Sport and Fitness

EPL 11/12 #6: Only the good dive young

Closed thread
  Tools
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 6,156
speaking of chelsea winning the champions league. do the germans have a word which combines the feelings of pure ecstasy and the pleasure you get when a miserable bunch of wronged nerds go into apoplectic meltdown on a computer forum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Media Player
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

Times thanked
< 3,689
just find this on fb

Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Who is the guy on the right?
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689
Booka t ^ you heard of wwe/wwf
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Yeah but I fucking hate Pandas dude.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Yeah but I fucking hate Pandas dude.

Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Times thanked
< 1,718

Quote:

Originally Posted by chegoon View Post

fuck i hope chelsea lose. they dont deserve shit from this season

If they win, they'll have deserved it. Regardless if they win it though, they shouldn't get a chance to defend the title if they finish 6th. They get to play in the Uefa Super Cup, that should be the only reward you get for winning the CL. If they win the CL and finish in the qualifying positions in the EPLthen fair play to them.
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

Times thanked
< 3,538
apparently nine of the ten goals Jelavic has scored have been one-touch goals. pretty impressive, ten in thirteen matches. to say cisse has stolen his thunder is one hell of an understatement.
hammm +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

If they win, they'll have deserved it. Regardless if they win it though, they shouldn't get a chance to defend the title if they finish 6th. They get to play in the Uefa Super Cup, that should be the only reward you get for winning the CL. If they win the CL and finish in the qualifying positions in the EPLthen fair play to them.

i disagree. imo the winner should automatically qualify and be top seed in group A. gotta let them defend their title.
Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
< 1,299
A likely Scenario

EPL TABLE after the completion of round 38

1. Citehh
2. Manure
3. Spuds
4. Arsey
5. Newy
6. Chelsk

Chelsk defeat bayern Munich taking Arsenals place in next years Champions League

Imagine how many water bottles Wenger will be smashing as John Terry holds up the Champions league Trophy?

If this scenario happens it will easily be my second favourite memory in the history of sport.

Oh please Believe!
BRISBANE ROAR FC

A-League Titles 3 times
2010-11 2011-12 2013-14

CHELSEA FC

First Div / EPL Titles 4 times
1954–55 2004–05 2005–06 2009–10

FA Cups 7 times
1969–70 1996–97 1999–00 2006–07 2008–09 2009–10 2011-12

European Champs
2011-12 (only London team to do it)
franko123 +

Hello, this is your captain speaking.

Times thanked
< 861
believe dero
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
That scenario is keeping me up at night (mostly the Spuds part). Believe.
chegoon +

Times thanked
< 1,028
spuds will twat villa
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Times thanked
< 5,721
There's no way Chelsea will beat Bayern, and Arsenal will finish 3rd.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Pretty much.
base615 +

base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave

Times thanked
< 2,457

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz View Post

As long as you're willing to admit that

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaVeR_SpIkE View Post

all i can say is fuck you ref you fuckhead

patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickbateman View Post

if manure draw 1 game and city will all theirs then it will go down to goal difference so there is a good chance that it might help

Quote:

Yea well good luck with that

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickbateman View Post

don't see why it's funny. city have wolves (a), manure (h), newcastle (a) & qpr (h). no reason why they can't win all those games. i think they will win the derby, newcastle away will be the hardest of those fixtures but if they beat manure i think they'll go on and beat newcastle too.

manure have villa (h), everton (h), city (a), swansea (h) & sunderland (a). they have a good chance of beating all those other teams BUT everton, swansea & sunderland are certainly capable of causing an upset. everton & swansea are hard to break down and sunderland away will be a tough game

Quote:

Mainly because it's Manchester United in 1st spot, defending a lead at the end of the season. Their track record is pretty damn good when in that spot.

^^^

Quote:

airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

Times thanked
< 12,623
Pretty clever for a guy that uses his real name as his user name
hammm +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz [on Muamba]

Terrible thing to read about when I woke up this morning. Just watched the replay on TV, it's not looking good. A heart attack at that age is a death sentence

patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

Pretty clever for a guy that uses his real name as his user name

this guy... so unaware.
Fledz +

Times thanked
< 5,721
Oh hey, you missed one:

Quote:

Looks like I'm eating my words, City now in front. Still not confident in saying they will win though, the last two games will be interesting.

Unlike you, I can actually admit when I'm wrong.

Also Fabrice is incredibly lucky. Most of the similar cardiac events with sports stars in recent times have resulted in death.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689
you guys are so full yourselfs That Chelsea will fucked lose i swear the god if we win i am going completely crazy at the lot of you and it will alot more when we beat baca ,

My post count will be sky rocking when that happens, Both Bayern and Chelsea are underdogs in this match, yes Bayern are Favorited as it on Their home ground but the amount of crap coming from all the arsenal fans and co is unbelievable, only because you want your fucked team to get in ucl next season , be happy that is a england team in the final.

This all you say on this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by " Arsenal/Newcastle/Spurs Forum Members

we hate Chelsea becasue they are going fucking up our chances for Arsenal, Newcastle and spurs for ucl next season so we're all hoping that chelsea lose,

yes chelsea have lost some players that are suspened but they will take the fight to the germans, our record againest German teams are very good, so for all you freaks thinks chelsea are going to get smashed, fuck off.
Marshwah +

Playing to win

Times thanked
< 701
I lost a Division 7 match 5-0 after being demoted twice from Division 5...
Fuck I must be drunk.

We be talking about Fifa yeah?
Order my book Being Bi-Bi - a memoir on mental health and sexuality -here.
Fledz +

Times thanked
< 5,721
Raver, of course there's always a chance. You guys need to stop taking everything so fucking literally all the time.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689

Quote:

Raver, of course there's always a chance. You guys need to stop taking everything so fucking literally all the time.

you guys are all the fucked same so whats the difference

Last edited by RaVeR_SpIkE: 03-May-12 at 11:38pm

Marshwah +

Playing to win

Times thanked
< 701
So it's not a Fifa thread. Right.
Order my book Being Bi-Bi - a memoir on mental health and sexuality -here.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshwah View Post

So it's not a Fifa thread. Right.

go here mate
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...d.php?t=294061
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

Times thanked
< 8,299

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,934

Quote:

you guys are all the fucked same so whats the difference

what does it meta?
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

Times thanked
< 3,538
freaks
metaphorikal +

u mad

Times thanked
< 1,772

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshwah View Post

I lost a Division 7 match 5-0 after being demoted twice from Division 5...
Fuck I must be drunk.

We be talking about Fifa yeah?

Lose some weight, pay pigman his $200 and then pay bism.

Go away

Quote:

fucked international break at it yet again fuck off already

Balls Deep +

Times thanked
< 7,918
Perspective

It's over you BASTARDS!
nickko +

Why would I not have a nice day?

Times thanked
< 4,596
Interesting to see Barca top, given they've only really got a squad of 13-14 high-profile players. I would have expected both Madrid and City to be well ahead.
I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

Times thanked
< 2,321

Quote:

you guys are so full yourselfs That Chelsea will fucked lose i swear the god if we win i am going completely crazy at the lot of you and it will alot more when we beat baca ,

My post count will be sky rocking when that happens, Both Bayern and Chelsea are underdogs in this match, yes Bayern are Favorited as it on Their home ground but the amount of crap coming from all the arsenal fans and co is unbelievable, only because you want your fucked team to get in ucl next season , be happy that is a england team in the final.

yes chelsea have lost some players that are suspened but they will take the fight to the germans, our record againest German teams are very good, so for all you freaks thinks chelsea are going to get smashed, fuck off.

if you guys do the impossible and win, then midian should ban you for lols
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
weekender +

Times thanked
< 548

Quote:

"Old enough to know better"
Balls Deep +

Times thanked
< 7,918

Quote:

It's over you BASTARDS!
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 870

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubz View Post

I think the 1st one was better - lovely little touch of his right boot to sit it up for him, then walloped with his left into the far top corner

The 2nd one he just banged it in the air and got lucky, no real skill on that one. But of course it gets more press.

Late quoting on this one, but I couldn't resist.

Fair enough there is an argument that the first one was better, that's up to personal opinion (they are completely different goals and shouldn't really be compared anyway). However your second sentence is just plain stupid. I'm guessing you don't nor have ever played football. If you do or have, then I worry. Firstly, he didn't just "bang it in to the air", whatever that means (worst football commentary for a shot at goal ever btw). And by no way did he get lucky. You could tell by his run up and the way he struck the ball that he knew exactly what he was doing. It was all class and all skill (contrary to your call of "no real skill").

In saying all that, I agree the first one deserves pretty much as much press. The second one just gets more due to it looking more spectacular.

/ over-analyse

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335

Quote:

"Fans have voted Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney's overhead kick against Manchester City as the greatest goal in the history of the English Premier League."

Go fuck yourself, Earth.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,420

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Go fuck yourself, Earth.

Which one do you think is better?
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Times thanked
< 3,689
thank god only two of you fools are friends with me on facebook
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hdb2 View Post

Which one do you think is better?

Not really my point. I just think it's a bit sus' that the apparent best goal ever came from a match between 1st and 2nd, in this fucking season, when there's 20 years to choose from.

Just quietly, I think it might have something to do with the amount of Manchester United fans who voted in the poll.

Wayne Rooney didn't invent the bicycle kick.
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,420
This season?
Hdb2 +

Sup.

Times thanked
< 2,420
Oh and I know what your saying man, these polls are always going to favour recent memories that are still fresh in fans minds... I was just genuinely asking for a better goal as I cant think of any off the top of my head.... The fact it was 1st vs 2nd kind of adds more to the goal as well though, dont you think?
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335
Same same.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,335

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hdb2 View Post

I was just genuinely asking for a better goal as I cant think of any off the top of my head...

Neither can I, but that's probably because of all the drugs.
Balls Deep +

Times thanked
< 7,918
That goal came off his shin ffs. It was great, but the best... fuck that. He didnt even connect with it properly

Think of all the players that it has topped, Henry, Bergcamp, Shearer, Beckham, Scholes, Zola.. the list goes on. Shows how bandwagon this league is.

Rooney my arse
It's over you BASTARDS!
phelon +

Times thanked
< 467

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acperience 1 View Post

Late quoting on this one, but I couldn't resist.

Fair enough there is an argument that the first one was better, that's up to personal opinion (they are completely different goals and shouldn't really be compared anyway). However your second sentence is just plain stupid. I'm guessing you don't nor have ever played football. If you do or have, then I worry. Firstly, he didn't just "bang it in to the air", whatever that means (worst football commentary for a shot at goal ever btw). And by no way did he get lucky. You could tell by his run up and the way he struck the ball that he knew exactly what he was doing. It was all class and all skill (contrary to your call of "no real skill").

In saying all that, I agree the first one deserves pretty much as much press. The second one just gets more due to it looking more spectacular.

/ over-analyse

Hook line sinker brah
ITM EPL Predictions Champion 2012/13, 2013/14
nickko +

Why would I not have a nice day?

Times thanked
< 4,596

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balls Deep View Post

That goal came off his shin ffs. It was great, but the best... fuck that. He didnt even connect with it properly

Think of all the players that it has topped, Henry, Bergcamp, Shearer, Beckham, Scholes, Zola.. the list goes on. Shows how bandwagon this league is.

Rooney my arse

Cantona's goal against Sunderland > *
I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
jaebles +

makin' a pizzzzaaaa

Times thanked
< 150
I don't think that was Rooney's best goal either. His scorcher against Arsenal while at Everton is one I'll never forget.

Media Player
For all your umbrella needs!
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »