Current Affairs and Politics

Now Australia isn't safe for the Chinese either!

Closed thread
  Tools
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731
Now Australia isn't safe for the Chinese either!
http://www.smh.com.au/national/chine...426-1xn5v.html

After Australia becoming unsafe for Indian students a couple of years back, we are now unsafe for the Chinese as well!

Yet again we are shamed by another country that is totally safer and less shite than Australia.

I reject all accusations of media hyperbole and any insinuation that these sorts of stories might be cooked up to divert attention away from their own problems.

No, all Chinese students should immediately pack their bags and retreat to the safety of their home country where their education will clearly benefit from the environment over there.

Run! Run!
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Griggle's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 1,726
Posts
8,726
So the 6 people robbed a number of people including 2 Chinese people then were caught by the police.

Clearly a hate crime.....
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

http://www.smh.com.au/national/chine...426-1xn5v.html

After Australia becoming unsafe for Indian students a couple of years back, we are now unsafe for the Chinese as well!

Yet again we are shamed by another country that is totally safer and less shite than Australia.

I reject all accusations of media hyperbole and any insinuation that these sorts of stories might be cooked up to divert attention away from their own problems.

No, all Chinese students should immediately pack their bags and retreat to the safety of their home country where their education will clearly benefit from the environment over there.

Run! Run!

So how's your outrage-o-meter running Dubz? Must be getting close to the level where you have to head back to Recession Kingdom.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griggle View Post

So the 6 people robbed a number of people including 2 Chinese people then were caught by the police.

Clearly a hate crime.....

The fact they attacked other people was just an attempt to cover up their REAL target - the chinese students. Cunning but the Chinese saw through their ruse.
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,691
Posts
12,284

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

So how's your outrage-o-meter running Dubz? Must be getting close to the level where you have to head back to Recession Kingdom.

I think Dubz is alluding to the fact that much is being made out of very little, and that Australia cops this accusation of racism from countries that either have issues of entrenched racist/discriminatory practices themselves (in the case of India) or have significant human rights and anti-democratic tendencies (in the case of China).

But I could be wrong.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157
yeah i didn't read it properly....
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

I think Dubz is alluding to the fact that much is being made out of very little, and that Australia cops this accusation of racism from countries that either have issues of entrenched racist/discriminatory practices themselves (in the case of India) or have significant human rights and anti-democratic tendencies (in the case of China).

But I could be wrong.

No you're pretty much spot on, you get the points and progress to the next round where you could win one of several fabulous prizes!

Claude, I'm afraid you have been eliminated, you are the weakest link, and you're fired.
gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
< 391
Posts
1,633
it must have something to do with the fact that chinese students are not from the peasant class therefore the uproar
didjeridude +

Random Rhythm Generator

didjeridude's Avatar
Joined
Jan '02
Times thanked
< 482
Posts
4,424
No dubz, claude is right on the money. Here you are all outraged that china is allegedly "outraged" about this trivial little nothing of an event but if you go to the china TV website or china daily website there is no mention whatsoever of this story. You can't find any reference to it anywhere. lol outrage. yeah whatevs

You are such a gullible sucker dubz. You've just fallen hook line and sinker for a sensationalist media beat up about nothing, but what is truly pathetic is the fact you've chosen to focus your disgust at the whinging chinese students who apparently should be thankful for getting robbed, beaten and glassed because they live in Australia, instead of the little shits that committed the crime.
Reality: To be or not to be? The Adventures of Dr Shroom (and Captain Jones)
ravs +

Registered User

ravs's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 21
Posts
1,653
If the Triades weren't too busy playing LAN these bogan tash rat dog snake cvnts would probably think twice before trying to mess with Asians.
Cant.Stop.Wont.Stop
- Crown Street Cut Collective
- Scratchnuts Crew
- Soul of Sydney

Lowdown @
http://www.district.net.au
dbb618 +

md5sum < /dev/urandom

dbb618's Avatar
Joined
May '06
Times thanked
< 1,753
Posts
14,861
Those dame Triades, I wish the Triads would get their shit together and take them out.
Hopped in the car and torpe'ed to the shack
Of Shaheed, "We gotta go back" when he said
"Why?" I said, "We gotta go
'Cause I left my wallet in El Segundo"

http://twitter.com/derekbradley
http://untappd.com/user/dbb618

https://plus.google.com/117630500124...73/posts?hl=en
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by didjeridude View Post

No dubz, claude is right on the money. Here you are all outraged that china is allegedly "outraged" about this trivial little nothing of an event but if you go to the china TV website or china daily website there is no mention whatsoever of this story. You can't find any reference to it anywhere. lol outrage. yeah whatevs

You are such a gullible sucker dubz. You've just fallen hook line and sinker for a sensationalist media beat up about nothing, but what is truly pathetic is the fact you've chosen to focus your disgust at the whinging chinese students who apparently should be thankful for getting robbed, beaten and glassed because they live in Australia, instead of the little shits that committed the crime.

Oh ok, you probably know what I'm thinking better than I do, so I'll go with what you say, although it feels like you're wrong, but you seem so certain that you have a better grasp on my thoughts and beliefs, it's very persuasive.

What am I thinking now?

Also, you do realise that even Claude went back on his comment? So you're supporting a comment that the author himself has rejected.
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Davomaxi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 1,067
Posts
7,381
Dubz fails at thread creation

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
gonefishin +

Registered User

gonefishin's Avatar
Joined
Mar '11
Times thanked
< 391
Posts
1,633
dubz treats this place like his own blog- him boss man
moojins +

Registered User

moojins's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 225
Posts
445

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

Oh ok, you probably know what I'm thinking better than I do, so I'll go with what you say, although it feels like you're wrong, but you seem so certain that you have a better grasp on my thoughts and beliefs, it's very persuasive.

What am I thinking now?

Also, you do realise that even Claude went back on his comment? So you're supporting a comment that the author himself has rejected.

You didn't repudiate a single point of didjeridude's response but still implied that he is wrong

Bravo
CheelWinston +

not a cop

CheelWinston's Avatar
Joined
May '01
Times thanked
< 2,005
Posts
13,542

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

dubz treats this place like his own blog- him boss man


Come Mr Dubzy man

tally me banana
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by moojins View Post

You didn't repudiate a single point of didjeridude's response but still implied that he is wrong

Bravo

Just read Geezah's post, that pretty much clarifies everything.

I then agreed with Geezah.

If didjeridude wants to put his own slant on things then that's his business but I'm hardly going to argue with someone who's telling me he knows what I'm thinking better than I do.

"you think this!"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do!"

The word "futile" and "pointless" come to mind.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post

dubz treats this place like his own blog- him boss man

I certainly lead you around by the nose.
claude glass +

Registered User

claude glass's Avatar
Joined
Jun '10
Times thanked
< 760
Posts
4,157
Fuck me dubz it's never about the issue it's always about some kind of fanciful online competition you think you're in. I'm beginning to think you really do have some kind of mental health problem.

Trolling is for spotty teenagers with ego problems, mate. You need to talk to someone about your intelllectual immaturity.
Dubz +

guardian of ITM

Dubz's Avatar
Joined
Oct '07
Times thanked
< 573
Posts
7,731

Quote:

Originally Posted by claude glass View Post

Fuck me dubz it's never about the issue it's always about some kind of fanciful online competition you think you're in. I'm beginning to think you really do have some kind of mental health problem.

Trolling is for spotty teenagers with ego problems mate.

Actually if you read this thread very carefully you'll see the person who started the antagonism was.......you, actually.

So...yeah. That. Basically.

I made a pretty innocous comical take on the rather over-the-top reaction to a pretty standard train mugging and everyone decides it's time to start telling me what I think. An interesting reaction but not one I find particularly logical.
horst +

Registered User

horst's Avatar
Joined
Sep '02
Times thanked
< 422
Posts
5,461
but that is you want isn't it.

Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts