Closed thread
  Tools
jdoodle +

is back by dope demand

Times thanked
< 1,945

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_bop View Post

Are the Sharks good or the Raiders terrible? The control of the Sharks and the offloads and repeat sets make me think the former.

sharks now 6 from 6, think it is a bit of both

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoneyhuh View Post

Dont bother arguing with Big Eddie Deepchild.

He doesnt grasp the logic behind helping people less fortunate than himself.

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Times thanked
< 4,768

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

dude, seriously go and get fucked, you support a team of cheats, you have no idea what you are talking about 90% of the time, and all you do is compare league to afl all the time
what punishment should the club have then?
and who gives two shits if it does or doesnt happen in afl, tackling doesnt happen in afl, nor does state of origin or proper internationals

Cry more. Team of cheats? Stop living in the past, that was years ago now. Tackling doesn't happen in AFL? You must be retarded, or have never watched a game. State of Origin used to happen till they realised it was obsolete because the entire country plays the sport, not just two states. The organization and the management of AFL is what I'm comparing to. The NRL needs to sort their shit out if they want the game to grow.

What punishment? Perhaps something to do with the ladder might be a start, or draft picks - oh wait the NRL is too fucking retarded to have a draft which causes these bloody problems to begin with.

Don't go acting all high and mighty just because I live in Melbourne and support the Storm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

PM derelict for manual labour shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

I think you obviously dont understand what i'm trying to say.

Zodiac +

What do you mean we aren't going to the Superbowl?

Times thanked
< 3,241

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

or draft picks - oh wait the NRL is too fucking retarded to have a draft which causes these bloody problems to begin with.

Its illegal to have a draft in this country. If someone was to challenge the AFL draft because they got drafted to a shit team they didnt want to go to the court would find in their favour. Its just your pansy boys are too pussy to challenge it.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
kris-ko +

KoThnxBai

Times thanked
< 218
Sharks looked like the fucking Globetrotters at times today, though Raiders at least had a dig considering possession was 60/40 against us.

Really think Shillo has to turn himself into an 80 minute player, pack looked lost when he was off. Doogs looks at least a month off his best as well.
jdoodle +

is back by dope demand

Times thanked
< 1,945

Quote:

Cry more. Team of cheats? Stop living in the past, that was years ago now. Tackling doesn't happen in AFL? You must be retarded, or have never watched a game. State of Origin used to happen till they realised it was obsolete because the entire country plays the sport, not just two states. The organization and the management of AFL is what I'm comparing to. The NRL needs to sort their shit out if they want the game to grow.

What punishment? Perhaps something to do with the ladder might be a start, or draft picks - oh wait the NRL is too fucking retarded to have a draft which causes these bloody problems to begin with.

Don't go acting all high and mighty just because I live in Melbourne and support the Storm.

im high and mighty because your an ignorant tard
years ago? most of that team is still in place
your idea of tackling is hilarious, is that the shirt pulling they do?
drafts are illegal dickhead, the nrl had one until someone took it to court, the afl one would fail as well
im glad you go to games, but i wish u would shut the fuck up comparing this to afl all the time, it is so boring

Quote:

Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
I'd be cool with Derpy if he stopped ignoring the fact that his organisation as a whole are cheaters, he still tries to dismiss it as being nothing and thats what angers all fans of other NRL clubs. Suck it up and admit your team fucked up. Stop crying poor us when other teams get fined for legitimate salary cap breaches thinking it some how relates to the Melbourne Storm and their systematic rorting of the salary cap to the tune of a couple of million dollars.
"Words are bullshit. They are just useless sounds we make with our stupid mouths". Rafi - The league
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 4,768

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post

Its illegal to have a draft in this country. If someone was to challenge the AFL draft because they got drafted to a shit team they didnt want to go to the court would find in their favour. Its just your pansy boys are too pussy to challenge it.

haha ok keep living in the past and keep having retarded unbalanced competitions and stupid salary cap breaches. Not to mention club favourites leaving mid way through the season.

The point of the draft IS for good players to be moved to shit teams, so that those shit teams may one day not be shit teams. It works quite well most of the time, too. If that player isn't happy he can move elsewhere in a few years time, which also happens all the time.

The Storm have 11,000 signed members, but I cant seem to find figures on any other clubs. The AFL has most of it's clubs in Melbourne, yet a good 4-5 of those clubs have 50,000+ members each, Collingwood the best at 75,000. Adelaide and West Coast also have more than 60,000 members. This brings funding into the club, which helps massively. The NRL needs to do something drastic to bring in more support.

