Perth

Mizhap Productions Presents SHOWTEK @ Shape 18/05/12

All About:

All About

+Follow

Add Follows

Stay informed about your favourite artists and events. We'll email you whenever there is new events, news or content posted about your favourite things. Simply select those you want to be notified about View my Follows |  Follow Settings

• Shape Bar
  • Showtek
Cancel Finish

Description:

Renowned for their amazing live shows, Perth once again has the chance to immerse themselves in one of the great electronic music experiences available on the global dance music circuit as Showtek bring all the energy, production and innovation they are famous for back to the country that...

Tools
Mizhap Productions +

Times thanked
< 2
Mizhap Productions Presents SHOWTEK @ Shape 18/05/12

Mizhap Productions is proud to present the return of the worlds #1 hard dance act.. SHOWTEK

Since the release of their game-changing 2007 debut album Today Is Tomorrow, Showtek have been on a steady succession to their rightful place at the forefront of modern dance music. Brothers Sjoerd and Wouter Janssen (aka Walt Jenssen & Duro) are both the instigators and the originators of the harder styles of dance music. Since participating in the genesis of the movement the sibling duo have been pushing the genre further into the dance stratosphere and into the collective psyche of dance music lovers across the globe.

Accolades and honours have flowed freely for the Dutch brothers since inception, they were the first hardstyle act to record at BBC Radio 1's Essential Mix, they have featured frequently in best of lists in the publications that matter (#58 in DJ Mag Top100 in 2011) and have collaborated with the legendary Tiesto on some musical masterpieces.

Renowned for their amazing live shows, Perth once again has the chance to immerse themselves in one of the great electronic music experiences available on the global dance music circuit as Showtek bring all the energy, production and innovation they are famous for back to the country that embraced them so whole heartedly on their last visit.

Tickets go on sale Monday 26th March for $35+bf from Planet Video, Mills Records, Moshtix Outlets and www.moshtix.com.au
Check us out:

www.mizhapproductions.com.au
www.facebook.com/mayhemfestival
mizhap productions facebook
Mizhap Productions +

Times thanked
< 2
Half of the pre-sale tickets already gone and still a month away. Going to be B-I-G!
Check us out:

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Any Set times for this?
kanni +

in za mikkusu ^-^

Times thanked
< 749
these guys put on a wicked show when they came to a packed out Rise a couple of years back...

but these days I need an epic production & laz0rzzz for hardstyle events (a la defqon.1) =P
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
I have heard they are really great live, have never seen them myself! A great way to kick start my birthday weekend imo
Mizhap Productions +

Times thanked
< 2
Pre-sale tickets have sold out. There will be door sales from 10pm.
Check us out:

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
.. So cant help with set times? I need to plan haha, never like Friday gigsduring the season.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Showtek 1am -- 03am... Should be a good night!
Mizhap Productions +

Times thanked
< 2
Set Times:

10-11 Uproar
11-12 Jason V
12-1 Josh Cube
1-3 Showtek
3-c Zimma b2b Outtacontrol
Check us out:

Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,370
Wow great night, great atmosphere, Showtek killed it!

« Previous Thread Next Thread »