This is a bit of a cut n' paste of what I said to friends over email:

That has to be one of the best parties I've been to in a long time! We rocked up just in time to catch the start of Ame's live set and man was it good! Such a great way to kick off the day, and this time they nailed the sound in the courtyard.
After that we hit up some food in the pizza bar, that was a lot of fun listening to some top party tunes while chowing down on an amazing 300g rib eye steak cooked to perfection.
After that we sorta floated around as Sebastien Leger wasn't really doing it for me, but Schumacher? Goddamn that was a killer set. So much energy and enthusiasm with some epic tracks dropped. The crowd was loving it! we had a great vantage spot upstairs for most of his set. Bumped in to a bunch of really friendly peeps during his set too.
A.Pappa was a lot of fun when we popped in for a bit. Guy J tho, when he first started the room was rammed and super hot, it was pretty intense so we enjoyed his tunes outside while we waited for it to thin out a bit. So many huge tunes dropped, so good. The whole event had a bit of a festival vibe that I was loving. More of that please!
ಥ_ಥ - - - - - - - - - - - -ಠ_

"She was like a candle in the wind... unreliable."
Dean Learner
Trase Love:
O Mick you are so cool
More cooler than a dolphin
Let's hug me