Quote:

I'd be cool with Derpy if he stopped ignoring the fact that his organisation as a whole are cheaters, he still tries to dismiss it as being nothing and thats what angers all fans of other NRL clubs. Suck it up and admit your team fucked up. Stop crying poor us when other teams get fined for legitimate salary cap breaches thinking it some how relates to the Melbourne Storm and their systematic rorting of the salary cap to the tune of a couple of million dollars.

Why do you keep banging on about it as well? As I said, it's in the past. Who gives a fuck? They cheated, they got punished, shit happens. I have admitted it, many times. I still think voiding the premierships was silly, that's all.

How is there a "legitimate salary cap breach"? That's a fucking oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

lol @ the Draft is illegal comments. Talk about fucking retarded, once again.

Fuck it, keep talking about your stupid origin matches, nobody seems to really care about the premiership anyway. I'll just ignore this thread from now on.

Quote:

Quote:

b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234

Quote:

The source is wikipedia but I think you'll get the point. Salary cap breaches in the AFL:

Documented breaches of the salary cap regulations are as follows:

In 1987, Sydney were fined the maximum of $60,000 and forfeited their first round pick in the National Draft after a VFL investigation found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $1.15 million during the season.

In 1992, Sydney were fined $50,000 after it was found that they had failed to disclose payments made to former player Greg Williams during the 1990 season; Williams was suspended for six matches and fined the maximum of $25,000 for accepting the payments.[23]

Hawthorn was fined $28,500 in 1992 for a minor breach in relation to benefit payments.

Three clubs were fined for minor breaches in 1993: Melbourne ($13,450), Carlton ($9,750) and Footscray ($2,700).[24]

In 1994, Carlton were fined $50,000 after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $85,000 during the 1993 season.[25]

In 1995, Sydney were fined $20,000 after key documents relating to player financial details and star full-forward Tony Lockett's contract details were lost in the post by club officials, forcing the club, who had won the last three wooden spoons, to scratch from the 1995 pre-season draft and play the season two players short.[26] The club officials responsible were fired by the Swans one week later.

In 1996, Essendon were fined a record $638,250 ($250,000 in back tax and penalties, $112,000 for draft tampering and $276,250 for breaching the salary cap regulations), forfeited their first, second and third round picks in the National Draft and were excluded from the 1997 rookie and pre-season drafts after a joint Australian Tax Office and AFL investigation found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totalling $514,500 between 1991 and 1996.[27]
Ten other clubs were fined in 1996 for minor breaches in a crackdown following the Sydney incident the year before: Fitzroy, St Kilda and North Melbourne ($30,000 each), Richmond ($20,000), and Brisbane, Collingwood, the Western Bulldogs, Fremantle, Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles ($10,000 each).

In 1997, Port Adelaide was fined $50,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of five players.[28]

In 1998, the West Coast Eagles were fined $100,000 and forfeited their third round pick in the National Draft after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by a total of $165,000 during the 1997 and 1998 seasons.

Geelong were fined $77,000 in 1998 and excluded from the 1999 pre-season draft after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $154,000 during the 1997 season.
Four other clubs were fined in 1998 for minor breaches after an AFL investigation: Collingwood ($47,500), Hawthorn ($45,000), Richmond ($21,000) and the Western Bulldogs ($5,300). Collingwood and Richmond were also excluded from the 1999 pre-season draft.[29]

In 1999, Melbourne were fined $600,000 and forfeited their first, second and third round picks in the National Draft for two years after it was found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totalling $810,000 between 1995 and 1998. Fremantle were handed Melbourne's first round pick for the 1999 National Draft as compensation for losing ruckman Jeff White to Melbourne.

