The DJ Booth

stanton t80

Tools
blop +

Times thanked
<
stanton t80
i bailed out and didn't end up buying the stanton str8-30's
now im thinking of buying t80's second hand.
what do you think of them compared to other intermediate turntables?
P_A_Sime +

I'd have a crack :)

Times thanked
<
dj oldfart +

Times thanked
<
Oh ffs lets not go through this shite again! Man you got our opinions in your previous thread that went on for weeks and obviously acheived nothing as you still havent purchased anything! Seriously ppl should be banned for asking the same shit questions that have been asked many times b4 dude do a search cause the only response you will get here is buy technics or stanton st 150's..........
Mixes here Poundmix
P_A_Sime +

Times thanked
<
What the Old Fart said.
blop +

Times thanked
<
the opinions on the other thread obviously have affected me as i didn't end up buying the str8-30's because you said they were shit.
Skerik +

naff

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj oldfart

...cause the only response you will get here is buy technics or stanton st 150's..........

^^
.music. .pictures. .project:tryptamine.
dj oldfart +

Times thanked
<
You just dont get it It has been clearly stated by numourous ppl that there are only 2 turntables that are good. You are basically sayin u want to buy shit turntables and are curious whether one shit turntable is less shit than another. I think most other ppl will agree with me when I say it doesnt matter what you buy other than the technics and the stanton st150's that these are all shit and will have bugger all resale value. At least if you buy technics u will have good quality and if you dont like djing then u will definately get your money back as u will be able to sell them really easy. Geez $1000 for a 2nd hand pair of technics! and I can guarantee if you wanna sell them in 6-12 months you will get you $1000 back. If you buy anything else you will not get ur $$$ back and you will probably find it really hard to sell them full stop. I know you dont wanna spend $$$ but ur throwing it away if u buy cheapies and buyin the technics really is a no risk option Sorry to sound harsh dude but u have basically asked the same question twice, There is NO cheap option....
Mixes here Poundmix
dj oldfart +

Times thanked
<
If you wanna talk to some experienced dj's about the pro's & cons of equipment in person I personally invite you down to lustre lounge on any thursday night to discuss anything you want. Heck man I will even buy you a drink! This is assuming ur 18 Always willing to help a budding dj, heck man we will even teach u how 2 mix if you want free of charge!
Mixes here Poundmix
P_A_Sime +

Times thanked
<
Look Blop, go to a store, put a T80 and a 1200/1210 side by side,look at them, feel them, play on them, do whatever it takes to make you realise that those particular decks are shyte and then move on.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »