So over the last 6 months I've managed to drop 19kgs.
Was hovering around the 119kg mark when I decided that enough was enough and that I want to get into proper shape.
Being the povo uni student that I am I couldn't afford a gym membership so I just started off with the basics.

Going for a walk a few times a week.
Cutting back (not drastically) on the shit foods I was eating. Pizza, etc...
As I started to lose the kilos I stepped up my routines to walking every day, then walking twice a day and combing it with circuit training and boxing etc.

Now, I'm down to 100kg's which was my first goal weight, To break the hundred.
I'm walking to work 5 days a weeks (5km) and either walking or running home from work(5km's back).
Also doing boxing one night per week and plenty of circuit training to mix things up.

Initially I was stubborn about changing my diet with the attitude that "I don't care what I eat as long as I'm prepared to work it off" but I've since changed my diet to make sure I'm not missing the essential food groups I was lacking before and eating a lot less crap. Also ensuring I'm eating the right foods at the right time which is definitely proving useful

My ultimate goal weight is 90kgs but I'm really happy with how well I've done so far and will be pushing to make that final goal!
Mike BigFX - Soundcloud page http://soundcloud.com/mike-bigfx

Breaks in all its forms!
Progressive | Oldskool | NuSkool