Two other clubs were fined in 1999 for minor breaches: Carlton ($43,800) and Geelong ($20,000); Carlton were also excluded from the 2000 pre-season draft.[30]

In 2000, Fremantle were fined $54,400 and excluded from the 2001 pre-season draft for a string of minor breaches. Fremantle's poor 2001 season (in which it won the wooden spoon) has been put down to this penalty.
Four other clubs were fined in 2000 for minor breaches: North Melbourne ($35,000), Richmond ($10,000), Brisbane ($7,500), and Melbourne ($5,000).[31]

In 2001, Carlton were fined $125,150, forfeited their second and third round picks in the 2001 National Draft and were excluded from the 2002 pre-season draft after it was found that they had failed to disclose payments totaling $239,900 to captain Craig Bradley and incorrectly lodged an additional services agreement document during the 1998 and 1999 seasons.
Three other clubs were fined in 2001 for minor breaches: Richmond and North Melbourne ($20,000 each) and Melbourne ($5,000).[32]

In 2002, Carlton were fined a record $987,500 and forfeited their priority picks in the National Draft, their first and second round picks in the National Draft for two years and were excluded from the 2003 pre-season draft after an AFL investigation found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totaling $1.37 million between 1998 and 2001; ruckman Matthew Allan was suspended for five matches and fined $10,000 for accepting undisclosed payments from club officials. Carlton struggled for seven years as it recovered both on and off the field from these significant penalties, finishing no higher than 11th in 2004 and winning their first-ever wooden spoons in 2002, 2005 and 2006. After the draft ban expired, Carlton received a multitude of priority and first round draft picks.[33]

Fremantle were fined $80,000 in 2002 for late and incorrect lodgement of documents relating to the financial and contract details of four players.

In 2003, Brisbane were fined $260,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of 26 players, and the Western Bulldogs were fined $30,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of three players after a crackdown in light of the Carlton scandal the year before.

Essendon were fined $85,000 in 2003 but did not have any points deducted after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $106,000 during the 2002 season.[34]

In 2004, Melbourne were fined $30,000 for incorrect lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of three players.[35]

In 2005, St Kilda were fined $40,000 for a minor breach in regards to minor sponsor Xbox providing players with the game machines.[36] Brian Waldron, Matt Hanson and Cameron Vale, the club's CEO, CFO and Financial Officer at the time, are currently under investigation by ASIC, the Australian Tax Office, and the Victorian State Revenue Office in relation to the Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal in the NRL.

In 2006, St Kilda were fined $40,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of four players.[37]
Richmond was fined $10,000 in 2007 for late lodgement of a document relating to the contract and financial details of a player.[38]
Two clubs were fined in 2008 for minor breaches: Adelaide ($20,000) and St Kilda ($10,000).[39]

Just pipe down mate.
Wats clubing by yourself like and dose enyone do it
jdoodle +

is back by dope demand

Times thanked
< 1,945

Quote:

haha ok keep living in the past and keep having retarded unbalanced competitions and stupid salary cap breaches. Not to mention club favourites leaving mid way through the season.

lol @ the Draft is illegal comments. Talk about fucking retarded, once again.

Fuck it, keep talking about your stupid origin matches, nobody seems to really care about the premiership anyway. I'll just ignore this thread from now on.

the draft is illegal, sorry you do not know this, but it was smashed in the 90s in court, and the AFL one wouldnt stand up either

And I hope you keep your word and do stop posting here, you just sound stupid every single time

Quote:

Derelict +

Times thanked
< 4,768
Haha I lied, I'll still post here just because you ignore every other point I make and just focus on one or two things, every time.

Quote:

Quote:

b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
If I remember correctly the legal position was that it is a restriction on trade, which is illegal in a capitalist financial system. Makes me wonder how they get away with it in the US? Anyway, back to league talk.
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 4,768

Quote:

If I remember correctly the legal position was that it is a restriction on trade, which is illegal in a capitalist financial system. Makes me wonder how they get away with it in the US? Anyway, back to league talk.

The American way of doing it is pretty funny too, they make such a huge deal of it and it takes hours.

But yes back to league.

Storm looking like the real deal this year. I wonder how they'll match up to the Sharks in rd 10, Brisbane the week after Origin and then a (hopefully) full strength NZW rematch in round 13.

Quote:

Quote:

b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
Ben Roberts *shakes head*.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241

Quote:

How is there a "legitimate salary cap breach"? That's a fucking oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

Refer to Cheel's post.

And I think our competition is much closer than the AFL. We dont have teams being pumped by 60+ on a weekly basis.
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
Fuck the AFL. Seriously. Rugby can go do one as well.

Now, how long has Kearney got? If he makes the season I'll eat my lounge pillow.
jdoodle +

is back by dope demand

Times thanked
< 1,945

Quote:

The source is wikipedia but I think you'll get the point. Salary cap breaches in the AFL:

Documented breaches of the salary cap regulations are as follows:

In 1987, Sydney were fined the maximum of $60,000 and forfeited their first round pick in the National Draft after a VFL investigation found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $1.15 million during the season.

