Khem - July 2010 DnB Mix
Its been ages since I uploaded a new mix... I was overseas for a while, and even though I have been back in Adelaide for a while, a lot of my vinyl is still in storage. On top of that, having a mortgage means I haven't been able to get much new wax and I haven't bothered with MP3s much since I don't have CDJs or Serato. As most of the DJs on here know, once you get the itch for mixing new tunes it needs to be scratched, so I improvised... I dropped a few dollars on Beatport for some MP3s and dug through some of my old CDs to find some tunes for a new mix which I have put together in Ableton. I am not pretending that this is the way that I normally mix when spinning on the decks, but it was fun experimenting with a new way of mixing, doing things I wouldn't normally be able to do unless I BPM all my records and get three decks! Basically it is just a mix for me to listen to on my ipod with some of the newish tunes I missed getting on wax, mixed alongside some classics so I hope you enjoy the selection!

BTW - I have left the tracklist empty, so feel free to fill in the blanks!

03. >>
04. >>
06. >>
08. >>
15. >>
17. >>
23. >>

60 mins @ 320 | http://soundcloud.com/kh3m/khem-july-2010
adelaide massive: adelaidemassive.com