Gee, sounds like this little Xbox fanboy is a little bitter that someone has some mean things to say about his beloved Xbox! You shouldnt get so emotional over it man, its a console. I wasnt sitting here telling everyone how crap it is - i was asked, and i answered.

Quote:

Originally posted by lordhuk

The S-Controller - the Japanese one - is as small as any other controller on the market. It's also probably the best controller on any console, full-stop. If you think it's big, you obviously haven't used it. You're about a year too late on the whole 'Xbox controller hate' thing.

OK, small yes - comfortable? hardly. BTW, i have used it - used it enough to know that the gamecube and ps2 controllers shit all over it. Ever think why the PS2 controller is exactly the same as the PS1 controller? Yeah, cos they got it PERFECT the first time. As for being a year too late - well, ive been hating on the xbox controllers since they were released - its hardly a new gripe for me.

Quote:

And if you don't think there are any good exclusives then you simply have your head up your arse.

as i said in my post, IN MY OPINION. I dont care what your opinion is; as far as im concerned there arent. Name one decent xbox exclusive title other than KOTOR and Halo (I dont like Halo; but thats what everyone seems to use as their "No, the xbox really does have good games!" argument). Hell, even Halo isnt Xbox exclusive - there is a port coming to PC.

Quote:

KOTOR is developed by Bioware who are Western developers. So you can start hating on it now.

When did i ever say that i disliked western developed games? I said "never been a big fan", which implies i prefer japanese developed games. Can you understand that? Or would you like me to explain it with smaller words?

Quote:

It is. And so is its upcoming sequel. And another exclusive Bioware RPG is in the works (non-Star Wars). So bite that bullet.

Upcoming sequel? Another exclusive bioware RPG? Could you post some links to back those up, i wouldnt mind reading up a little more.
Hobbies: I enjoy laying naked on top of my neighbor's roof really early in the morning. I like to pretend like I'm swimming underwater in slow motion and shit. I lay up there as long as I can or until the police come.