Closing Parties 2011

Page 1 of 2
  Tools
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Closing Parties 2011
Anyone heading to Ibiza for them this year?

Im going from the 19th of September to the 4th of October which is for most of the closing parties.

Be cool to link up with some ITMers over there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0
Hello Mate,

if you need nice accomodation and discouunt tickets for the Clubs you can contakt me.
How many people are you?

Alex
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Got acom sorted out but will need a transfer from the air port so send me your email dude.

2 people.

Quote:

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0
hi mate,

where du you stay ?
my email is:

alexfis@gmx.net

you can od me at facebook.

alex
Pete S +

Times thanked
< 0
Won't be there for closing parties, got about 12 ppl going from July 17th-23rd staying at JET. How do the closing parties compare to just going there in the middle of it all. Mainly going for the trance DJ's/clubs.
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Closing Parties normally have the massive massive names and special production but a normal week in Ibiza is still pretty dope.

Quote:

TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete S View Post

Won't be there for closing parties, got about 12 ppl going from July 17th-23rd staying at JET. How do the closing parties compare to just going there in the middle of it all. Mainly going for the trance DJ's/clubs.

Yeah i'm there late July

July is when it starts to crank. There will be good lineups everywhere
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Eric Prydz is having his own night at Amnesia this season YEH BUDDDDDDDDDDY.

Seeing him twice is going to be awesome.

Quote:

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Deposit lodged on Hotel Garbi im immensely keen.

This years season is shaping up to be massiv.

Quote:

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
25th Sept (We Love closing party)
2MANYDJ’S
JAMES ZABIELA
JORIS VOORN
APHEX TWIN

yeeeeeeeeeeeh buddy.

Quote:

robbz_69 +

needs more dog...

Times thanked
< 19
yewww... didnt pay much attention to how long the season goes for.

recon i'll be there for the closing parties (space def so far!) since my bday is the 24th of sep so perfect timing!

going to be workin in london from mid August so will just have to save some extra coin for like a 5 day trip down there!!!!!

good to hear the closing parties are mental, should be a pretty sweet trip.

pretty keen on some cheap accom, so any ideas hit us up!
Exclusive mixes, news and Deep house & Disco goodness at http://blankcanvasnights.blogspot.com/
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
If thing get tough , i could have a lounge available from the 19th of September to the 5th of October.

So far i got

Carl Cox closing on the 20th, Cocoon Closing on the 26th, Cadenza on the 2nd & DC10 on the 3rd.

Throw in some Eric Prydz aswell , he is the resident on Tuesdays at Amnesia .

Quote:

robbz_69 +

needs more dog...

Times thanked
< 19
ahh cheers dude, will let you know if things get desperate!

yeah coccoon would be wicked, noticed that when i had a quick look up of closing parties.

ahh nice...

so looking like

22 - Cream closing party
23 - fri
24 - sat
25 - space closing party
26 - Coocoon closing party

yewwwww!!!

funny that fri and sat of all days are the ones i have no idea about so far
Exclusive mixes, news and Deep house & Disco goodness at http://blankcanvasnights.blogspot.com/
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Yeh its weird Ibiza is the complete opposite to Australia .

Weekend party's outside of We Love seem to be smaller. Mondays are the biggest with Tiesto , SHM & DC 10 battling for the punters.

Quote:

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by davecw View Post

Yeh its weird Ibiza is the complete opposite to Australia .

Weekend party's outside of We Love seem to be smaller. Mondays are the biggest with Tiesto , SHM & DC 10 battling for the punters.

Hello mate

if you need low priced tickets for the all partys, accomodation or something alse you can call me or whrite a email:
I have flats and villas for rent in Playa den Bossa and San Antonio

alexfis@gmx.net

0049 171 6110499

Alex
TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92
Thinking I might try and slot in cream or carl cox closing
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Got acom sorted out but will need a transfer from the air port so send me your email dude.

2 people.

i mate,

my email is:

alexfis@gmx.net

you can od me at facebook.

alex
norcal313 +

Times thanked
< 0
Heading there Sept. 19th - 24th at least, I may stay a few days longer since my friend has to be home earlier than I.

First time for me, hopefully I'll meet some of you guys.

