Sport and Fitness

Derpy wanted in on a 3 way with aircon and little brad but they offered him NOTHING

Closed thread
  Tools
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,599
Posts
50,109

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Gotta say I sometimes have a laugh at how alpha a few people in here seem to think they are (not naming any names). There's intelligent life outside of the white liberal university educated EDM listening demographic, believe it or not.

Rugby League apologist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553
My year 3 teacher didn't acknowledge the existence of the letter K. Fuck we used to argue.
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B00...d_cr_drugstore

This might be useful for you highly competitive amateur athletes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553
Ollld.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,230
Posts
16,951
last page morphsta
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,549
Posts
15,281

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Gotta say I sometimes have a laugh at how alpha a few people in here seem to think they are (not naming any names). There's intelligent life outside of the white liberal university educated EDM listening demographic, believe it or not.

Labor voters?
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,230
Posts
16,951

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Gotta say I sometimes have a laugh at how alpha a few people in here seem to think they are (not naming any names). There's intelligent life outside of the white liberal university educated EDM listening demographic, believe it or not.

want a fight?
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

My year 3 teacher didn't acknowledge the existence of the letter K. Fuck we used to argue.

To be fair your mum probably didnt think you were ready for K and in hindsight she was right
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571
That's a joke about home schooling and ketamine
avatar_karma +

Registered User

avatar_karma's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,019
Posts
11,273
Moving up in the world. Starting 3rds this weekend. Nervous and excited.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

That's a joke about home schooling and ketamine

Not bad for an old ****.
tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

tapout's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
< 3,304
Posts
6,011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Or tapout - I'm at uni til about 8ish but can go eat duck & do beers later tonight if you want.

Duck!

Sorry doodette, just saw this, I've been out wining and dining clients. Might have an earlish night tonight so I can function tomorrow, although I'm just about to head out the door to see a bit of Melbourne at night for an hour or so if anyone is in the city.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Yeah, but heading off at about 8:00 to catch Matty Radovich's set & get a spot on the fence for Orbital.

Orbital.

Wait, are you coming for drinks too Nads? Awesome sauce. Although i suspect ill be easily pursuaded to head to orbital Do we have a time sorted? I'm free from about 4 onwards so I'll be bumming and town from then on.
Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence
tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

tapout's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
< 3,304
Posts
6,011

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Route 75 finishes up in Vermont South, that's about 20 clicks from the CBD.

Yeah that's where I ended up, drunk at 12pm last night with the late night tram freaks, my drunk logic at the time was that the trams must follow a circular route so if I jumped on the 75 I would eventually end back up in the city, total fail.
Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Moving up in the world. Starting 3rds this weekend. Nervous and excited.

Thirds- is that where they start letting you play against genetically superior brown people as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

avatar_karma +

Registered User

avatar_karma's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,019
Posts
11,273
Funny you should say that, we are playing Parramatta.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,599
Posts
50,109

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout View Post

Yeah that's where I ended up, drunk at 12pm last night with the late night tram freaks, my drunk logic at the time was that the trams must follow a circular route so if I jumped on the 75 I would eventually end back up in the city, total fail.

haha - I thought that might happen, it was why I said, make sure you get the one on the OTHER side of the road

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Tobi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '01
Times thanked
< 2,260
Posts
5,191

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

Yeah, but heading off at about 8:00 to catch Matty Radovich's set & get a spot on the fence for Orbital.

Orbital.

I parked my car in the car park above Bilboards today.

Orbital.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

http://theclimbingcyclist.com/climbs...ark/mt-hotham/

I will run/walk/crawl that in under 7 hours no later than 31DEC14.

Your move, Tobi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

Hotham is only 30km, I'm planning to do that as one of my long training runs.

Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Tobi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '01
Times thanked
< 2,260
Posts
5,191

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout View Post

Sorry doodette, just saw this, I've been out wining and dining clients. Might have an earlish night tonight so I can function tomorrow, although I'm just about to head out the door to see a bit of Melbourne at night for an hour or so if anyone is in the city.



Wait, are you coming for drinks too Nads? Awesome sauce. Although i suspect ill be easily pursuaded to head to orbital Do we have a time sorted? I'm free from about 4 onwards so I'll be bumming and town from then on.

Aww man I only just got home from the city.

Right so tomorrow I'm free from 5pm. I say we had to beer deluxe as it's at Fed Sq so close to your hotel, close to duck & close to orbital.

