https://payitforwardbundle.com/

As far as I can tell, it's like Humble Bundle (pay what you want) but it's for designers. Contains stock photos, templates, and 1 year subscriptions to a few design programs. I know nothing else about this bundle so can't say if it's trustworthy, reliable etc.

Quote:

Frequently Asked Questions

Looks interesting, can you tell me more about this?

The Pay It Forward Bundle is a collaboration among 16 top design brands, where you can choose your own price that you want to pay to purchase the bundle, and then you’ll get access to more than $4,500 worth of design goods and services from each of the partners. Your entire contribution (minus credit card processing fees) goes directly to fund medical procedures for people around the globe who can’t afford them via non-profit Watsi.

How long do I have to redeem the goods I purchased?

You can purchase the Pay It Forward Bundle anytime between December 2nd, 2014 - 11:59pm PST December 31st, 2014, and you’ll have until 11:59pm PST January 31st, 2015 to redeem each of the partner offers. Unfortunately we won’t be able to offer refunds or extend the redemption period, so make sure to redeem each of the partner offers before January 31st, 2015.

How do I redeem promotional bundle items I purchased?

A redemption email will be sent to your email address immediately after purchasing the bundle, and it will contain a link to a special redemption page where you can claim each of the partner offers. The redemption email will also serve as your receipt.

What if I lost my redemption email?

If you lose your redemption email anytime before the redemption period ends (January 31st, 2015), you can always click on the “Already Purchased?” link above, then re-enter the email address you used to purchase the bundle and we’ll send you another copy of your receipt, with the special link to claim each of the partner offers.

How can I use the promotional bundle items once I redeem them?

Once you purchase the bundle, you’ll unlock each of the partner offers on this page. To redeem each of the offers, click on the “Claim Offer” link next to each offer and you’ll be taken to a dedicated page on the partner’s site to redeem their offer. Each of the bundle offers is subject to the terms and conditions of the partner, so if you run into any issues redeeming any of the partner offers please contact the partner directly. Also, please read the Pay It Forward Bundle Terms and Conditions if you have any additional questions.

Can I get a tax write-off for my purchase?

While you’re not able to claim a tax write-off for purchasing the Pay It Forward Bundle (our legal department says something about it being a purchase of goods and services rather than a direct charitable donation), you can still feel great about knowing that the proceeds from your purchase will go directly to support Watsi and all the good they bring to the world...and you get a great deal too.

What if I have a question about a product or have trouble redeeming an offer within the bundle?

If you run into any issues redeeming any of the partner offers, please contact the partner directly and they’ll be able to help you get set up. Unfortunately the Pay It Forward Bundle team won’t be able to help with any product-specific or redemption questions since the partners know their products best!

_______
Flickr