Quote:

I just dislike the Xbox because ... I dont know, because its so American, if that makes sense. The controllers are huge (even the small Japanese ones are too big, although a massive improvement on the western controller), the console itself is huge + heavy, and (in my opinion) there arent any decent Xbox-exclusive games to warrant purchasing one. (apart from maybe KOTOR )

The S-Controller - the Japanese one - is as small as any other controller on the market. It's also probably the best controller on any console, full-stop. If you think it's big, you obviously haven't used it. You're about a year too late on the whole 'Xbox controller hate' thing.

And if you don't think there are any good exclusives then you simply have your head up your arse.

Quote:

I just dont like it because its too different to the Japanese developed consoles; NES, SNES, Playstation etc. I was never a big fan of non-JPN made games (with a few exceptions; Grand Theft Auto being one of them). As i mentioned before, there doesnt seem to be much in the way of quality (my opinion of quality) Xbox-exclusive games.

KOTOR is developed by Bioware who are Western developers. So you can start hating on it now.

Quote:

I just think they are going about the whole console market the wrong way; bigger does not equal better!

What?

Quote:

But if KOTOR turns out to be Xbox only ... well, I might have to bite the bullet and use the Xbox

It is. And so is its upcoming sequel. And another exclusive Bioware RPG is in the works (non-Star Wars). So bite that bullet.