EDM, Trance and Hard Dance

Solarstone - Pure

Tools
Achal +

Times thanked
< 50
Solarstone - Pure
"....This album is both a purification and celebration of the term TRANCE. I'm reclaiming it, for all those who just want to dance to music that takes them to another place, for whom this music is a feeling, a passion, a way of life. So I say: VIVE LA TRANCE! You need to be proud of what makes you feel good… To all of you who know your own minds, this album contains PURE trance - embrace it! " - Richard Mowatt, Solarstone (April 2012)

Pre-order (and pre-listen) the new album ' Pure ' now on iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/pure/id522384602

Can't wait for this album. Moar Clare Stagg!
Chrisdude +

Times thanked
< 85
Definitely excited by this one. Ive always been a Solarstone fan, bit his productions and remixes recently have been superb. Somebody get him to australia ASAP
rismeq +

If in doubt, more cowbell!

Times thanked
< 8
+1 on pre-order. Looks like a solid album!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisdude View Post

Definitely excited by this one. Ive always been a Solarstone fan, bit his productions and remixes recently have been superb. Somebody get him to australia ASAP

He's been here before several times I think, the last I remember he was with Signum.
Soundcloud
ether1988 +

Times thanked
< 98
Very nice!
james223 +

Times thanked
< 153
Sweet!
edmundpw +

Times thanked
< 20
He came out last year, but his show at the Favela was cut short when a clubber was stabbed. :-(
Chrisdude +

Times thanked
< 85
So what does everyone think of this album?

There was a lot of hype leading up to it's release so I had really high expectations. It's a great album but doesn't reach the notch that I was hoping for. I think some of the tracks could be a bit heavier and go up an extra level. But overall I think that it's a solid album from start to finish and definitely refreshing to a lot of the other things out there. The Spell is still the best song on the album, and I really like Voyager (that song definitely takes you on a journey) and the tracks with Aly & Fila and Giuseppe Ottavianni.
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
just d/l it this morning and stuck it in my car.

got to say, i only heard up to track 3 so far but i am massively in love.
Pendulum +

Apple Trancintosh

Times thanked
< 10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisdude View Post

So what does everyone think of this album?

There was a lot of hype leading up to it's release so I had really high expectations. It's a great album but doesn't reach the notch that I was hoping for. I think some of the tracks could be a bit heavier and go up an extra level. But overall I think that it's a solid album from start to finish and definitely refreshing to a lot of the other things out there. The Spell is still the best song on the album, and I really like Voyager (that song definitely takes you on a journey) and the tracks with Aly & Fila and Giuseppe Ottavianni.

Agreed - it's a great album, with some quite nice stand out tunes on there, particularly the more driving selections. But it's not as epic as it was built up to be. Still glad I forked the money over for both the digital and CD copy - Solarstone's CDs have awesome graphic design
The Australian Trance Music Community - http://www.trancetribe.com

« Previous Thread Next Thread »