Set times at the gate only

Boo!
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235

Quote:

Originally Posted by baysieguy1 View Post

He'll have another baby Chris!!!

Haha yeahh i know..i wasn't planning on coming back on sunday coz it's just a baby shower and they are for women anyway! But nooooo, apparently baby showers are so damn important

So i'm guessing i'll be missing a lot of the great acts on, unless praise jebus, there are some quality acts before i leave at 9am on sunday
Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-tofu View Post

Haha yeahh i know..i wasn't planning on coming back on sunday coz it's just a baby shower and they are for women anyway! But nooooo, apparently baby showers are so damn important

So i'm guessing i'll be missing a lot of the great acts on, unless praise jebus, there are some quality acts before i leave at 9am on sunday

Pfft, I've turned down wedding invites for Rainbow, what were they thinking
Simon_Murphy +

H@cked.

Times thanked
< 1,816
Woohooo...

I HAVE A TENT

Thank fcuk for that. Postman came through with the goods just in time.
nortie_gess +

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon_Murphy View Post

Woohooo...

I HAVE A TENT

Thank fcuk for that. Postman came through with the goods just in time.

HAHAHA lucky!!!!

OH MY ONLY ONE SLEEP TO GO!!!!!
twisted_elegance +

say what now?

Times thanked
< 1,453
Ugh people suck. A friends last minute decision to pike on me again has left me with a spare ticket. I'm not sure how I would go about selling it to someone as I'm not in Melbourne but if there's anyone who trusts me enough to email them the .pdf ticket in exchange for a bank transfer of cash or something, then I have a ticket available for $100 if there are any takers.

I trust you ITM lot as well so even if I can email it to one of you to sell to someone for me it would be a great help!

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!
yeah, that's freakin profound....

flickr
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 432
Sad to be missing this but with the new job and other stuff it just didn't work out and I'm coming to see Ritmo and co in a few weeks. Stay safe kids.
nortie_gess +

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisted_elegance View Post

Ugh people suck. A friends last minute decision to pike on me again has left me with a spare ticket. I'm not sure how I would go about selling it to someone as I'm not in Melbourne but if there's anyone who trusts me enough to email them the .pdf ticket in exchange for a bank transfer of cash or something, then I have a ticket available for $100 if there are any takers.

I trust you ITM lot as well so even if I can email it to one of you to sell to someone for me it would be a great help!

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!

Maybe try the facebook group! Xx
nortie_gess +

Times thanked
< 48
Wow wtf did I put kisses after that.. Oh well feel the love
snoopybitch +

Times thanked
< 8
set times at gate is a great thing i recon, adds a bit of mystery can not wait! last years stage and lazors were the best i have ever seen! totally was in ore the whole night was unreal. im so pumped, looking forward to being out there again.. ahhhhh what fun times ahead
twisted_elegance +

say what now?

Times thanked
< 1,453

Quote:

Originally Posted by nortie_gess View Post

Just spreading the love early.

Spare ticket sold, car almost packed, hurry up tomorrow!!

flickr
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
On my way home from work, still have to pack but once that's complete, its on like donkey kong!!
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

Lulz I could say something really inappropriate here
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449

Quote:

If you see a girl in the early hours of the morning with a zebra print dressing down on, it's more than likely me!

if our paths cross, will that be at a zebra crossing?
i'm so lame

Quote:

My birthday isn't until the 28th but Maitreya has been my birthday present to myself for the last 3 years and this year won't be any different!

i don't birthday punch zebras
(but hmmm,...is there such a thing as a zebra-punch? like donkey-punch hehe...but gross)

Quote:

You going Qoop?

i was quietly planning to go and didn't have a ticket, wasn't sure of logistics, because it takes time off work, money diverted away from Eclipse2012 budget, my attention for several days, other resources...and the 'C' word...commitment.
so, managed to get a crew (including randoms) together...and i didn't want to jinx my whole plan by saying "YES", as that tends to happen a lot to moi (as i have had a few in my time to know better!)

so, looking to depart for the big drive tomorrow...after some really bad weather in Sydney and NSW (all along the path to VIC, with floods and road closures)...........

Quote:

You going Qoop?

.......and that's the reason, why i wouldn't want to say 'YES', as a friend tells me this morning, wanting to pull out...because he was fearful of the rains/floods...so, it pretty much jinxed my whole preparation (as everything was packed, camping gear for him too, etc.).....which brings me to the following post:

Quote:

Ugh people suck. A friends last minute decision to pike on me again has left me with a spare ticket....

....and makes me wonder many a time, "why do i bother?"

...because VIC festivals are
these words fill this space
twisted_elegance +

say what now?

Times thanked
< 1,453
lol qoop. I shall think of a way to do a zebra-punch, or at least take suggestions from others and we can create one.

flickr
nortie_gess +

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by narcism View Post

Lulz I could say something really inappropriate here

LOL I am sure this weekend is going to be one of MANY inappropriate calls!! I cannot sleep, think I have taken nearly everything I own to be packed..!
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449

Quote:

take suggestions from others and we can create one.

i didn't check before, but i just did now.
it's in the Urban Dictionary already
baysieguy1 +

Times thanked
< 58

Quote:

Originally Posted by qoop View Post

if our paths cross, will that be at a zebra crossing?
i'm so lame

i don't birthday punch zebras
(but hmmm,...is there such a thing as a zebra-punch? like donkey-punch hehe...but gross)

i was quietly planning to go and didn't have a ticket, wasn't sure of logistics, because it takes time off work, money diverted away from Eclipse2012 budget, my attention for several days, other resources...and the 'C' word...commitment.
so, managed to get a crew (including randoms) together...and i didn't want to jinx my whole plan by saying "YES", as that tends to happen a lot to moi (as i have had a few in my time to know better!)

so, looking to depart for the big drive tomorrow...after some really bad weather in Sydney and NSW (all along the path to VIC, with floods and road closures)...........

.......and that's the reason, why i wouldn't want to say 'YES', as a friend tells me this morning, wanting to pull out...because he was fearful of the rains/floods...so, it pretty much jinxed my whole preparation (as everything was packed, camping gear for him too, etc.).....which brings me to the following post:

....and makes me wonder many a time, "why do i bother?"

...because VIC festivals are

So ............Are you going Qoop? If you do make it, look out for the following combination and that will be my camp

Thrifty one ton truck, Coleman 14, nice blue and grey (sliver) dome tent with annex, 6M Mr Happy Bali flag pole with rainbow spinner. Come say Hi
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449
thanks for the invite, baysieguy1.
let's hope the NSW floods don't cause any road closures along the way.
i managed to convince my VERY last-minute "yeah but nah but yeah but nah but yeah" buddy,
who cancelled this morning because of the non-stop coverage of the south-eastern NSW floods,
causing him some concern.

but now, after being up almost 18 hours, the 4x4 AWD has been packed.
leaving in a matter of minutes...and will hopefully be trotting onto the race-course Black Caviar-style in 12 hours' time.
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

LOL I am sure this weekend is going to be one of MANY inappropriate calls!! I cannot sleep, think I have taken nearly everything I own to be packed..!

Leave some room for all my clothes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

CuZnMatt +

REGISTERED ABUSER

Times thanked
< 4
it's on like motherfuckin donkey kong.
paddock basher

baysieguy1 +

Times thanked
< 58
Well that was an awesome party. Had an absolute ball!! Was great camping with you Chris Tofu and dancing the night with you Twisted Elegance. Great spending time with you both. Finally got to meet Narcism and have a chat (nice balloon). That man Qoop, never came to say hi, starting to thing he doesn't really exist and is just one of those "bots" you get online.

The Psy Saturday night/Sunday morning, was fucking awesome, so wish I was 20 years younger so I coud have kept dancing all of Sunday, so much talent on the main stage. Chromatone didn't let me down, the enery that guy puts into his sets is awesome. I am a new fan of Mental Broadcast after Saturday night too, and of course looooooorrrved ESP.

Till next party peeps

Peace!!!
baysieguy1 +

Times thanked
< 58

Quote:

Leave some room for all my clothes

Now this is a comment I should have remembered on Friday when packing the van. Got to camp and realised that we had left our bag of clothes!!! Ahh well 3 days in the same clothes, it's sort of nearly appropriate at a doof. But the shower yesterday was divine.
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235

Quote:

Well that was an awesome party. Had an absolute ball!! Was great camping with you Chris Tofu and dancing the night with you Twisted Elegance. Great spending time with you both. Finally got to meet Narcism and have a chat (nice balloon). That man Qoop, never came to say hi, starting to thing he doesn't really exist and is just one of those "bots" you get online.

