Global Clubbing

Thoughts on Villas?

Tools
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 19
Thoughts on Villas?
This will be my 3rd time to ibiza... but i've never done the whole villa thing, only hotels.

As there is 8 of us going, Villa works well...

but, only concern is, as beautiful as they are with the views and pools etc... will the remoteness end up pissing us off? Obviously will need to hire cars. But going out on a big night, not really keen on driving!
informed +

ITM Trance Ho

Times thanked
< 34
Hi mate, ditch the villas. You will do your head in and will miss out on good partying. Stay at jet. If you want something a bit more luxurious then book ushuaia. Do not deviate from these 2 options
o0IceQueen0o +

Europe countdown initialized

Times thanked
< 585

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo Muli View Post

This will be my 3rd time to ibiza... but i've never done the whole villa thing, only hotels.

As there is 8 of us going, Villa works well...

but, only concern is, as beautiful as they are with the views and pools etc... will the remoteness end up pissing us off? Obviously will need to hire cars. But going out on a big night, not really keen on driving!

I think if you have the right amount of people a villa would be sweet! You should talk to Kimberley, im pretty sure she did a Villa last time she went

Or have you checked out Air BnB? We got our accom through them and its awesome! Right near Pacha with a pool

http://www.airbnb.com/search#modified=true
http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/402922

Or you could go further out and then organise a mini van pick up and delivery? But that might be $$$ each time you wanted to leave your place

muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37

Quote:

Originally Posted by informed View Post

Hi mate, ditch the villas. You will do your head in and will miss out on good partying. Stay at jet. If you want something a bit more luxurious then book ushuaia. Do not deviate from these 2 options

I've done that, and to be honest we are all a bit older now and as much as we will be partying, also want to chillout in a nice place, and see the island a bit more.

NO way would stay at Jet again, it was fun, but the party never stopped!

Thanks will check out that air bnb and speak to kim!
Road2Recovery +

Times thanked
< 93
Wanting to hit up Ibiza in the Summer of 2013, assuming Jet is the way to go based on the comments on the board.
may only be about for a few days but will be sure to make the most of it.
anyone else planning a trip in 2013?
Jerry +

Disciple of Jebus

Times thanked
< 32
I did a villa in the middle of the island 7 years ago and it was good when you wanted your down time to be away from everything, great for kick ons too. Was a hassle every now and then to get to places but we just pre-ordered taxi's, also had hire cars for the day time. If i was to get a villa this time i would try and have it closer to the ibiza town. We also got robbed twice too while we were out so be careful with your stuff as some are quite remote and when you are out they know your not coming back for a while...
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 19
Shit thanks for the tip!!

It has safe deposits, so we will make sure we use them...

Pretty sure we will be happy with this view for the week

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0
Hello,
If you need accommodation for groups between 6 and 24 people in Ibiza Playa den Bossa near to Bora Bora and Space and San Antonio near to Eden And Es Paradise , cheap tickets for all clubs and lifts from and to the clubs you can call me or write me:

+49 171 6110499
alexfis@gmx.net

My property`s:

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p58158o

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p58158o?uni_id=581582

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p71812o

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p71812o?uni_id=718122
o0IceQueen0o +

Times thanked
< 585
Muli that looks awesome!

Hey Alex,

Do you have anything for 1-2 people? My friend is looking for an studio/ small apartment

I will be over for 10 days in July so I will contact you RE club tickets / lifts :-)

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0IceQueen0o View Post

Muli that looks awesome!

Hey Alex,

Do you have anything for 1-2 people? My friend is looking for an studio/ small apartment

I will be over for 10 days in July so I will contact you RE club tickets / lifts :-)

Hi,

please tell me which days do you arrive and in which area you want to stay in Playa den Bossa or in San Antonio?

Alex
o0IceQueen0o +

Times thanked
< 585
Hi Alex,

My friend and I will be there from the 1st of July to the 7th/8th of July. I have an apartment near Pacha - so my friend would lke to be near there or in PDB

Thanks

alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0IceQueen0o View Post

Hi Alex,

My friend and I will be there from the 1st of July to the 7th/8th of July. I have an apartment near Pacha - so my friend would lke to be near there or in PDB

Thanks

Hi i have one flat with 3 rooms in Playa den Bossa neer to Bora Bora and you can rent only 1 room.The room have safe inside and you can lock the door.The double room cost 60 euro per day.If you want give me your E-Mail and i can send some photos.
alex
angy +

DEFQON.1!!!!!!!!!!!

Times thanked
< 244

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

Hi i have one flat with 3 rooms in Playa den Bossa neer to Bora Bora and you can rent only 1 room.The room have safe inside and you can lock the door.The double room cost 60 euro per day.If you want give me your E-Mail and i can send some photos.
alex

Hi Alex - the lovely Icequeen brought my attention to your post, PM sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by daverh View Post

Angy: All About The PLUR

Quote:

more PLUR please Angy.

thechunk +

Times thanked
< 4
if anyone gets a villa this year id be interested to here your thoughts
we are looking at one for next year 8-10 people
some on ibiza spotlight look really good, nice to have your own space

i was going to scout some out this year while im there too
angy +

DEFQON.1!!!!!!!!!!!

Times thanked
< 244

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

alex

Hi Alex, any news on this? email me on angusthomaspaterson@gmail.com

Quote:

Angy: All About The PLUR

Quote:

more PLUR please Angy.

muli_ +

?

Times thanked
< 37

Quote:

Originally Posted by thechunk View Post

if anyone gets a villa this year id be interested to here your thoughts
we are looking at one for next year 8-10 people
some on ibiza spotlight look really good, nice to have your own space

i was going to scout some out this year while im there too

my advice, book as early as you can!

it took us forever to confirm numbers, so the size of the villa kept changing. Then it got really hard to find a villa that was available for our dates, became really fkn frustrating.
Swinga +

Loud music lover

Times thanked
< 0
The only downside to a villa from all reports, you'll be robbed in your first couple of days moving in. It's a very frequent occurance even to the locals setting up camp for the summer.
I have big speakers but no DJ source...So looks like I have to teach myself...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »