Spencer Kincy AKA Gemini
ok so recently i've become obsessed with gemini. i never used to rate his productions but after hearing some awesome mixes from the man i decided to go through his whole discography and found some really cool releases. the rarer ones in particular are absolute gold. i picked up this album recently, was the last copy on discogs.

Media Player

Media Player

some other rare gems worth listening to

Media Player

Media Player

Media Player

Media Player

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

killer tunes, but what i love most about gemini are his dj sets. the dude just plays whatever the fuck he wants and it sounds incredible. house, techno, disco - gemini throws it all together in his sets. these are all the gemini sets that i'm aware of, if you have any more please post them!

one of my favourite house djs these days. the only other person who i can think of on his level of excellence on the decks is terrence parker. if anyone can name me some other house djs like these two who take things to the next level (ie - cutting, scratching, live mashups, blending house/techno/disco seamlessly together) i'd love to hear about them! these types of djs inspire me the most - people who think outside the box, rather than just mixing the outro of track A into the intro of track B the same way most djs do.

so, who else is a fan?

Last edited by patrickbateman: 11-May-12 at 06:56pm