The Psy Saturday night/Sunday morning, was fucking awesome, so wish I was 20 years younger so I coud have kept dancing all of Sunday, so much talent on the main stage. Chromatone didn't let me down, the enery that guy puts into his sets is awesome. I am a new fan of Mental Broadcast after Saturday night too, and of course looooooorrrved ESP.

Till next party peeps

Peace!!!

Great camping with you too mate!

Farkkk what a great festival!!!! Closest thing to Rainbow Serpent...easily just as good! Bit of a shame I had to leave at the crack of dawn on Sunday therefore missing out on 90% of the acts I wanted to see

Had a great boogie on Main stage just after it opened until the sun started to set. Grouch was brilliant and favourite set for the festival had to go to Eat Static. Such an interesting set and very well constructed! Spent the evening listening to the epic psy pumping from the Main stage...very very solid all the way through.

Amazingly well set up festival and great to see bins absolutely everywhere. Wasn't a huge amount of rubbish in comparison to a lot of festivals. Excellent organisation and couldn't fault it what so ever. Massively friendly vibe and great to meet some randoms here and there! Decor was fantastic and the installations they had were brilliant!! Loved the eye of horris wooden sun looking thing that shot out smoke, the interactive neon projector ball next to main stage, the Main stage setup (fucking WOW!!!!!) with the bubble fountain at the center of the main stage and the light show was overwhelmingly amazing.

If only i was still there now to really experience the whole of Maitreya for it's entirety. This is how a festival should be run!!!

Congratulations to the organisers and everyone involved for such a well done festival!
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

Finally got to meet Narcism and have a chat (nice balloon). That man Qoop, never came to say hi, starting to thing he doesn't really exist and is just one of those "bots" you get online.

Was good to have a boogie with ya, got to meet some more peeps from ITM, probably because it's a smaller party, I had an absolute ball, my lil legs are so sore today though, damn that stomping

FARKEN loved ace's, talpa, liquid ace's set... and damn liquid soul today destroyed me, had the best time in the sun with friends

Quote:

You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

psyv +

unexploring or shall we say re-exploring

Times thanked
< 132
When did Talpa play?

I was really underwhelmed by him at RSF (which was a pity as I'm a massive fan of his tunes) but he blew me away with a 2hr morning set at a doof up here not long thereafter. Just worked so so much better over sunrise. Amazing.

Looks like Ace (and Liquid Soul?) played night time sets?
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449
12 hours of driving / being on the road & just got in, after unloading hire car, which will be dropped off in a matter of hours.

more later...
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

Originally Posted by psyv View Post

When did Talpa play?
Looks like Ace (and Liquid Soul?) played night time sets?

Saturday night, set times were a little off, which is not uncommon.
Ace played late afternoon and liquid soul played at sunset..... sooo good

Quote:

baysieguy1 +

Times thanked
< 58

Quote:

FARKEN loved ace's, talpa, liquid ace's set... and damn liquid soul today destroyed me, had the best time in the sun with friends

This news brings tears to my eyes, having to leave early and miss all these great sounds!!
cookieFp +

rockin'

Times thanked
< 48
Sunday was such an amazing day. Starting out with Zen Mechanics through to Liquid Ace. By that time I was stuffed. Monday was great as well. Fantastic weather all festival!

Musical highlights: Ace Ventura, Liquid Soul (best I've seen them play I think), The Riddler, Zen Mechanics
baysieguy1 +

Times thanked
< 58

Quote:

Originally Posted by psyv View Post

When did Talpa play?

He played around midnight on Saturday, just before Mental Broadcast (who was absolutely mental BTW, loved his set) and he did a Riddler set on Monday I believe. Talpa made a nice transition from Terrafractyl to Mental Broadcast and the psy madness that followed!!
snoopybitch +

Times thanked
< 8
amazing weekend.. great vibes! ESP blew me away does any one know the name of the track that was played by ESP when space tribe came out the the front of the stage and danced for a bit?
Soundkraft Recs +

New release : http://www.beatport.com/release/reconnexion-compiled-by-funk-truck/958846 find us on beatport !

Times thanked
< 8
Official Maitreya After Party preps are in full swing : http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=302514

Limited pre sales available through

Happy High Herbs
Pixie Collective
Ministry of Style
Alley Tunes
Moshtix

$30 on the door (before midnight) with your Maitreya wrist band.
Free Entry if its your birthday on 17th/ 18th of March
D-sens (France) EP Launch - Day Party. Sat 14th Dec
(Beer Garden) @The Barley Corn Hotel - 177 Johnston St , Collingwood.
Website - www.soundkraftrecords.com || Facebook - www.facebook.com/soundkraftrecs
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
epic photos are epic

Also does anyone know the track think it was liquid ace? playing which sampled knife party- internet friends

Quote:

BJC2444 +

Times thanked
< 1
Absolutely EPIC party, don't have even have one slightly negative word to say about the whole weekend from start to finish, the site was fine (can't see why anyone would complain about it) and even the music breaks insured I danced harder and longer than ever before. Aussie standout was definitely Terrafractyl for me.

Music wise Eat Static was the best electronic act I've ever seen, absolutely farking shredded it! The TesseracTstudio boys certainly know how to party and the seemingly endless selection of banging prog on Sunday was mind blowing, I pretty much had to crawl all the way back to the tent after that session. Thought the decor was really nice, not overly punishing on the eyes like some decor I've seen and the Ozora festival pieces were really mesmerizing.

Loved SCS Monday morning goodness and finishing off with Liquid Soul and Flegma, and the only real let down for me musically was Antix which I thought were pretty boring and Electric Universe/ESP (although I came to expect nothing more from the masters of cheese)

For my first Maitreya the bar couldn't possibly be set any higher and I've certainly vowed to attend them all in future!!!
The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success....

Last edited by BJC2444: 15-Mar-12 at 01:13pm

Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJC2444 View Post

Absolutely EPIC party, don't have even have one slightly negative word to say about the whole weekend from start to finish, the site was fine (can't see why anyone would complain about it) and even the music breaks insured I danced harder and longer than ever before. Aussie standout was definitely Terrafractyl for me.

I dunno, for me the music breaks fuck this otherwise brilliant party. This was my third Maitreya and they really threw me
The mainstage being 3 hours late was cack too

But the location, set-up, crowd (apart from the French) sound, art, food were all excellent. And the weather .... wow!
Music highlighs for me were, Grouch, Eat Static, Talpa, ESP, Chromatome, Ace n Liquid Ace, Sliker n Thad Lester and Rex n Chapo.

Thanks to the medics too for treating my scorpion stings sunday eve

Don't know if I'll do another Maitreya yet, that said tho I'll prob have the 1st earlybird again
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
The breaks in the music meant that our neighbours would crank their own music off big fuck off speakers, which meant no one got any sleep. When approached to turn it down their response was "What are they going to do, kick us out" totally the wrong attitude. When they did turn it down slightly, the whole campsite was awoken to one of the tards screaming at the top of his lungs "WAKE UP MAITREYA" o_0

Quote:

Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186

Quote:

The breaks in the music meant that our neighbours would crank their own music off big fuck off speakers, which meant no one got any sleep.

Exactly, so why not keep a stage going so those who want to rest, can?

Farken hell, that psy on the sat night!!
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anja View Post

Exactly, so why not keep a stage going so those who want to rest, can?

Farken hell, that psy on the sat night!!

LoL I had to try and sleep through that!! I reckon I had an hours sleep and I went to bed at Midnight and got up at 730. My feet just kept dancing whilst trying to fall asleep. Wasn't far off tears

By the way, baby shower was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit (good for a baby shower, yet nowhere near worth leaving an amazing festival for. Eh at least I get to keep my best friend lol).
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Oh Chris, your bestie owes you.... BIG TIME!

Quote:

cookieFp +

rockin'

Times thanked
< 48
Personally I don't mind the music breaks, as it means everyone gets a good rest and parties hard together during the day. Bangin psy during the day is sick, but I am more of a day person so I might be biased. Even though I do like the breaks I still think they need to start the music earlier on the Saturday. Midday would be good I think.
Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186
The music was due to start at 1130 Sat lol.

