The Voice

Page 1 of 3
  Tools
Lloyd Christmas +

Banned

Times thanked
< 19
The Voice
No wonders Seal managed to bag Heidi Klum.

Motherfucker is the smoothest cat out there. Such a slick operator.

And good show, too
Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,291
I usually hate these shows, but for some reason this is at least twice the show that the others are.

I'd love to put one through Delta.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,015
Would love to smash Delta, like really make her scream.

Surprisingly the Good Charlotte wanker i'm not finding as annoying as I thought I would.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,250
Shit show is super shit...they're all a bunch of faffy bellends and the host is a moron...change the mother fucking channel
Pete Gordon - Who Said Prog Was Dead?

My favourite slices of proggy goodness from 2013 (ish)...

http://soundcloud.com/random_kiwi/wh...-prog-was-dead
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
Show is good...but will turn to sh1t as all producers like to milk the sh1t out of the viewers in every possible way....i.e. will they make an additional 100 episodes as like Aus's Got Talent or make a Junior Voice like Junior Masterchef...

Delta...hot! But learn to STFU as you tend to get annoying when you talk more than you have to!
[Put Signature Here]
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,291
What is it with Australian shows having Pom hosts? Its an outrage! Fuck off back to England you cunce.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,344
He actually moved to Australia when he was a kid...
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
I watched the chair turning of the US one, and the next one but after that it got to be another stock standard singing contest and was bland as.

Pretty sure This version will suffer the same fate.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,291

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitey1981 View Post

He actually moved to Australia when he was a kid...

...well then...

derp.
special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,991
the most offensive part is they display peoples "tweets" on screen. Fuck off

i know this cause i watch the show. there i said it
soundcloud
mixcloud
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
You should Tweet that, Jase.
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
i like it, totally hooked! but agree that it will probably lose its attraction once the chair-turning part is over...

i fucking hate delta. i really dont know what she could offer any budding artist! and there weren't even any tears when she was "crying" with the blind girl, so fake.

the guys are awesome, seem quite real and down to earth. has anyone else noticed the amount of sexual innuendo there is though?? far too much for its timeslot

last nights ep was pretty void of any amazing talent i thought, bar the kiwi mum...next week better bring the goods!
some dance to remember, some dance to forget
BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,910

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop View Post

i fucking hate delta. i really dont know what she could offer any budding artist! and there weren't even any tears when she was "crying" with the blind girl, so brave.

beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135
who was brave, delta? how so?
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

Times thanked
< 3,605
Love the voice very good show
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

Times thanked
< 12,676
I'm outraged that John Farnham isn't a judge.
special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,991
try and understand it
soundcloud
mixcloud
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,386

Quote:

Originally Posted by beebop View Post

who was brave, delta? how so?

Give yourself an uppercut, Delta had cancer, she's braver than Simpson's donkey and Sally Pearson combined!

Delta is BRAVE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 11,931
I haven't watched this but it's absolute crap.
wilsonrob +

I am not bored

Times thanked
< 339
I also have not watched it and you are right it's crap.
beebop +

lol

Times thanked
< 135

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Give yourself an uppercut, Delta had cancer, she's braver than Simpson's donkey and Sally Pearson combined!

Delta is BRAVE.

i'm not commenting on delta's cancer, i am commenting on her fake non tears for television when trying to relate to the blind girl.

so no, i wont be giving myself an uppercut.
DjReal +

Deep House Fanatic

Times thanked
< 23
I've actually been following both the US, UK and AU version of this show and as far as set quality goes, the AU one looks the cheapest and tackiest by far. Even the chairs don't seem to be as good a quality.

Been some pretty talented people across all 3 versions of the show, but from an entertainment point of view, i found the US one to be better as far as judge interaction/banter.

The UK one is good, aside from wil.i.am big noting himself every 30 seconds.

Just my 2c
Gigs:
19/11 - Outside @ Electric Playground
26/11 - Outside @ Electric Playground
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 1,988
Delta would be better utilised if she were naked and getting violated in several holes by a Shure SM58, she adds no value to the musical aspects of this show whatsoever
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,015

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjReal View Post

Even the chairs don't seem to be as good a quality.

Lol i thought I saw them turning themselves around with the aid of brooms.

Seriously I can't believe Seal still hasn't explained those funny marks or scars on his face. Did he go through an exorcism or something?

Quote:

Medium Rurrrr!

Tha Gooch +

wut wut

Times thanked
< 101
so after this thread i started with an episode of season 2 (US) and then straight after that watched teh 1st episode of the Aussie version

so america gets the singer of maroon 5, christina Aquilera, Cee-Lo and some douche

Australia just gets 4 douches

laughed at deltas intro "the highest selling female artist THIS CENTURY"

whoooaaah and yes our set does look like a cheap knock off of the US set

i was laughing at the US one though first episode in and Christina seriously just goes after the maroon 5 dude, for absoultely no reason, to the oint everyone is looking at her going what the f*ck is your problem

btw when did she get so fat?
CheelWinston +

not a cop

Times thanked
< 1,988

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

Seriously I can't believe Seal still hasn't explained those funny marks or scars on his face. Did he go through an exorcism or something?

Google sez Lupus

my bet was land mine
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
BMoney +

What's on YOUR mind?

Times thanked
< 1,088
Pffft, he got them from fighting another seal on a beach for the right to fuck all the female seals on said beach.
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 11,931
I like to think Seal got burnt in a fire, started by me
Unspoilt by Progress
Tha Gooch +

wut wut

Times thanked
< 101

special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 2,991
delta. would (provided she just shuts up)
soundcloud
mixcloud
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,250

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post

so america gets the singer of maroon 5, christina Aquilera, Cee-Lo and some douche

Australia just gets 4 douches

Ummm, newsflash, Maroon 5 blow fucking monkey dick and their singer is a massive fucking douche! Christina is a douche, Cee-lo is a fucking weirdo, alright musically, but a fucking weirdo all the same

Much more respect for Joel Madden and Seal (coz he banged Heidi!) than any of the judges on the American show

Delta and Keith, yeah, meh...I guess if I was into country, Keith is alright
Pete Gordon - Who Said Prog Was Dead?

My favourite slices of proggy goodness from 2013 (ish)...

http://soundcloud.com/random_kiwi/wh...-prog-was-dead
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,015
Keith is cool for being a massive former (allegedly) cokehead because drugs are cool. Besides he needed them to put up with Nicole Kidman's crap.

Quote:

Medium Rurrrr!

Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random_Kiwi View Post

Ummm, newsflash, Maroon 5 blow fucking monkey dick and their singer is a massive fucking douche! Christina is a douche, Cee-lo is a fucking weirdo, alright musically, but a fucking weirdo all the same

Much more respect for Joel Madden and Seal (coz he banged Heidi!) than any of the judges on the American show

Delta and Keith, yeah, meh...I guess if I was into country, Keith is alright

I agree.

To add...Keith is in there because the US version has some apparently famous country singer on there as a judge as well...
[Put Signature Here]
Balls Deep +

Times thanked
< 7,864
Delta is such a dork.
It's over you BASTARDS!
emskina +

StKE

Times thanked
< 91
I like the chair turning bit but am assuming I will stop watching it once that ends and they start working with their 'teams', as suspect it will then just turn mighty tedious. Agree that Joel Madden is much less of a douche than I was expecting him to be.
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,268
I have actually started watching this, I never thought id get into the whole music talent show thing but I love it!
I like ther UK one and the AUS one, I agree that Joel Madden is less of a douche that I thought!

Seals nailpolish?
Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls Deep View Post

Delta is such a dork.

Delta is embarrassing, sometimes I have to change the channel when she's on, so cringe worthy.
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madam Lasher View Post

Delta is embarrassing, sometimes I have to change the channel when she's on, so cringe worthy.

Its funny...99% of the time when Delta and another judge presses the red button...the contestant always goes for the non-Delta judge
[Put Signature Here]
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 860
Was Seal Caught Jerking Off On Last Night’s Episode of Australia’s The Voice?

http://gawker.com/5904398/was-seal-c...lias-the-voice

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573
Hate to say it but I don't hate this show. It appears more genuine, they're actually picking singers (as opposed to 14 year olds who will get the 12-15 year old girl vote), the judges aren't wankers - they give nice feedback even when none of them picked the person, there's no awful people put up just to laugh at.

There's no verbal slaughtering of morons a la every other talent show. There's not as much lame sob story element, there's a bit but we're not forced to listen to 5 minutes on "how hard my life has been" and it's done behind the scenes.

Sadly with 40 singers involved, it'll drag on and on until you hate each and every person, but I'll stop watching well before then.

Also, despite the fact that Delta is lame, vacuous and fake....I'd do horrible horrible things to her.
Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trackmasta View Post

Its funny...99% of the time when Delta and another judge presses the red button...the contestant always goes for the non-Delta judge

so true! and she gets so cut about it
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,015
Too many people who really struggle with their song get picked too soon by all judges, then people who are killing it get only one person turning or none at all.

I thought the bloke last night who was doing John Legend's 'Take it Slow' was boss, and he only got Delta, whereas another tart who was really struggling with a Rhianna song got Seal early on, then another 2 later on. What gives?

Quote:

Medium Rurrrr!

Madam Lasher +

lol

Times thanked
< 146
I really think some people are 'too good' for the comp, the judges want some people to mentor and develop.

On sunday there was a mother a daughter duo, they had strong voices and to me were flawless in their delivery, but when they were shut down they showed their arrogant side (the mum did), it would be hard to mentor someone that thinks they're top shit already.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Times thanked
< 573
THe people tonight were fairly weak, I reckon singers passed over earlier in the comp would be pissed watching this bunch get through.
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madam Lasher View Post

I really think some people are 'too good' for the comp, the judges want some people to mentor and develop.

On sunday there was a mother a daughter duo, they had strong voices and to me were flawless in their delivery, but when they were shut down they showed their arrogant side (the mum did), it would be hard to mentor someone that thinks they're top shit already.

They definitely had strong voices but I didn't like them...having one Tina Turner is enough...their voices weren't original, you could oh so scream the shit out of a song but not a whole album and you can't really work much with their voices compared to the other contestants imo...did you see them on ACA or Today Tonight last light? I came across it when I was flipping channels...that mum was the mentor/singing teacher for that Popstars show years and years ago The arrogance in them is ridiculous...the mum even talked shit about how Delta coming to her for a hug pissed her off! If you were so good and talk it up then why jump on a TV show to try and get fame? Sometimes its good to see these arrogant people fail and the truth comes out!
[Put Signature Here]
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

THe people tonight were fairly weak, I reckon singers passed over earlier in the comp would be pissed watching this bunch get through.

Missed tonight's episode...all the judges filled their spots? I remember the US version gave the rejects a second chance to sing if any of the judges haven't filled their squad.

Realistically, you only really need a couple of good singers on your team and fill the rest of your squad with whoever because surely the judges have their favourites and pre-pick the better singer in the battler rounds
[Put Signature Here]
dAvoZ +

Registered Boozer

Times thanked
< 30
few duds getting into top 12. joel has the best team.
Tha Gooch +

wut wut

Times thanked
< 101
i hate to admitt it but im kinda getting hooked on this show - both U.S & Aussie versions

watching how it progresses on the U.S show with 'Battles' then 'Live shows' - the format is certainly different and much more entertaining than say American / Australian Idol

there were a couple of questionable decisions by the Team leaders in the U.S battles ie; people choosing singers based more on their look and marketability than their actual performance

have never rated Delta - but DAMN if she doesnt look hot these days - would hit it fo'sure

the aussie judges have grown on me
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
The Aussie judges are more genuine apart from the odd hidden agenda Delta has when she speaks more than she has to at times...i'm interested with the battle rounds now...
[Put Signature Here]
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,438
The judges singing One at the start of the show was awesome
Page 1 of 3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »