Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinyDiscoball View Post

LOL @ narrowminded................no best clubs or festivals for that matter too???? maybe not in Australia but OVERSEAS there are REALLY GOOD QUALITY EVENTS/CLUBS/FESTIVALS that deliver week in week out......yes & some are better than the rest. It is ONE of the BEST TECHNO CLUBS IN THE WORLD. END OF STORY & yes totally agree there are so many other quality clubs/events all over the world, no one is denying that....but this thread is about the ROYAL BERGHAIN!

couple of times? OH I WISH!!!!! haha I only went the once & it has totally amazed me. The quality of the music was unbelievable....Pysentist no shit sherlock ofcourse your friends in Berlin dont go goo-goo gaga over it, they are used to it living there.....ofcourse Im gunna lose my shit if I heard non-stop quality techno in a club, where in Australia its pretty much non existant in the clubbing land. I heard a lot of quality tunes in other venues in Berlin, the infamous Bar 25, Watergate etc....loved every minute of my time in Berlin.....

HAHA JOOTSIE JUICE.........you were playing to THE WRONG PUSSY CROWD!!! re no bookings.......maybe coz promoters & sheep ****s are just sheep followers who HAVE NO REAL CLUE!!! hehe

And its not just HARD HARD TECHNO Im talking about.........Im talking about QUALITY deep driving techno........the diverse likes of Giorgio Gigli, Milton Bradley, Marcel Dettman, Shifted, Dino Sabatini, Mike Dehnert, Ben Klock, Marcel Fengler, RROSE, The Black Dog, Dasha Rush, Sandwell District, SILENT SERVANT ETC ETC ETC

for more harder PERC, SAWLIN, PLANETARY ASSAULT SYSTEMS, MOERBECK, SUBJECTED, ROBERT HOOD, NORTHERN STRUCTURES, ANCIENT METHODS, ETC

you get my drift.

Does your caps lock get stuck on your keyboard or SOMETHING?

Last edited by Psyentist: 14-Jan-12 at 11:17pm