Eddie appears to have had his beer drinking ability removed after drinking with the robot and is weak. Who else is coming along?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

http://theclimbingcyclist.com/climbs...ark/mt-hotham/

I will run/walk/crawl that in under 7 hours no later than 31DEC14.

Your move, Tobi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

Hotham is only 30km, I'm planning to do that as one of my long training runs.

tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

tapout's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
< 3,304
Posts
6,011
All I heard was a challenge to actually make it to the tram on time, tram tracker said I had 2min to get from the Goat to the Tram, everything else kinda got lost in the challenge of trying to run at 4min/km in work shoes whilst shitfaced on IPA.
Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence
tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

tapout's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
< 3,304
Posts
6,011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Aww man I only just got home from the city.

Right so tomorrow I'm free from 5pm. I say we had to beer deluxe as it's at Fed Sq so close to your hotel, close to duck & close to orbital.

Eddie appears to have had his beer drinking ability removed after drinking with the robot and is weak. Who else is coming along?

I'm obviously in!
Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Funny you should say that, we are playing Parramatta.

I think any genetic superiority gets cancelled out by the inherent retardedness of well, being from Parra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

avatar_karma +

Registered User

avatar_karma's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,019
Posts
11,273
Well said.

3rds DESTROYED Eastwood last week, put like 50 points on them. Hopefully we can do the same to Parra.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,599
Posts
50,109

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

Eddie appears to have had his beer drinking ability removed after drinking with the robot and is weak. Who else is coming along?

I may still duck in to say g'day - but I have to draw the line somewhere, piss fitness is holding back actual fitness.

Also - interesting point - drank with the robot for a few hours, very little talk of the internet, so I'm not the cause of that phenomenon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,357
Posts
27,316
I get home from work at about 5 so ill have a shower and head to the city ASAP.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999
You playing saturday or Sunday Scotty? I'm prolly up for beers saturday evening. (Maybe going to the Jets game with Aircon on sat arvo, but might be working, find out tomorrow, hopefully if I am it's morning only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Tobi +

Puck Bunny

Tobi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '01
Times thanked
< 2,260
Posts
5,191

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Also - interesting point - drank with the robot for a few hours, very little talk of the internet, so I'm not the cause of that phenomenon.

I think there has to be more than 3 forum people before it starts to become more interwebs talk than normal pub talk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

http://theclimbingcyclist.com/climbs...ark/mt-hotham/

I will run/walk/crawl that in under 7 hours no later than 31DEC14.

Your move, Tobi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro-Boy View Post

Hotham is only 30km, I'm planning to do that as one of my long training runs.

avatar_karma +

Registered User

avatar_karma's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,019
Posts
11,273

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

You playing saturday or Sunday Scotty? I'm prolly up for beers saturday evening. (Maybe going to the Jets game with Aircon on sat arvo, but might be working, find out tomorrow, hopefully if I am it's morning only)

Saturday 11:50.

Bit far away though . Would have been perfect if we were playing Uni this week, would have got you ****s to come down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheelWinston View Post

Enlightened, morally strong sports fans follow the NRL.

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

I think there has to be more than 3 forum people before it starts to become more interwebs talk than normal pub talk.

I think myself, Derpy and Giney is like some sort of perfect storm of nerd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

tapout +

tapout 1, utes 0.

tapout's Avatar
Joined
Jul '06
Times thanked
< 3,304
Posts
6,011

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi View Post

I think there has to be more than 3 forum people before it starts to become more interwebs talk than normal pub talk.

That and the fact that were were 4 Tasmanians on the same table so we could play the classic Tasmanian game of "how many of my friends have you shagged?"
Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Saturday 11:50.

Bit far away though . Would have been perfect if we were playing Uni this week, would have got you ****s to come down.

Yeah Henson Park at 2:30 works better for me I'm afraid, that is if I don't turn out to be at the bottom of the harbour with a suction dredge at that time

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapout View Post

That and the fact that were were 4 Tasmanians on the same table so we could play the classic Tasmanian game of "how many of my friends have you shagged?"

I'e seen a table full of ITMers play pretty much the same game

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Saturday 11:50.

Bit far away though . Would have been perfect if we were playing Uni this week, would have got you ****s to come down.

Damn, my son is playing at 12. Have you seen the size of parras thirds??? You are going to get belted
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

Yeah Henson Park at 2:30 works better for me I'm afraid, that is if I don't turn out to be at the bottom of the harbour with a suction dredge at that time

My missus is keen for a kick on after the game, I told her you look like benji Marshall though
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

My missus is keen for a kick on after the game, I told her you look like benji Marshall though

I grew up about half an hours drive from Benji, I could pretend to be his ugly cousin or something

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571
She fucking loves him, do it mang!
Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553
All look same... bro.
jdoodle +

in on the killtaker

jdoodle's Avatar
Joined
Nov '01
Times thanked
< 2,230
Posts
16,951

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

All look same... bru.

fyp
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." John Stuart Mill
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571
Stop the presses: cowra and shire residents make poor racist joke!!!!!
JustinJ +

It was a good speech. Didn't want to interrupt.

JustinJ's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 3,526
Posts
10,991
In my head these S&F pub meet-ups are actually filled with long awkward silences with people staring into their drinks and phones, and that it eventually leads to more drinking in order to fill the void and get hammered so that they can post 'so-and-so drank so much last night' or 'rough day from all the drink last night' to make it out like it was fun-times, then repeat to maintain that facade.

Spoiler:
Slightly jealous.

JJ wanted in on S&F meet-up but they offered NOTHING
big eddie +

Got soju?

big eddie's Avatar
Joined
Jan '03
Times thanked
< 15,599
Posts
50,109
Depends on the crowd - can either go - hurrrr running or hurrrr football.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotamangina View Post

I hate it when you're right and I'm not.

Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Fledz's Avatar
Joined
Aug '06
Times thanked
< 5,549
Posts
15,281
Nah, forum meetups are cool once you actually get to know everyone. First meeting with randoms can be like that though
airconteka +

moving sideways in a forward motion

airconteka's Avatar
Joined
Dec '06
Times thanked
< 12,154
Posts
22,571
I've not had a bad time with s&fers except that time bism flexed his biceps at my son at Sydney fc game
Derelict +

Derpcore gets the derpy dollars

Derelict's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 5,357
Posts
27,316

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I think myself, Derpy and Giney is like some sort of perfect storm of nerd.

Haha true. It's weird because when I'm with either one of you alone it's normal conversation. We need to draw a Venn diagram I think

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

PM derelict for manual labour shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarrardscott View Post

I think you obviously dont understand what i'm trying to say.

Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Well said.

3rds DESTROYED Eastwood last week, put like 50 points on them. Hopefully we can do the same to Parra.

I hope you get raped in the ass violently, in a not so gentle manner.

Proverbially, of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

You playing saturday? I'm prolly up for beers saturday evening.

Yeah Saturday night at Swarm. With Chris Liberator. Proper techno shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

Bit far away though

Just down the road ay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I'e seen a table full of ITMers play pretty much the same game

Can you draw a diagram of this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553
Forum drinks are all good, except for when TRZA is there. Talk about a fun sponge.
Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

I've not had a bad time with s&fers except that time bism flexed his biceps at my son at Sydney fc game

That'll learn him for having such a gay name.
avatar_karma +

Registered User

avatar_karma's Avatar
Joined
Jan '07
Times thanked
< 2,019
Posts
11,273

Quote:

Originally Posted by airconteka View Post

Damn, my son is playing at 12. Have you seen the size of parras thirds??? You are going to get belted

some of the boys said that as well.

"Geez good first game for debut, some big [derogative] is going to be lining you up all game."
Morphee +

Everybody recognise rastaman to show them some knowledge

Morphee's Avatar
Joined
Feb '03
Times thanked
< 3,987
Posts
16,626

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Forum drinks are all good, except for when TRZA is there. Talk about a fun sponge.

Always blaming the black guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

hiphop mixing is where its at. 30 second snippets. 100+ tracks an hour. just scratch the shit out of a record between em and smash the cross fader like OJ treats a white girl.

SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,420
Posts
33,999

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morphee View Post


Can you draw a diagram of this?

I could, but I'd be plagiarising someone elses hard work

(I've actually never seen the diagram, not sure if I want to know how many of you lot I've fucked by proxy (though I'm definitely on the end of a branch, no slutnode here))

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Bism +

Bism's Avatar
Joined
Mar '08
Times thanked
< 17,959
Posts
21,553

Quote:

Originally Posted by avatar_karma View Post

"Geez good first game for debut, some [redacted] is going to be lining you up all game."

Dude, not cool.
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts