IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE.......the crem de la crem...and for ANYONE, especially a techno lover who hasn't been to experience the madness that is Berghain & the ABSOLUTE AMAZING A-GRADE NON STOP QUALITY OF TECHNO beats coming through one of the best sound systems in the world......DO NOT & CAN NOT tell me to 'get over it'!

WE DON'T GET TECHNO LIKE THAT IN OZ............once in a blue moon if anything (some techno).....and sometimes the internationals can even be let downs especially when they play inconsistently and well below par...WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CAPABLE OF!!!

This weeks lineup at Berghain consists of NORMAN NODGE - VAULT SERIES LIVE AKA MOERBECK & SUBJECTED - JOHN SELWAY - MASTER MARCEL FENGLER
awesome side room djs as well, Panorama Bar is also in a league of its own...absolute brilliance & atmosphere. The way a real club should be.....no attitudes.....quality tunes & rocking atmosphere......something Australia lacks of as of late!!!!
Every week the lineups consist of some of the best techno acts, it is little wonder why this club is hailed as one of the techno meccas of zee world.........fucked up door policy yes unfortunately, especially for the tourists but if you ever get in GUARANTEED ROYAL TECHNO FULFILLMENT, the lineups say it all
http://berghain.de/event/342