Just the idea of dictating when the partying is grated a bit
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449
after 14 hours on the road, picking up a couple of randoms, having to change a flat tyre and getting lost for 1-hour around Seymour, we finally arrived on-site at around 3am (Friday night/Saturday morning).

set up camp and then plonked, after that long drive. so, i missed all of Friday evening and my Saturday was consumed by getting to the local mechanic, which i did and had to get the spare tyre repaired. came back to the festival in the afternoon and went for a walk about, only to find the main stage had not even been set up and the place looked a bit sparse.

i thought to myself whether it was worth coming all this way for this, plus i did not have the set times in my hand either.

as the day progressed, i began to see the festival unfold with more people arriving, more people dressing up, artwork being spray painted, receiving set times in my hand (realizing i had missed Eat Static's first set)...and the evening was approaching. i befriended my neighbours and we were just being silly and finally hit the main stage for Talpa, Mental Broadcast.

not sure where my time went but i found myself back at the camp-site with a friend of mine, sitting down to have a chat and be mesmerized by that full moon...and the next thing i know it's 10am Sunday! i had totally missed out on the best part of the Saturday night - Laughing Buddha, Eat Static, Space Tribe, etc.... disappointing

anyway, after lazing around in the morning, i went to the main stage and got into the groove with Zyce / Flegma / Nerso, who were fantastic with their brand of uplifting, progressive style trance. the music was great, to try juggling some balls and also watching some other crazy jugglers do their stuff.

Ace Ventura was stompingly good and after a brief break, we re-grouped and came back to the main stage for Liquid Ace and Shadow FX....who was so, so goood . then, i went across to the Rocket Stage and really got into some DJ with dreads and a big top hat (Third Eye Brow?), who was dropping some seriously phat glitch and dubstep (many would have seen me busting moves there at the back with glowing LEDs ) and then Mental Extensions finished it off deliciously, with such intricate melodies .

going back to the mainstage and the projector was in full effect and that was really something....getting the 3D effect of the visuals, being shone into the cone at the top of the main stage was quite trippy and aesthetically pleasing. i was mesmerized for a while, while DJ Krusty was winding down. i then wandered onto this little stage next to the Garden (which had the words "REJOICE" on it and a DJ looking like Johnny Depp from 'Pirates of the Carribbean' was playing some really groovy tunes (sort of glitch, dub techno, 2-steppish) and sat on those couches inside for about an hour, accidentally re-grouping with my crew.

we chilled out and then sat amongst the hay, to listen to some live jamming and a belly-dancer, and talking to a French guy there, before heading across to the food stalls for live drumming, which was pretty good too!
the night dragged on, where we wandered about the camp-sites and even stumbled on an Intersection-Party (i.e. a 'party' at an intersection of the roads )

after calling it a night, next day saw Antix play some really smooth, progressive beats. it was probably the best i have heard them play since their "Twin Coast Discovery" days. it was such a technically layered set and it was the kind of minimal i could enjoy (i haven't enjoyed their other minimal music, but Sunday's set was really quite groovy and had nice rhythm). everyone was so energetic on the main-stage and smiles and hula-hoops around

i had to leave in the afternoon, for the long drive back (picking up a female hitch-hiker & dropping her off at Shepparton).

all in all, i really had a fantastic time, even if i missed the main chunk of the action.

i felt really satisfied, fulfilled and Maitreya really did fill the void that Rainbow had left, 6 weeks ago.

the weather was spot on, the vibe was amazing, the layout was nice and energy of the place was something i had forgotten, after missing Maitreya for about 2 years. i feel like going back to Maitreya next year, and giving Rainbow a miss...because it really was that good.

sure, the weather had a humongous role to play as it was pretty much perfect, but the lack of music at night meant that there was a lot more interaction between people and waking up refreshed was a plus for many there, as well as it gave the opportunity to experience some non-amplified music (drumming, guitars, etc.) in very cosy settings.
speaking of music, i did not hear anyone play a 'dud' set. everyone's set was really good, paced well for the day and it had left me craving for more.

the GoPro camera attached to the helium balloons was genius (FestivalCouch founder) and so was the catapult (launching soft toys into the crowd!) .

basically, the festival left me inspired for the year.
(it's been a long time, since a festival did that)

well done to the organizers and i did not have any issues with the festival (other than main stage not being set up in time and everyone's set-times being off by at least an hour), with rubbish, with toilets (they could have been better but still was in generally good state), with people (friendlier than Rainbow at times) and the music (top notch! everyone was really good...)....
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449

Quote:

If you see a girl in the early hours of the morning with a zebra print dressing down on, it's more than likely me!

i saw someone in a zebra costume on the main floor.
i went up to her and asked her if her birthday was later in the month or if she was on an Internet forum.
she just looked at me strangely...

... possibly thinking "creep!".

even going by the following posts by narcism,
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...postcount=1604
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...postcount=1914

i approached someone who was wearing the same shoes and same furry outfit, asking whether they might have been said person, posting something similar on internet forum....

got a similar response and the look ---== "creep"

i politely apologized and said 'wrong person'

Quote:

look out for the following combination and that will be my camp
Thrifty one ton truck, Coleman 14, nice blue and grey (sliver) dome tent with annex, 6M Mr Happy Bali flag pole with rainbow spinner. Come say Hi

Quote:

That man Qoop, never came to say hi, starting to thing he doesn't really exist and is just one of those "bots" you get online.

i don't know about a 1-tonne truck, but i saw a truck which had "The U" painted on its side.
moreover, i saw the Mr. Smiley flag (not a Mr. Happy, because Mr. Happy is a Mr. Men character; Mr. Smiley is just the smiling face), so figured maybe that's the camp-site.
i went there on the Saturday evening but there was nobody there.
so, i left and i really don't know where my time went and my night ended when i totally zonked out, outside in the cold, at around 2am or so
Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186

Quote:

i saw someone in a zebra costume on the main floor.
i went up to her and asked her if her birthday was later in the month or if she was on an Internet forum.
she just looked at me strangely...

I only mentioned ITM once to a stranger and that turned out to be Narcism (she's a chick btw ) who was with Nortigess
FTorres +

Times thanked
< 167
^ What about Gumbi at RSF main stage? Although my memory is a bit shot from that weekend so it may not have been you who said g'day

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area and drink fancy champagne. I don't need big breaks and a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons... I'm just going for the music.

narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

even going by the following posts by narcism,
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...postcount=1604
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...postcount=1914

i approached someone who was wearing the same shoes and same furry outfit, asking whether they might have been said person, posting something similar on internet forum....

awkward and awesome stalking skills, i had the skull ruckus stick with me on saturday night, which meant i got to meet a fair few itm peeps

Sunday was our crew's dress up day, theme was cartoon network meets the dance floor

Quote:

I only mentioned ITM once to a stranger and that turned out to be Narcism (she's a chick btw )

MIND BLOWN!!!!

Quote:

Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186
Yep that was me @ RSF Torres

Narcism!
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,449

Quote:

I only mentioned ITM once to a stranger and that turned out to be Narcism (she's a chick btw ) who was with Nortigess

i still haven't been able to spot a BMX with 303 plates.
in fact, a few years ago, i asked someone on a bike at RSF, whether he was on a forum - same confused reaction.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTorres View Post

^ What about Gumbi at RSF main stage? Although my memory is a bit shot from that weekend so it may not have been you who said g'day

i don't know what or who Gumbi is and if you hadn't posted your photo for RSF, i still wouldn't have known!
but no, i didn't say "g'day" to you at RSF, FTorres...so that wasn't me

Quote:

awkward and awesome stalking skills,

there really was a girl with those shoes and those furry, animal-print pants on.
really!

(i said that there was a forum post about those pants..and she said "yes...i did make these myself". i said "i know,...it was posted on a forum that you made it". she had this uncomfortable look on her face and slowly began to distance herself away)

i just have to remember to pack lollipops and a trench-coat next time.

Quote:

i had the skull ruckus stick with me on saturday night, which meant i got to meet a fair few itm peeps

i don't remember much from Saturday night nor did i see that ruckus stick.
but i did meet a couple of people at the Main Stage.

Quote:

Sunday was our crew's dress up day, theme was cartoon network meets the dance floor
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06870319_n.jpg

i really, really do NOT remember seeing anyone wearing any of that!
i think i saw that green "Gumby" character, but none of others.

my eye-sight or my mind needs checking
Anja +

BMX & 303

Times thanked
< 186
I'm surprised more havnt spotted the bike either qoop, is bright orange with black tuffs n the 303 plate, wind you I'm often flying around doin beer runs

« Previous Thread Next Thread »