Jet Bossa vs Bossa Mar Apartments

Tools
Sneeza +

In AND Around

Times thanked
< 0
Jet Bossa vs Bossa Mar Apartments
Heya

I am about to book some accommodation and I am looking at either the Jet Bossa or Bossa Mar aparments which are on the Ibiza Spotlight website.

Has anyone stayed at either of these places? Jet Bossa is a 30 euro more a night than Bossa Mar. Both have good and bad reviews...

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/jetibiza/

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/jetib...ts_bossa_i.htm

My friend and I want somewhere clean to shower, sleep(maybe) and safe to keep our stuff.... we aren't on holidays to live in our apartments!

Thanks in advance!

Liz
In AND Around

http://breakfastinperth.blogspot.com
Gman05 +

Times thanked
< 3
Hey Liz,

I stayed at jet apartments in 2006. If you want to party it is the place to stay. You will go out on your balcony and your neighbors will be having a party and invite you over.

I've read that there have been break in at jet recently. I didn't have any trouble but we were 4 guys so not sure if that had anything to with it.

Jet apartments are in an awesome location, right on the beach over looking the water next to the beach parties during the day and space at night. Our balcony was facing the water although we may have been lucky. The apartment isnt new but it is big and clean, we had a 2 bedroom.

When are you going? I'm going to be back in Ibiza this year for 1 week, July 9 to July 16.

Have fun and make sure you get out and see the rest of the island epecially the north as it's beautiful. And go to formenterra island for a day trip, water and beach is amazing.

Cheers
Marc

Cheers
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gman05 View Post

Hey Liz,

I stayed at jet apartments in 2006. If you want to party it is the place to stay. You will go out on your balcony and your neighbors will be having a party and invite you over.

I've read that there have been break in at jet recently. I didn't have any trouble but we were 4 guys so not sure if that had anything to with it.

Jet apartments are in an awesome location, right on the beach over looking the water next to the beach parties during the day and space at night. Our balcony was facing the water although we may have been lucky. The apartment isnt new but it is big and clean, we had a 2 bedroom.

When are you going? I'm going to be back in Ibiza this year for 1 week, July 9 to July 16.

Have fun and make sure you get out and see the rest of the island epecially the north as it's beautiful. And go to formenterra island for a day trip, water and beach is amazing.

Cheers
Marc

Cheers

Hello Mate,

how many poeople are you? when you are more like 5 People i rent self catering flats neer to Bora Bora and cost depend from the mounth between 20 und 45 Euro euro per person.

Alex
Gman05 +

Times thanked
< 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

Hello Mate,

how many poeople are you? when you are more like 5 People i rent self catering flats neer to Bora Bora and cost depend from the mounth between 20 und 45 Euro euro per person.

Alex

hi alex

do you have a mobile number i can call you on when I arrive in ibiza?

I will need a taxi from the airport to PDB

thanks
Marc
Sneeza +

In AND Around

Times thanked
< 0
Hey

There are only 2 of us. Will you be Ibiza this summer Alex?

Thanks Gman. Did you happen to see the Bossa Mar ones at all? They are part of the Jet Ibiza thing but just down the road. We will be there 14th - 19th. We should catch up! (in a non stalkerish way) hahaha
In AND Around

fourstars +

Times thanked
< 0
Jet Apartments were outstanding.

Not one thing at all I can complain about as we had an absolute horror trying to fly into Ibiza from Madrid. They moved us from Arlanza to Jet without any price change and the balcony faced the beach and it was an absolute treat chilling there for most of the day. We didn't venture too far from the complex but when it comes to supermarkets do not shop at Jet and other places like Beach Palace offer free pool chairs. Basically the facilities were over priced as it gets but when in Ibiza...

And the pool bar cocktails were absolutely LETHAL.
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gman05 View Post

hi alex

do you have a mobile number i can call you on when I arrive in ibiza?

I will need a taxi from the airport to PDB

thanks
Marc

Hello Mate,

this is my number

0049 171 6110499

you can find me at facebook:
alexfis@gmx.net

what time do you arrive exactly?

Alex
Gman05 +

Times thanked
< 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

Hello Mate,

this is my number

0049 171 6110499

you can find me at facebook:
alexfis@gmx.net

what time do you arrive exactly?

Alex

Our flight arrives at 20:30 from Paris
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0
hi mate,

we keep in touch , and when the summer come we speack again and i will pick you up.

Alex
Sneeza +

In AND Around

Times thanked
< 0
Alex... what is it that you do in Ibiza? Can anyone use your service?
In AND Around

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneeza View Post

Alex... what is it that you do in Ibiza? Can anyone use your service?

Hello Mate,

yes i can help you.When i `m busy my mate can help you too, with pick up`s, cheep tickets, acccomadation, boot`s party etc.
What time do you will be there,how many people are you?

Alex
Sneeza +

In AND Around

Times thanked
< 0
Heya

There will be two of us. I think we are going to stay at the Jet Bossa Apartments. We arrive on July 14th and leave on the 19th.

What are the costs for pickups etc?
In AND Around

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Heya

There will be two of us. I think we are going to stay at the Jet Bossa Apartments. We arrive on July 14th and leave on the 19th.

What are the costs for pickups etc?

Hello mate,

from the airport its not too far away cost 15 euro.I can drive you to the clubs, to the beach, i have cheap tickets for the partys too.
do you bay allready the flight tickets?

Alex
Sneeza +

In AND Around

Times thanked
< 0
Yeah we are flying in on Air Berlin on the morning of the 14th July.
In AND Around

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Yeah we are flying in on Air Berlin on the morning of the 14th July.

ok mate thats fine. we keep in touch and i can pick you up.

see you alex
flatty88 +

Times thanked
< 1,155
Highly recommend Alex's services.

Top bloke who helped us out with pick ups, tickets etc during our stay in July last year.
EXPRECDJ +

Nu Skool

Times thanked
< 1
will be staying at Jet Bossa.. heard they were amazing,,,

« Previous Thread Next Thread »