the biggest loser - singles

Tools
dart +

marching up and down the square

Times thanked
< 359

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEHEATH View Post

I think we all underestimated how willing Michelle is to let young Hamish slip one in her. I for one am jumping on team Hamish. He's heaps less painful now and I hope he drives it home

HAY-MISH *clap clap clap*

HAY-MISH *clap clap clap*
Full Frequency Wednesdays on RTR FM 92.1 ~ www.rtrfm.com.au

www.inthemix.com.au/forum ~ known troublemaker
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
I still like the red team. they work hard and don't bitch and moan like everyone else. I'd want to kick Hamish out too.

he's getting better the old Moobs but he's still annoying. Can't believe Michelle genuinely likes him - do you think the produces just ask her to say that to make it more interesting? Maybe they're editing a few words together so smoothly we can't tell they're cut and pasted from different talking head moments.
dart +

Times thanked
< 359

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

Can't believe Michelle genuinely likes him - do you think the produces just ask her to say that to make it more interesting? Maybe they're editing a few words together so smoothly we can't tell they're cut and pasted from different talking head moments.

sweeet sweeet caaandy

rancho +

Oooooooh such a good time

Times thanked
< 7,087

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

Can't believe Michelle genuinely likes him - do you think the produces just ask her to say that to make it more interesting?

she's just FATS because she's never had anyone make her 'feel special'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

well, according to dictionary.com
chilli is hot pepper food etc.
chilly is cold temperature.

dart +

Times thanked
< 359
website isn't letting me watch last night's show.

khants!

Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
Madge is entertaining but I for one don't like her at all and hope she doesn't win...she's a 'big'-arse manipulator and all...she's really sly and plays it for the cameras but really she's using every trick in the book to make sure she and only she wins and wants to be the boss of everyone...you forget in the first week she 'opted' to vote Selena saying she's not trying by exercising more (benefit of the doubt as this was only the first week) and changing her 'eating' habits...but then there's that hidden footage of her hiding the cheese from her team in the kitchen and 'secretly' eating it...sly dawg...and notice majority of the challenges she only wants to win to only control others instead of just winning for the sake of staying in the comp? Was a bit annoyed how Simon had to ask for Madge's approval before accepting the 2nd round of the BBQ immunity challenge? And her always leading the negotiations of the alliances...argh...

Really hope the red and black team fall below the line!
[Put Signature Here]
dart +

Times thanked
< 359
madge is currently the alpha male of the house, she's playing this game like it was survivor and it will be a brave fatty that eventually stands up to her.

if they were collectively smart they'd realise this and vote to get rid of her now.

at every opportunity she has turned things like "lowest weight loss % will put themselves up" on it's head and instead opt for "they won't vote for you" (like when that red team chick that got voted out)

my hate for her hasn't died since the first week when she voted for selina when she didn't have to.

which makes for great viewing for me

jarrardscott +

I start arguments then blame everyone else, and now I have this shitty My Little Pony icon

Times thanked
< 4,682
theyre all retarded about that deal about simon getting margie's power.

seriously

simons weight loss percentage doesnt count towards the total. but doesnt say anything about his weight not being part of the total. just means whatever he loses wont count that week.

now, even if he did temptation, he'll still lose fucking weight. it was 550 calories. if margarine gave him the power it would still disadvantage his team.

fucking stupid
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,318

Quote:

simons weight loss percentage doesnt count towards the total. but doesnt say anything about his weight not being part of the total. just means whatever he loses wont count that week.

fucking stupid

Yes, yes you are

His percentage doesn't count towards the team total...that's exactly how it's said...KG totals are only relevant in that they determine the percentage, ergo, his weightloss doesn't count towards the total teams weight loss percentage...so say the others both lose 3% and he only loses 1%, the team total for the week is 3%, not the average of them which is 2.33%

Fucking rocket surgery bro
Pete Gordon - Deep and Low

Slower tempo but still with balls, deephouse, slow-mo, futurehouse, nudeep, indie, nudisco, hints of progressive, whatever the fuck you want to call it, just good shit! Get on it

https://soundcloud.com/random_kiwi/deep-and-low
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
still it seems pretty silly because 550cals isn't going to impact his weight loss - if anything by like 200g. but then he could have just not consumed dinner that night to make up for it.
and if he pulls in decent numbers it'd actually be at a detriment to take him out of their total.
dart +

Times thanked
< 359

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random_Kiwi View Post

Yes, yes you are

His percentage doesn't count towards the team total...that's exactly how it's said...KG totals are only relevant in that they determine the percentage, ergo, his weightloss doesn't count towards the total teams weight loss percentage...so say the others both lose 3% and he only loses 1%, the team total for the week is 3%, not the average of them which is 2.33%

Fucking rocket surgery bro

but what if he loses 4.5%?

then having that "award" could count against his team.

if they were going to do it properly, they would have chosen a serial underperformer to be excluded, like the really big guy graham.

little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,988
turtle.gif
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
YOU ARE A FUCKING SICK ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

dart +

Times thanked
< 359
Omglol!!!!

little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,988
haha it's actually hard to stop staring at it, kinda hypnotic
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 12,485
Such a likes whore brad
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,988
haha i knew they would appreciate it in here
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
No shit, I could watch it all day. It has so many different shades of fail to it. It's like each time I look at it I find a new way to look and question the sheer stupidity of what she is doing and how she is going about it.

Quote:

I am epileptic, so making fun of other people with epilepsy isn't making fun of people less fortunate.

Also, despite my epilepsy, I daresay I'm more fortunate than you, you condescending prick.

dart +

Times thanked
< 359
if you watch closely, you see she doesn't remove any sand at all with a single motion of her flipper . .

i think an actual turtle would have dug that kayak out quicker.

little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,988
hahah. i think i might try and photoshop some turtle eggs popping out of her mouth into the hole
dart +

Times thanked
< 359
look look. . .she's going back for more!!

gonefishin +

Times thanked
< 391
Has anybody seen "Excess Baggage"? I don't watch either show but I watched excess baggage for a coupla mins the other night because AJ Rochester was getting flamed by one of the trainers/judges for not pulling her weight (no pun intended) when it came to some teamwork type activity. She arched up saying that "she always wants to train" but the guy refuses to show her the "right way to do weights" Bahahaha. I think they work those fatties a bit too hard too soon, they need to lose weight but they need to get into the excercise more gradually- it's dangerous.
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
Can't wait for this week's episodes...looks like Shannen has a go at Madge
[Put Signature Here]
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

Times thanked
< 3,679
^ about fucked time
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
Selina Selina Selina YOU STUPID LISPED ASS BITCH!

Quote:

RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,679
Fuck me selina you backstabbing bitch she has fucked done this twice in row and why the fuck was graham not fucked voted off 3 weeks in row, them fucked red bitches, thinking that hamish is a threat your so fucking clueless, they so too fucking lucky , i really hope next monday that one of them red tarts go home.
jarrardscott +

I start arguments then blame everyone else, and now I have this shitty My Little Pony icon

Times thanked
< 4,682
that shit was fucked up
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
Farking hell...not only is this year's contestants lazy fatties...they are all farking stupid with no brains...all those fat in their bodies have taken over their brain cells...the red team shits me to deaf...Lydia says his got Graham's back even before they voted...yet she makes up some stupid reason for voting Hamish anyway like we didn't know you were going to vote for Hamish no matter what...then Madge talks some crap about Graham never giving up and all this sh1t and deserves to be here LOL...Graham has been useless....Do not want red team to win nor any of the red team members in the final weigh in...I wished Shannen would've just let it rip into Madge instead of holding back! Then you got the white team agreeing to vote out the 'black' team no matter what...yet Selena argued saying I expected to vote for Alex not Graham...but aren't they both in the black team? LOL But, I'm not too fuss about what Selena did...that white team have issues in terms of playing like a team...they backstab each other and remember, they admitted that Selena was suppose to be in the elimination last week, but only voted Bek because Selena had more value (more weight to lose to help the white team stay above the yellow line)...so, KARMA's a bitch Michelle...and, Selena might have a hidden agenda...she said she kept Graham in because his the heaviest left...I'm sure she's gona play that card later on about she shouldn't be voted out because she's the heaviest girl left...
[Put Signature Here]
dart +

Times thanked
< 359
Fucking fatties piss me off to the MAX.

poor little hamish.
little_brad +

Times thanked
< 4,988
Chance of hamish being able to do it on his own outside?

Ba bowwwww
jarrardscott +

Times thanked
< 4,682

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_brad View Post

Chance of hamish being able to do it on his own outside?

Ba bowwwww

can probably have shannon as a trainer on the outside
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
Funny thing is Michelle last night using the words, 'I'm losing my best friend"...and Hamish's mum asks Hamish if he will bring her first GF home for dinner...then tonight's episode has the botox trainer saying to Selena..."you voted her BF!" Michelle hasn't really mentioned anything more than friends yet right?
[Put Signature Here]
jarrardscott +

Times thanked
< 4,682
preview shows them having a kiss tonight.

they let hamish say a proper goodbye to her and they kiss.

so wait, you saw the botox trainer say that to selena in the preview but missed the part where they kiss? wtf
sheLL_st4r +

Times thanked
< 17
I think Michelle is in over her head to be honest, she's way too nice/shy to say anything and she's never had a boy's attention before so she probably has no idea how to deal with it. But the way I see it, when she gets out of the house/competition she can play the distance card as a reason to break it off and be done with it. I really really don't get the vibe she actually 'like' likes him she's just going with the flow...
dart +

Times thanked
< 359
yeah but they pash!

they showed it at the end of the episode last night.

go hamish! whoddathunk it.

jarrardscott +

Times thanked
< 4,682
nah its pretty obvious she likes him now anyway.

selena is going to cop shit. sooo gonna get put up for nomination.

if i was casey and michelle i'd totally throw the week, and put selena up. lol

i reckon even tiff doesnt like her, shes probably so over it.

also wtf is with margie in the white team in the previews?!

pushing selena. awesome.
PAO_13 +

Times thanked
< 1
^^ yeah im not sure why margie is in the white team, in the preview it said oldies vs young.. soo not sure why shes on selenas team.. But looks like she has a go at Selena during training.
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
twisted_elegance +

say what now?

Times thanked
< 1,453
Maybe they had to pick someone from the oldies to balance teams a bit more. Margarine yelling at Selena is going to be fucking awesome.
yeah, that's freakin profound....

flickr
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,318
^ yeah, considering there is only 3 youngin's left with all the Blue team gone...can't play 3 on 7, that's not cricket

Slower tempo but still with balls, deephouse, slow-mo, futurehouse, nudeep, indie, nudisco, hints of progressive, whatever the fuck you want to call it, just good shit! Get on it

Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146
I'm sad Hamish is gone poor ham.

Red team bull dykes scare me.

Margie in the makeover will crack me up! She has balls for sure.

Omg how funny did Selena look when she came out from camp?
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,318

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackmasta View Post

I wished Shannen would've just let it rip into Madge instead of holding back!

He can't though, he only knows about their discussions because of the bunker/hidden cams, which trainers aren't allowed to let the contestants know about

RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,679
selina so better get kicked off this week coming what a waste
jarrardscott +

Times thanked
< 4,682
my guess
young pups lose.
selena and whoever get up for elimination.
selena goes.
mischa21 +

yessum

Times thanked
< 3,072
it shits me no end how lazy this group are. lydia and margie are really the only two who seriuosly work. graeme does nada. and I don't get where margie gets off saying he's worked from day dot because he hasn't. poor hamish. he really needed to be there and I have very little faith that he'll succeed on the outside. he'll keep playing his own version of temptation with himself.

selena is crazy. did she not think she'd put a target on her back by doing that? I think she struggles to get her neurons together the poor thing.

next ep was speed dating. lolmargdating.
Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146

Quote:

my guess
young pups lose.
selena and whoever get up for elimination.
selena goes.

I hope this is the case.
Selena is playing the victim card.
Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146
Simon was pretty stupid giving it to Lydia.
THEHEATH +

ACCESS DENIED.

Times thanked
< 1,133
lol @ margarine having to date men. Were there no other bull dykes available. You could almost see her ass crack when she was sitting down at the speed date

Quote:

Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,318
^ Reckon! Why not take it yourself???

Arrrr, Hamish and Michelle, so cute!

Pretty stunning letter from him, full credit lad

sheLL_st4r +

Times thanked
< 17
Margie better not tell Selena that she also got kisses from the Tongan boys - will break the poor girls heart, it was like all her Christmas' had come at once :p

Oh and I totally recognised one of the chicks in the speed dating from the first season of Recruits when she was trying to be a copper, so random...

And major secret for Lydia to keep, how funny if she goes to the bunker to spy and stumbles in on trainer Michelle... like wha-what?! going to get hard to explain her absences though - will have to loose sleep to catch up on all that old footage haha

I'm totally imagining a scenario where she says something that someone else said but not to her and then they wonder how the hell she knows what they said in private even if it's something simple like 'i secretly ate a cheese sandwich' lol
PAO_13 +

Times thanked
< 1
^^^ Yeah she was from the Recruits apparently she got kicked off the show, but she didn't do anything wrong?
That whole speed dating episide took 6 friken hours to record! for only 5 mins of air time!

Don't know why Simon gave the power away, silly guy!
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »