The DJ Booth

Numark HDX 80GB Motorized Hard Drive DJ Controller

Tools
Shifty-Sly +

Times thanked
<
Numark HDX 80GB Motorized Hard Drive DJ Controller
Anyone have these or used before?

Being sold pretty cheap now and I'm after feedback or thoughts on them....
merv_clarke +

Times thanked
<
I really can't see the point of them unless you take your gear every time you play a gig somewhere.

Also even if they are cheap you still need 2 of them. and if it breaks then your stuffed
DJ D one +

Times thanked
<
To be honest I would rather get the ICDx just for the size, since not a lot of guys use the hdx around, ultimately you'll be curious about the others decks all the people are talking about...(I guess for good reason)
If you read around here, time and time again you'll see the 2 brands that emerge as far as decks goes...just have to make a choice...If you say they cheap, then once you want to get rid of them, you will get a lot less as well...it is hard time to sell right now, so possibly you could get good gear for lot less than the usual time...may be it is time to make the most of it. That's just my thoughts...

D1
www.weeknsoundz.com
Shifty-Sly +

Times thanked
<

Quote:

Originally Posted by merv_clarke

I really can't see the point of them unless you take your gear every time you play a gig somewhere.

Also even if they are cheap you still need 2 of them. and if it breaks then your stuffed

Point would be adding more sweet gear to my set up at home

Dont need 2..... I already have a plenty of equipment to dj with this, would just be another very cool addition to my audio arsenal

2 would still work out to a very nice price compared to other CD players on the market

Why would I be stuffed if it breaks? Pretty sure there would be some sort of warrenty same as almost everything else you buy brand new

So anyone who has actually used them?
Alex36 +

Times thanked
<
yep had a scratch today, great for cratching but slightly tacky, probibaly buy the mk3s with keven rudds money.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »