Brisbane and Gold Coast

Jerome Isma-Ae, Barsoma, Sunday 15th April. Pres by Lemon & Lime, Tranceducer

All About:

All About

+Follow

Add Follows

Stay informed about your favourite artists and events. We'll email you whenever there is new events, news or content posted about your favourite things. Simply select those you want to be notified about View my Follows |  Follow Settings

• Bar Soma
  • Tranceducer
  • Jerome Isma-ae
  • Dan Burke
Cancel Finish

Description:

So its been well over a year since Lemon & Lime, Tranceducer presented the first Brisbane show with Jerome Isma-Ae ( december 2010 in fact)
But the time has come again to welcome him back to our shores.
In true style, Lemon & Lime along with Tranceducer bring back the...

Tools
ToyBox +

Times thanked
< 14
Jerome Isma-Ae, Barsoma, Sunday 15th April. Pres by Lemon & Lime, Tranceducer
So its been well over a year since Lemon & Lime, Tranceducer presented the first Brisbane show with Jerome Isma-Ae ( december 2010 in fact)
But the time has come again to welcome him back to our shores.
In true style, Lemon & Lime along with Tranceducer bring back the first sunday session of 2012. With an exclusive extended set from the main man him self.
For those who have attended in the past, you'll know that the sunday parties at Barsoma have become synonymous with some of the biggest names in trance, progressive and techno. 2011 saw Michael Woods, John 00 Fleming, Dave Seaman and Andy Moor, grace the decks. 2012 will be one to rival.

Jerome Isma- Ae

Hailing from Munich, Jerome Isma-Ae is one of the highest-selling, most successful Prog House DJ/producers of the last 3 years. He is reinventing and designing the sounds since the early years of EDM. Building, combining, releasing and holding on to a continuously sharp sound, fit for both timelessness and the current demands of the dancefloor society. German producer/DJ Jerome Isma-Ae sure kept himself busy over the past 15 years. But results are showing. With the characteristic Isma-Ae sound on his side, requested and praised by many, he's got the best weapon there is: the ability to stand out. Mind you, it's a weapon he won't hesitate to use.

Jerome:"I was in a musician elementary school, where I've been educated in playing several music instruments. At the age of 12, I played the bass in a metal band, around my 15th I started to program my first beats with a drum machine and 3 years later I released my first record on a German techno label called 'Delirium Records', and so on and so on. I'm never satisfied, but there is always an improvement from production to production." That's how the Isma-Ae story started. One essential fact is missing though, how and when did Jerome get in touch with that thing called dance? Jerome:"It was 1991, when we replaced our bands drummer by a drum machine." From that year on, EDM and the revolution it set forth were part of Jerome's everyday life.
www.twitter.com/JeromeIsmaAe
www.facebook.com/ismaae
www.soundcloud.com/jerome-isma-ae

Supporting this massive day will be the none other then a hand picked group of Brisbane best-
Matthew Macinante
Sabot4ge
Stark Lion
Tranceducer
Dan Burke

The team from Virus Light & Sound will be on hand to deliver an amazing display of sound, light, laser & visuals.
Not to mention the amazing team at barsoma, whol will keep everyone well hydrated with their barmen skills

Tickets will be avaliable friday the 11th of March from oztix, as well as local djs and promoters.

Tickets
$20+ bf online
$20 industrie
More on the door
Doors open 1pm till 8pm

www.oztix.com.au
www.viruslightandsound.com
www.barsoma.com
www.tranceducer.com
ToyBox +

Times thanked
< 14
Ok set times are Lemon & Lime, Tranceducer pres- Jerome Isma- Ae ( special set ) Lemon & Lime
1:00-2:30 Sabot4ge vs Matthew Philips-Head Macinante
2:30-3:30 Stark Lion
3:30-4:30 Trent Stewart Tranceducer
4:30-7:00 Jerome Isma-Ae
7:00-8:00 Dan Burke

« Previous Thread Next Thread »