In 1992, Sydney were fined $50,000 after it was found that they had failed to disclose payments made to former player Greg Williams during the 1990 season; Williams was suspended for six matches and fined the maximum of $25,000 for accepting the payments.[23]

Hawthorn was fined $28,500 in 1992 for a minor breach in relation to benefit payments.

Three clubs were fined for minor breaches in 1993: Melbourne ($13,450), Carlton ($9,750) and Footscray ($2,700).[24]

In 1994, Carlton were fined $50,000 after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $85,000 during the 1993 season.[25]

In 1995, Sydney were fined $20,000 after key documents relating to player financial details and star full-forward Tony Lockett's contract details were lost in the post by club officials, forcing the club, who had won the last three wooden spoons, to scratch from the 1995 pre-season draft and play the season two players short.[26] The club officials responsible were fired by the Swans one week later.

In 1996, Essendon were fined a record $638,250 ($250,000 in back tax and penalties, $112,000 for draft tampering and $276,250 for breaching the salary cap regulations), forfeited their first, second and third round picks in the National Draft and were excluded from the 1997 rookie and pre-season drafts after a joint Australian Tax Office and AFL investigation found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totalling $514,500 between 1991 and 1996.[27]
Ten other clubs were fined in 1996 for minor breaches in a crackdown following the Sydney incident the year before: Fitzroy, St Kilda and North Melbourne ($30,000 each), Richmond ($20,000), and Brisbane, Collingwood, the Western Bulldogs, Fremantle, Hawthorn and the West Coast Eagles ($10,000 each).

In 1997, Port Adelaide was fined $50,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of five players.[28]

In 1998, the West Coast Eagles were fined $100,000 and forfeited their third round pick in the National Draft after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by a total of $165,000 during the 1997 and 1998 seasons.

Geelong were fined $77,000 in 1998 and excluded from the 1999 pre-season draft after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $154,000 during the 1997 season.
Four other clubs were fined in 1998 for minor breaches after an AFL investigation: Collingwood ($47,500), Hawthorn ($45,000), Richmond ($21,000) and the Western Bulldogs ($5,300). Collingwood and Richmond were also excluded from the 1999 pre-season draft.[29]

In 1999, Melbourne were fined $600,000 and forfeited their first, second and third round picks in the National Draft for two years after it was found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totalling $810,000 between 1995 and 1998. Fremantle were handed Melbourne's first round pick for the 1999 National Draft as compensation for losing ruckman Jeff White to Melbourne.

Two other clubs were fined in 1999 for minor breaches: Carlton ($43,800) and Geelong ($20,000); Carlton were also excluded from the 2000 pre-season draft.[30]

In 2000, Fremantle were fined $54,400 and excluded from the 2001 pre-season draft for a string of minor breaches. Fremantle's poor 2001 season (in which it won the wooden spoon) has been put down to this penalty.
Four other clubs were fined in 2000 for minor breaches: North Melbourne ($35,000), Richmond ($10,000), Brisbane ($7,500), and Melbourne ($5,000).[31]

In 2001, Carlton were fined $125,150, forfeited their second and third round picks in the 2001 National Draft and were excluded from the 2002 pre-season draft after it was found that they had failed to disclose payments totaling $239,900 to captain Craig Bradley and incorrectly lodged an additional services agreement document during the 1998 and 1999 seasons.
Three other clubs were fined in 2001 for minor breaches: Richmond and North Melbourne ($20,000 each) and Melbourne ($5,000).[32]

In 2002, Carlton were fined a record $987,500 and forfeited their priority picks in the National Draft, their first and second round picks in the National Draft for two years and were excluded from the 2003 pre-season draft after an AFL investigation found that they had committed serious and systematic breaches of the salary cap regulations totaling $1.37 million between 1998 and 2001; ruckman Matthew Allan was suspended for five matches and fined $10,000 for accepting undisclosed payments from club officials. Carlton struggled for seven years as it recovered both on and off the field from these significant penalties, finishing no higher than 11th in 2004 and winning their first-ever wooden spoons in 2002, 2005 and 2006. After the draft ban expired, Carlton received a multitude of priority and first round draft picks.[33]

Fremantle were fined $80,000 in 2002 for late and incorrect lodgement of documents relating to the financial and contract details of four players.

In 2003, Brisbane were fined $260,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of 26 players, and the Western Bulldogs were fined $30,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of three players after a crackdown in light of the Carlton scandal the year before.

Essendon were fined $85,000 in 2003 but did not have any points deducted after it was found that they had exceeded the salary cap by $106,000 during the 2002 season.[34]

In 2004, Melbourne were fined $30,000 for incorrect lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of three players.[35]

In 2005, St Kilda were fined $40,000 for a minor breach in regards to minor sponsor Xbox providing players with the game machines.[36] Brian Waldron, Matt Hanson and Cameron Vale, the club's CEO, CFO and Financial Officer at the time, are currently under investigation by ASIC, the Australian Tax Office, and the Victorian State Revenue Office in relation to the Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal in the NRL.

In 2006, St Kilda were fined $40,000 for late lodgement of documents relating to the contract and financial details of four players.[37]
Richmond was fined $10,000 in 2007 for late lodgement of a document relating to the contract and financial details of a player.[38]
Two clubs were fined in 2008 for minor breaches: Adelaide ($20,000) and St Kilda ($10,000).[39]

Just pipe down mate.

Quote:

Well, they're over the salary cap, but then the league punishes them monetarily? How dumb can you possibly be?

derps getting owned again

Quote:

Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
At least he keeps coming back for more, I admire that.
Derelict +

Times thanked
< 4,768

Quote:

derps getting owned again

Oh sorry, I forgot to say "any more". Other than cartons big one at start of the century, the rest have been document issues.
CheelWinston +

6 month suspension for peptides

Times thanked
< 1,834
FFS

Kearney to C Mcguire:

'listen mate, Sandow's back next week so just bash as many players as you can...'
CheelWinston +

Times thanked
< 1,834
has Derps involvement in this thread been nothing but deep cover trolling?

I am disappoint
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

FFS

Kearney to C Mcguire:

'listen mate, Sandow's back next week so just bash as many players as you can...'

Why drop Sandow and leave Roberts in? He lacks passing, handling, kicking and tackling skills, all of which have been on display so far in the Channel 9 coverage. It's not like that is a surprise to anyone, except Kearney maybe.
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
Then he throws a 5m forward pass. That will do me.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
I love how good the Eels recruitment has been over the past say 5years in both Coaching staff and on the playing roster.
kris-ko +

KoThnxBai

Times thanked
< 218

Quote:

That forward pass before halftime was seriously next level shit.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241

Quote:

Then he throws a 5m forward pass. That will do me.

I dont see what all the hype is around him. He was a gun junior but hasnt gone on with it once he reached first grade. Back to Wenty for you Ben.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
Newcastle better not lose, I want a perfect tipping round.
CheelWinston +

Times thanked
< 1,834

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris-ko View Post

Agreed, he's easily the best quarterback in the NRL
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Agreed, he's easily the best quarterback in the NRL

Thanks Gus.
jdoodle +

is back by dope demand

Times thanked
< 1,945
so close for the eels
tigers are rubbish

Quote:

Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
My Origin team:

1. Stewart/Dugan/Hayne/Mini (Don't give a fuck, they are all good)
2. Morris
3. Morris/TRex/Scott (if injury free)
4.Jennings
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Watmough
12. Stewart
13. Lewis

14. Merrin
15. Trex/Bird
16. Sims/or another Prop like Douglas/Snowden
17. Gidley

Last edited by Zodiac: 29-Apr-12 at 05:39pm

b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234

Quote:

Now, how long has Kearney got? If he makes the season I'll eat my lounge pillow.

Now i am willing to eat the whole lounge. It's a 5 seater.
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234

Quote:

My Origin team:

1. Stewart/Dugan/Hayne/Mini (Don't give a fuck, they are all good)
2. Morris
3. Morris/TRex/Scott (if injury free)
4.Jennings
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Watmough
12. Stewart
13. Lewis

14. Merrin
15. Trex/Bird
16. Sims/or another Prop like Douglas/Snowden
17. Gidley

I'd start T Rex, drop Watmough, and have Bird on the bench. Morris in the centres too, just so QLD will get confused when they say "I've got Morris".
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 11,144
Tigers are such entertainers, really gave back to the crowd today.

