Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceAgePimp

I would say there is a pretty good chance that you are gay/bi and just in denial. Is there anyone on ITM who can testify that they've ever known you to date a real life woman, or better yet - that you weren't putting from the rough whilst doing so?

you really are a piece of shit, aren't you?

1. no, I'm not. I just happen to have a gay brother (who, if you had even read the thread you would notice also posted....) so I have very strong views on the subject because I hate the though of him (as well as my other friends) being prejudiced by bigots such as yourself so I get very vocal when I feel that has/is happening.

2. what point would that prove anyway? you're just tring to distract people with petty arguments because it's the one staple of people who have none.

Quote:

I've never backpedalled on anything I've ever said, but you have made it pretty obvious that you're a fucking hypocrite.

.....appart from saying that you were only trolling when everyone started attacking you for what you said. right. never.

Quote:

so it's OK to use a word that some deem offensive, as long as you conform to that offensive word and you have pre-approval and it is "all in jest". You have no fucking idea do you? I'm sure there would be plenty of black people who would object to the usage of the word "******" regardless of who was saying it. Your bullshit rhetoric is so contradictive and full of holes I can only but laugh at your lack of intelligence and understanding of society in general. Did you even pass primary school?

c'mon, surely you can do better than that?

petty petty insults..... not to mention tormenting another person who has just miscarried..... congratulations - you're officially the first person I've put on ignore