Can't wait!
ezza69 +

Times thanked
< 71
Yeah me and a mate are starting to get our act together and organising to go to the closing parties. Gonna leave Sydney on the Friday and head straight to Amsterdam for a couple days to get over the jet lag before flying flying into Ibiza on the Tueday

Looking like we'll be staying at Hotel Garbi and doing the following:

Tuesday 20th - Carl Cox Closing
Wednesday 21st - Subliminal?
Thursday 22nd - Cream Closing
Friday 23rd - Pete Tong?
Saturday 24th - Defected?
Sunday 25th - We Love Closing
Monday 26th - DC10 day / Cocoon Closing night

Last time I left the following morning after having a big night before which was a massive head fuck on the plain ride, so this time rather than leaving on the Tuesday, we'll prob spend the Tuesday chilling on the beach, eating lots of fruit and then catch a flight out on the Wednesday
http://soundcloud.com/eric-thomas/
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Be def keen for a beer with you lads when you get over.

Quote:

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Paid and confirmed my tickets today

Sydney to Madrid 16th of September to the 5th of October - $1542 return with Air China.

KEEEEEEEEN.

Quote:

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Paid and confirmed my tickets today

Sydney to Madrid 16th of September to the 5th of October - $1542 return with Air China.

KEEEEEEEEN.

Hello mate,

if you need accomadation, low priced tickets, for all partys in Ibiza you can call me or write me:

alexfis@gmx.net

0049 1716110499
ezza69 +

Times thanked
< 71

Quote:

Be def keen for a beer with you lads when you get over.

yeah man for sure! should be fairly easy since we are both at garbi and going to all the same closing parties
king_james +

Times thanked
< 5
^^^^

I am said mate.

Closing parties are the business. Can't wait. Be good to catch up with fellow ITM people over there get a little crew happening yew
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Lotsa awesome stuff

September 18th

DISCOTECA -
Carl Craig live ft Francesco Tristano, Michael Mayer, Ewan Pearson

TERRAZA -
Groove Armada, Tensnake, Ralph Lawson, PBR streetgang, Jason Bye

SUNSET TERRACE -
Funkagenda, Alex Taylor, Jem Haynes, Ian C
AFTER DARK
Mr Doris, Phat Phil Cooper

EL SALON - FOLK CAFE
Lexx, Bones

RED BOX - BURLINGTON PROJECT presents FESH BLOOD
Ryan O'Gorman, Andy Carroll,

PREMIER ETAGE
Alfredo, Ian Blevins, Ben Korbel,

September 25th

DISCOTECA -
Aphex Twin, James Zabiela, Technasia, jozif, DJ Rephlex,

TERRAZA -
Fatboy Slim, 2ManyDJs, Joris Voorn, Jem Haynes, Jason Bye, Ian C,

SUNSET TERRACE - ROCK NIGHTS (until midnight)
Rob Da Bank, Colin Peters, Andy Carroll,
AFTER DARK presents SOUNDCRASH (midnight till close)
DJ Cheeba (AV set), Mr Doris, Soundcrash DJs

EL SALON - TIRK and THE POOL PRESENT
Jamie Bull (Homoelectric), Ben Terry, Matty J,

RED BOX - BURLINGTON PROJECT
Clive Henry, Alex Arnout, Ryan O'Gorman, Coley, Scott Martin,

PREMIER ETAGE
Alfredo, Ian Blevins, Jamie 'Fatneck' Low, Jon Howell,

Quote:

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
''And the Closing will be on October 2nd with Carl Cox, Armin Van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Fedde Le Grand, Guy Gerber, Nick Curly, Jamie Jones, Maya Jane Coles...''

- Juan Arena (Space manager)

LARGEEEEEEEE and faithless

Quote:

KatIbiza2011 +

Times thanked
< 0
Hey Guys... Sorry to just jump on your bandwagon here but i'm an Ibiza virgin & will be coming over for the first time this year for the closing parties!! I'm trying to do my research on what closing parties will be the best to attend but am getting way too excited/overwhelmed with all the info!! i've noticed that you guys seem to know your sh*t & was hoping you could recommend the best weekend (in Sept) to head there....
Much appreciation :-) xo
KatIbiza2011 +

Times thanked
< 0
Hey Guys... Sorry to just jump on your bandwagon here but i'm an Ibiza virgin & will be coming over for the first time this year for the closing parties!! I'm trying to do my research on what closing parties will be the best to attend but am getting way too excited/overwhelmed with all the info!! i've noticed that you guys seem to know your sh*t & was hoping you could recommend the best weekend (in Sept) to head there....
Much appreciation :-) xo
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
What type of music do you like?

How long do you wanna stay?

