The Late Night Kung Fu Hustle

Closed thread
  Tools
Mike Hunt +

Times thanked
< 251
The Late Night Kung Fu Hustle

Chop Chop. Do the Hustle.

Back in the land of time forgotten, ancient warriors craved sacred food of their ancestors after a days battle. From Dahl & busted Roti to Magic Spice Chicken with a full spread of hawker style skewers from all loving animals that walked our lands freely. All foods coming in super combos and assorted styles but no mix and match or big boss with chop chop. Lucky Bali Hai Long necks for $10 and Super Lucky rich guy Tsing Tao for $13 with a range of small time asia beers from our conquests in the orient and the back of a truck.

When you're finished dispensing with demons and evil spirits nothing quenches a warriors hunger and thirst like The Late Night Kung Fu Hustle.

Music will be supplied by JPS, Mike Hunt, Nam, Hans DC and Obliveus. They will all be rotating on the regular playing all kinds of tunes to make you feel your deep in the orient.

Open from when the sun goes down till the old lady's charcoal get cold Wed-Sat (6pm till12am,)
34&Franklin, Shanghi (Melbourne).
check out mike hunts weblog

http://mikehunts.wordpress.com

New mixes available for download
Bracko +

Times thanked
< 2,136
I put this in the melbourne restaurants thread for a reason. I've already allowed it to be there without a whatson which is technically agains the rules. Get a whatson and get a thread in the melbourne forum started.

please don't make me hand out infractions for ignoring me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tristan View Post

well done sofu, perhaps your most offensive post yet!

Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »