Global Clubbing

Airlines to Ibiza (from Barcelona)

Tools
okayokay +

Times thanked
< 1
Airlines to Ibiza (from Barcelona)
All airlines that go to Ibiza seem to have bad reviews, either way - I need to get there. I will be departing Barcelona, the airlines that currently have the best prices are:

Air Europa
Vueling
Ryanair

- Air Europa seems to be the best option in my eyes but haven't heard much about them, they dont have many flights daily..
- Vueling (which migrated with Iberia - who I flew with in 2008 to Ibiza), plenty of flights but more expensive, can't see them being worth it over the others.
- Ryanair is the cheapest but the complaints about delays worries me due to only have a few days there, the time issue is important.

Opinions..??
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
All the budget ones are pretty much the same imo just follow the strict rules and you will be right.

I went for the cheapest at the best times and had no issues.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

o0IceQueen0o +

Europe countdown initialized

Times thanked
< 585
Dont go Ryanair, im trying to advoid them as much as possible. The baggage charges are insane

Im looking at flying Transavia or Vueling, from what i've read on the web Vueling is Spain's low cost airline

I wish i knew that SpainAir was in trouble as I booked tickets from Ibiza to Barca only two weeks ago and the airline has folded and i'm not quite sure how to get my money back

kiara bubble +

Times thanked
< 0
there are fairies that run a few times daily from ibiza to both barcelona and valencia, its only about 70 euros.
WoD19 +

Massive Ginger Cans

Times thanked
< 7
How long is the trip do you know?
People either love me or hate me, or they think I'm okay.
o0IceQueen0o +

Europe countdown initialized

Times thanked
< 585
^ On the ferry?

I looked it up only recently, 8-9 hours and between 80- 90 Euros.

http://www.directferries.co.uk/barce...biza_ferry.htm

Personally i'd rather fly

Pete S +

Times thanked
< 0
the flight is like half an hour from barca so doesn't really matter who you go with, most airlines have the 23kg allowance. I flew from Palma to Ibiza and the plane literally went up and started descending straight away, 20minute flight. Flights are something like $50-80
Chrisdude +

Times thanked
< 85
Yeah don't go with Ryanair, too risky if you only have such short time. Keep clear of the cheap ones too if you only have a short time. I was flying EasyJet from Berlin to Ibiza. The flight was scheduled to arrive at around 10.00pm in Ibiza and we had pre-purchased tickets to Gatrecrasher at Priveledge that night. Of course our flight ended up being delayed by 2 and a half hours, so didn't arrive to our accomodation till like almost 2 and didn't end up going out. Massive disappointment! I guess all airlines have the risk of delays but yeah the stories I've heard about Ryanair are not good!
Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0
Ive flown Ryanair, there's no reserved seats and some of the poms boarding with me said they often oversell the seats. You can pay priority boarding though. You basically have to run for your seat and in my case we had to run to another gate when they changed it last minute...not fun
I have big speakers but no DJ source...So looks like I have to teach myself...
Rocky808 +

My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!

Times thanked
< 209
Vueling is cheap and reliable. Ryanair is crap and afaik it doesn't fly from barcelona airport but girona (if you're departing from barca)
Road2Recovery +

Times thanked
< 94
there cheap flights from Gatwick or Heathrow? To Ibiza and Barca? Will fly into one, and out of the other if possible

« Previous Thread Next Thread »