Quote:

TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92
Well the weekends are shit for starters (Fri and Sat nights that is)

If you are limited i'd do We Love Space on Sunday - Cocoon Monday - Carl Cox Tuesday
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
All Gone Pete Tong
* Pete Tong
* Sasha
* Jon Cowan

Philadelphia's record label, founded by our beloved Josh Wink is one of the most recognizable labels in the world after more than a decade and a half producing and editing the best electronic music returns to Space Ibiza on Tuesday September 27th with an exclusive party and musical performance will feature artists from the American label, Josh Wink, Shlomi Aber and Manik (live) undeniable musical quality with an unsurpassed level.
Entry from 10:00 PM
Line UP

CHRIS COCO
MANIK (LIVE)
JOSH WINK
SHLOMI ABER

excited.

Have only see Wink once at that failed event at Home its going be much more rocking at Space.

Quote:

djfrankyd +

Times thanked
< 0
could possibly be heading over for about a week from the 24th september. need to be in switzerland for something early october thought i may as well come a week earlier and hit up all the closing parties. pretty keen on space and and cocoon closing at amnesia. will prob be flying solo though cos the people i am going to europe with aren't too keen on EDM and wanna go do all the other historical shit but i have done all that before so would love to catch up with some fellow ITMers
djfrankyd +

Times thanked
< 0
also will be my first time in ibiza so am a little reluctant about going solo. will be great if there is a few people to meet up with
TranceArt +

Top 5 .....

Times thanked
< 92
Is Armin confirmed for Space closing? I've heard rumours
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
He sure is mate !!!

It's here- the confirmed dates that everyone's been waiting for.. Sasha's residency at USHUAIA, IBIZA!

After the huge success and massive amounts of fun had last year, Sasha and his Never Say Never party will be returning to Ibiza’s Ushuaia for his summer bi-weekly residency. Having spent the winter completely renovating the club and putting the finishing touches to the new hotel, all the while programming a summer full of incredible line-ups, Ushuaia will be THE place to be.

Watch out for an exciting announcement to follow... who will Sasha's guests be??

* Opening: 21st July
* 4th August
* 18th August
* 1st September
* 15th September
* Closing: 29th September

Hold tight for more info about how to purchase tickets and who you can expect to see alongside Sasha- simply make a note in your diary whilst you wait for further details to follow!

Sasha tearing it up at a day time party is going to be sick.

Quote:

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Faurk 20 something days till i hit Ibiza im pumped.

Couple of nights im buzzing about are

Dubfire and Kerri Chandler at DC 10 closing
Adam Beyer and Sasha day party
Carl Craig live ,Michael Mayer and Ewan Pearson on my first night
Loco Dice playing Coxy closing
Aphex Twin and Zabs at We Love closing
Faithless, Gerber , Radio Slave,Maya Jane Coles at Space closing

Farkkkkkk keen.

Quote:

martindagun +

Times thanked
< 4

Quote:

Going for this too. Had such a good time in Ibiza in June. I've decided to fly over for this closing party. Wish I could go to more, but work wouldn't give me the time off
king_james +

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Faurk 20 something days till i hit Ibiza im pumped.

Couple of nights im buzzing about are

Dubfire and Kerri Chandler at DC 10 closing
Adam Beyer and Sasha day party
Carl Craig live ,Michael Mayer and Ewan Pearson on my first night
Aphex Twin and Zabs at We Love closing
Faithless, Gerber , Radio Slave,Maya Jane Coles at Space closing

Farkkkkkk keen.

catch up with you over there mate. At Garbi and a lot of the same parties. You gonna have a mobs?

I'm keen for SHM @ pacha on the 19th, cox closing, luciano @ ushuaia, cream closing, tong/sasha, DC10 and Cocoon closing
Veteran Clubber +

Times thanked
< 0
advice
I been to Ibiza twice, just got back a week ago. Anyway unless u wanna do daytime partying or Ushuai,. I recommend u try to fly as direct to ibiza from Australia as possible w/o a stopover, Because when u get there u will still be on Aussie time so when u go out, your mind will feel as though it is aussie daytime. (most people don't turn up at the nightclubs till 2am) clubs peaktime around 430am. (also find a quiet place to sleep in daytime, bring earplugs and eye cover!) If u guys like closing parties then maybe I'll check em out next year. By the way, Andy Ward told me about some friendly vocal house parties in Alicante in Sept. If any of u make it to them , I want a report
Have fun
ezza69 +

Times thanked
< 71
landing in exactly 3 weeks time... PUMPED!!
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_james View Post

catch up with you over there mate. At Garbi and a lot of the same parties. You gonna have a mobs?

