Global Clubbing

Europe NYE 2011 - 2012

Tools
tigerace +

Times thanked
< 44
Europe NYE 2011 - 2012
Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a great festival/party in UK/europe for new years.
The only one I know of is Sensations in Dusseldorf.
o0IceQueen0o +

Europe countdown initialized

Times thanked
< 585
Depends what music you are into, i personally would to go to this

http://www.q-dance.nl/q/page/qountdown

Amazing!!

Otherwise, MOS and all the big clubs in the UK have NYE parties. And Berlin is apparently pretty good. There is a party that starts on NYD and finishes a few days later

chegoon +

Times thanked
< 1,028
berghain nye. see you there
tigerace +

Times thanked
< 44
I'd be keen for most types of music as long as its not like afrojack or david quetta.
more underground techno and trance.
so obviously berlin is a good option.

anyone know of any good partys in amsterdam?
josh_goods +

Times thanked
< 58
Hey tigerace, I'll be in London too, but planning to meet up with a mate in holland or somewhere sick, chasing down some trance DJ's.
Above & Beyond sorta shiz... but yeah I'm looking stuff up all the time to find out whats going on. When I know some more Ill let you know.
so far all I can tell you is michael woods and AN21 & Vangeli are playing at ministry of sound club, with the line up likely to get a lot bigger

...woah I just read your full comment. better response - 'FUCK YEAH we're looking to chill in amsterdam and find some sick trance event haha'
Damionpell +

Times thanked
< 5
I am playing at Brixton O2 with Ferry Corsten and get allotted tickets in 2 weeks if you are keen
martindagun +

Times thanked
< 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damionpell View Post

I am playing at Brixton O2 with Ferry Corsten and get allotted tickets in 2 weeks if you are keen

How much are tickets for this going to cost, and who else will be playing?
Tossing up between this and Eastern Electrics with Laurent Garnier. Have to work in the day, so unfortunately can not make it to Berlin
Damionpell +

Times thanked
< 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ALdWfbSKGnE to watch more
midsound +

public enemy no. 47

Times thanked
< 0
Eastern Electrics is always good quality. There's more tech dubby sort of stuff at Corsica Studios with Scuba playing. There'll be heaps of stuff on. Played Brixton a couple of years ago whichb was fun but the punters were mega trashy and the security are cocks. Still, you make your own fun.

Maybe check out Resident Advisor for listings?
Soundcloud
Samurai.fm
xtermin8r +

Times thanked
< 0
Sensation Dusseldorf has been cancelled
Anyone know of any other big events near the area?
martindagun +

Times thanked
< 4

Quote:

Originally Posted by midsound View Post

Eastern Electrics is always good quality. There's more tech dubby sort of stuff at Corsica Studios with Scuba playing. There'll be heaps of stuff on. Played Brixton a couple of years ago whichb was fun but the punters were mega trashy and the security are cocks. Still, you make your own fun.

Maybe check out Resident Advisor for listings?

I've been checking out RA for a while. I think i'm going to do Eastern Electrics. Haven't seen Laurent Garnier for a while.
Did you by chance attend Circo Loco last NYD. Bought tickets for it, hearing that it is excellent.
UDiO +

Times thanked
< 2
Im looking for a sweet NYE gig in switzerland if anyone knows of anything
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,241
I have some good friends going to Brixton Academy for NYE, their hotel is about 30 mins away.... Any tips for them? Will getting home be okay and is Brixton a rough area that they should becareful of or?

Thanks
Damionpell +

Times thanked
< 5
Brixton is fine, I live there and will be playing at Brixton Academy NYE as well. It is like most areas at night, stay off the back streets and shall be fine. Plenty of 24hr transport and cabs (although doubt it on the cabs on NYE) PM me if you need any more help
midsound +

public enemy no. 47

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by martindagun View Post

I've been checking out RA for a while. I think i'm going to do Eastern Electrics. Haven't seen Laurent Garnier for a while.
Did you by chance attend Circo Loco last NYD. Bought tickets for it, hearing that it is excellent.

Nah I didn't. I actually have no recollection of what I did last New Years! Is that the sign of a good new years or a bad one? I have a feeling I was snowboarding so didn't do anything big.
Soundcloud
Samurai.fm
midsound +

public enemy no. 47

Times thanked
< 0
Ahh I was in Edinburgh for Hogmanay. It's all coming back to me now. It was okay but I thought it was a bit overrated.
Soundcloud
Samurai.fm
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
i am doing new years in london, so will be at garnier nye and bugged out nyd....can't wait!!
some dance to remember, some dance to forget

« Previous Thread Next Thread »