Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruso View Post

I don't think mutiny is much of a threat! Bit of loud whinging can't hurt though.

Could we possibly gather enough ex-itm'ers together and do a good old 2006-2007 style flash rave at ITM-HQ (Or Junkee or whatever its called) in protest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shr3dder View Post

I went and saved a bunch of Adelaide and Melbourne event reviews that I did awhile back when I noticed stuff start to go missing, it's not much but I wanted to keep a record of what I did..

Anyone got that fucking hilarious review of Kid Kenobi & MC Shureshock in CBR many a year ago?

*** WAIT, FUCK, FOUND IT*** I love you RWS!!! http://wiki..com/Bassline

Quote:

Originally Posted by i am an alias View Post

please.. no. i'm not ready to say goodbye!

Quote:

I went to Electric Gardens on the weekend. More than once I was asked "should we use real names or usernames" when meeting someone, which I thought was neat <3

ITMers. Not posting, but still kicking.

Quote:

I'd say the festival was less than 5% shirtless. It was good.

Yeah Electric Gardens was wicked, lots of old faces there. Minimal wankery.

I would like to +1 to basically what everyone else has said. Honestly if it wasn't for ITM I would not be here today.

Shout outs go to RWS, Bracko, MadMike, Gruso, kimberly, WoWk, Darko, ILoveTheCubs, rica, j-rod-scott. Half you ****s dont post here anymore, but I am still saying OHAI because I fucking love you all and this place would not have been the same without the constant daily banter in the golden years of 2006-2008?

xxoo.

PS. If someone can get me a dump of the entire DB, will host for free forever. Have ample capacity (the joys of working in "the cloud" industry). Just need a smart cookie who can perform the data import/export etc.
PPS, can someone restore :munted: ?
ARMIN

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors

hardstyle does have melodies they're just really retarded