I'm keen for SHM @ pacha on the 19th, cox closing, luciano @ ushuaia, cream closing, tong/sasha, DC10 and Cocoon closing

No doubt man ill PM my number hopefully the fucker works , never had good luck with international roaming but see how it goes.

Im going to Benny and SHM on the 19th aswell.

Tickets i have purchased so far are

Circo Loco- Monday 19th of September ( DAY)
We Love Closing Party – Sunday 25th of September
Pacha Restaurant and Club Entry- 26th of September > SHM
Sasha “Never Say Never “ Closing party – Thursday 29th of September
Pacha Restaurant and Club Entry- 29th of September >AFROJACK
Amnesia Closing Party – 1st of October> Hawtin/ Loco/Carola
Circo Loco Closing Party Monday 3rd of October

prob pick the rest up on the island. See you over there aswell Ezza so far i know of four Aussie over for the closing plus a mate from Russia so should be good to have some strength in numbers on some of the nights.

19 days to go for me , just getting travel insurance sorted and im good to go.

Quote:

Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

No doubt man ill PM my number hopefully the fucker works , never had good luck with international roaming but see how it goes.

Im going to Benny and SHM on the 19th aswell.

Tickets i have purchased so far are

Circo Loco- Monday 19th of September ( DAY)
We Love Closing Party – Sunday 25th of September
Pacha Restaurant and Club Entry- 26th of September > SHM
Sasha “Never Say Never “ Closing party – Thursday 29th of September
Pacha Restaurant and Club Entry- 29th of September >AFROJACK
Amnesia Closing Party – 1st of October> Hawtin/ Loco/Carola
Circo Loco Closing Party Monday 3rd of October

prob pick the rest up on the island. See you over there aswell Ezza so far i know of four Aussie over for the closing plus a mate from Russia so should be good to have some strength in numbers on some of the nights.

19 days to go for me , just getting travel insurance sorted and im good to go.

Davo - Jase here ----You bought all those tickets already . We'll be doing the same parties I'm staying near you lets share the frikking cabs........Mate do next time, join the locals and haggle on the street....Across from Garbi is a resturant...nice old spanish dude gives you FREE shots if you buy tickets off him :-)

See you all there....I'm there on the 17th leave the 23rd -----COME PARTY ON MY BDAY!!!! 22ND!!!! CREAM CLOSING!!!!!!!
I have big speakers but no DJ source...So looks like I have to teach myself...
Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_james View Post

King James - I think we can organise and Aussie party...SHM, COX, LUCIANO, cream ....I'm there! Pm ya details...I'll find ya
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
DC 10 Closing

Dubfire, Ben Klock, Vision Quest , Lee Curtis , Villalobos , Jamie Jones, Damian Lazarus , Clive Henry,Tanzmann ,Davide Squillace,Soul Clap

FARKKKKKKKK. Mind blown. Im gonna come back like 20 years older srs. Also gonna dent my artist list of who i have seen

Hey Jase that sounds awesome man , good idea.

13 days to go for me !!!

Quote:

king_james +

Times thanked
< 5

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swinga View Post

King James - I think we can organise and Aussie party...SHM, COX, LUCIANO, cream ....I'm there! Pm ya details...I'll find ya

sweet dude I'll be flying solo at SHM on the 19th so will be good to meet up and party.

Then we can go from there....

this is gonna be epic
Veteran Clubber +

Times thanked
< 0
I can't believe theres an october closing party!
Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0
Roll call please!!!

El paridise Sunday 18th
Pacha Monday 19th
Space Cox Tuesday 20th
Wed --find me something to do will ya
Amnesia -Cream Closing 22nd-My birthday

I'm out of here!!!! I'll drink and party with any of you. I leave next week!!!!
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Finishing work tonight and heading up for my flight tomorrow.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and coming back to ITM with a heap of good stories and pictures

Quote:

tonE_e +

Times thanked
< 0
Cocoon at Amnesia on 19th Sept was insane. Richie Hawtin rocked the night. It was my first time at Amnesia. Had to leave early (5am) due to the smoking in the club, which apparently isn't permitted inside the club.
king_james +

Times thanked
< 5
well that was epic
Page 1 of 2

« Previous Thread Next Thread »