Quote:

Originally Posted by agvicsa

Smilla ........ have you ever seen a post started by Xanax as an excuse to regurgitated an already vicious and flammable issue for his own pleasure and purpose?

For me to answer the first question, I have to agree with your proposal that Hallindsay starts threads about a "vicious and flammable issue for his own pleasure and purpose"

I don’t necessarily agree with that. I believe that Hallindsay believes what he says and starts threads about this issue because he feels passionately about the issue, as he sees it. Whether I agree or not is not the issue, I just don't know or care whether he is right or wrong, it was never the subject of my post.

Because the issue is distasteful to some, and ridiculous lies and propoganda to many, does not necessarily prove that he is posting this stuff maliciously.

So….. upon stating my speculation on WHY Hallindsay posts what he does, I shall now say, based on my premise, that yes, when Xanax starts a thread, it is to post information/news/articles etc, on subjects close to his heart, that back up his arguments or are points of interest to him (eg. articles on atrocities by the french, etc.). As do we all.

Quote:

As far as I remember Xanax has only commented in the forum when and only after a post was made by the above mentioned nut jobs like Himler72 etc.

I assume the above comment refers to the fact that I questioned why Xanax consistently responds to Hallindsays threads with opposing views/insults/references to his alliases?
Its pointless getting into a speculative debate over the purpose of Xanax's posts. I just posted my view and I have my reasons for that view. I don’t think Xanax was particularly hurt or outraged by that, were you Xanax? In fact who knows, he may even agree!

Quote:

As lamb mentioned we may not all agree we everything Xanax has said, but Xanax has provided a reasonable excuse to respond as such, providing a suitable and yet acceptable balance to the neo-fashionable postings of "hate everything Jewish/American" that seems to be the favorite form of MACE commentary by certain itm'ers who believe this to be the new blonde/ugh boots wearing trucker cap fashion statement of the year (JOKE!), and somehow believing this therefore elevates themselves to self glorified higher social level.

Interesting! Who do you think on ITM "hates everything Jewish/American" just because its fashionable and cool and the movement of the moment?"

To label some people with strong views on the subject contrary to your own, as socio-political fashion victims just sounds like a sugar-coated insult that doesn’t really carry much weight to my mind.

The three times I've ever read a post of yours (in General forums) are in threads involving discussion of Israel, etc, and they are always to admonish people for discussing an issue that you believe shouldn’t be discussed in a manner you don’t like. Obviously you post in other threads, and I don’t read even close to all the threads on ITM, but the times mentioned above are the only times I've read anything you have said.

It would be really cool if you would enter the debate with your views (as I am sure they are interesting and enlightening) instead of just sighing and criticising people for discussing a topic you think is pointless etc.

Quote:

As per the "Getting to know your ITM'er" program do you agree with the above statement?

Sorry, I'm not sure what "Getting to know your ITM'er" is……
Jackie Kennedy would not have camel toe!