Also channel 9 can go fuck itself, 11 ads in a row. 11 what a bunch of ****s, i'm going to write them a letter, probably.
Unspoilt by Progress
Abziie +

Times thanked
< 59

Quote:

Can't help but think that bemny is one of those sweaty palm dudes when he gets nervous. There is just no other way to explain all those drop balls and the forward pass that seemed to slipped out of his had.

with his style of play I have trouble believing he lacks coordination??
Abziie +

Times thanked
< 59

Quote:

most of that team is still in place

that's what it comes down to. until they lose either smith, cronk or slater. They still got a majority of the benefits the cheating got them.
BigGroovyFcuker +

Gurnstroker

Times thanked
< 2,094
well wasn't that something

best part was moi moi's putdown for a try

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonPrice View Post

ITM is, as far as I can see, the institute of trolls and memes. Alas and alack---it's time for my evening meal.

Infringing on copyrights since 1999

ITM 2012 NRL SC Champion
CheelWinston +

Times thanked
< 1,834

Quote:

so close for the eels
tigers are rubbish

only team to beat the 2012 Premiers the Sharks so far this year

yep, we're that good
Listen to your friend Cheely Zane
He is a cool guy...
CheelWinston +

Times thanked
< 1,834

no worries

in the past people have described me as one part Gus Gould and one part Jerry Seinfeld
He is a cool guy...
Whitey1981 +

Ain't no stopping me.

Times thanked
< 2,157

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chharge View Post

awesome, more broncos tonight

Jelly.
b_bop +

Times thanked
< 234
Hoping we get on the board tonight. 3 hours and counting ....
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
There hasn't been a real upset this round, could the Panthers pull one off tonight against the Mason's?
dbushby +

Custom User Title

Times thanked
< 270

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris-ko View Post

I love Roberts. He's the comic relief of the NRL. As a Bulldogs fan I was so glad to see the back of him... even happier when he signed for the Eels
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Roberts is so bad , i would love seeing him playing for the dogs because you knew he was going to drop the ball a million times and just fail.

Parra looked so much better when we threw the ball around at the end of the game. If we keep playing one out then we are going to finish last.

Plus side we got 19500 to the game on Sunday. Pretty epic considering we are last and struggling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

Last edited by davecw: 30-Apr-12 at 10:05am

Lambretta +

Now Aussie....STILL dodgy

Times thanked
< 801

Quote:

Refer to Cheel's post.

And I think our competition is much closer than the AFL. We dont have teams being pumped by 60+ on a weekly basis.

Unless the Roosters decide to play the fucking cowboys in a sauna. . . Oh wait
_nick_ +

Times thanked
< 169
Oh Tigers...

Even when they win it's painful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by davecw View Post

Plus side we got 19500 to the game on Sunday. Pretty epic considering we are last and struggling.

Yeah, it was a great crowd.

Good work from the teams' supporters when they're both struggling.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
19500 were there to throw 50c at the eels players as they walked of at full time after a 60-0 drubbing. Luckily the Tigers players are well paid and they saved the Eels the pain of being pelted by letting them back into the game so the fans would go home happy, and at least $2 richer.
Lambretta +

Now Aussie....STILL dodgy

Times thanked
< 801
After weeks of fucking dullness and one out monotony, rugby league came back to life with some really entertaining games this weekend.

Although crushed by the result on anzac day most people are calling it the game of the season. Thrilling stuff from the Roosters and Dragons and hopefully proof the failure in Darwin was more to do with the lop sided advantage caused by the conditions than the Roosters being utter crap.
CheelWinston +

Times thanked
< 1,834
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...-1226341552869

even accounting for my bias I feel that Farah is the best 9 that NSW can select, and not only that he's coming into form.

but more to the point, how can Stuart do this shit? Airing his laundry in the media? Trying to back track and provide excuses for his demise as a club coach?

as an origin coach he should leave that shit out of the media. What a fucking clown.
He is a cool guy...
Ragedmachine +

Times thanked
< 64
RIcky is a f*cking muppet. Robbie wasn't 'picked' against Wales? More like, he wasn't played against Wales due to someone named Cameron Smith being first choice. He had to fly back home anyway before the tournament even finished.

Stuart is going to pick Buderus and I really hope he does. So QLD can crush us 56-0.
Zodiac +

Times thanked
< 3,241
I hope he makes wholesale changes and we get flogged playing old has beens so that he can fuck off and coach Canberra and we get someone in there who has a fucking clue... seriously... NSW should offer Sterlohuge money to be the origin coach and get us out of this rut of losing imo.
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »