Entertainment and the Arts

Movies you've just seen 2: Unnecessary reboot

Closed thread
  Tools
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

SpaceMonkey's Avatar
Joined
Jul '02
Times thanked
< 6,488
Posts
34,173
The Muppets (2012 version)

Kinda refreshing seeing an update/reboot of something that doesn't try getting all postmodern and ironic, also big ups for keeping CGI to a minimum in favour of using actual muppets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

ezza69 +

Registered User

ezza69's Avatar
Joined
Dec '03
Times thanked
< 97
Posts
1,361
The Raid: Redemption

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/


non stop gun, knife and martial art scenes. best action flick ive seen since forever
http://soundcloud.com/eric-thomas/
wilsonrob +

I am not bored

wilsonrob's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
< 344
Posts
2,809
You're an actual Muppet.
ravelikespastic +

Registered User

ravelikespastic's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
< 1,297
Posts
4,292
Detroit Rock City & Rolling Kansas & 15 minutes of Brainwaves


Detroit rock city is a great movie! & I loved the crazy Oldman from Rolling Kansas - its the dad from Freddy got fingered!
weekender +

Registered User

weekender's Avatar
Joined
May '02
Times thanked
< 548
Posts
5,661
Wish You Were Here http://www.wishyouwereherethefilm.com/

Cracking film, albeit don't attend with a pregnant friend. Also, don't do drugs, m'kay at full moon parties. Joel Edgerton is terrific.
"Old enough to know better"
Bergs +

Ya mum

Bergs's Avatar
Joined
Apr '10
Times thanked
< 1,439
Posts
9,479

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

Detroit Rock City & Rolling Kansas & 15 minutes of Brainwaves


Detroit rock city is a great movie! & I loved the crazy Oldman from Rolling Kansas - its the dad from Freddy got fingered!


DETROIT


ROCK


CITTTYYYYYYYYYYY



I love that movie
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,718
Posts
12,350

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekender View Post

Wish You Were Here http://www.wishyouwereherethefilm.com/

Cracking film, albeit don't attend with a pregnant friend. Also, don't do drugs, m'kay at full moon parties. Joel Edgerton is terrific.

Yeah, really want to see this.

---

A Dangerous Method, dir. David Cronenberg, starring Viggo Mortensen, Michael Fassbender, Keira Knightley, Vincent Cassell.

This is a film that brings the coming together for the first time of Sigmund Freud (Mortensen) and Carl Gustav Jung (Fassbender) after Jung uses Freud's talking method on a patient suffering severe psychologically induced physical convulsions, Sabina Spielrein (Knightley), for the first time.

It's an interesting and influential historical event that the film does justice to. All the performances are great and there are some wryly funny moments, but I saw the 9pm session and it is probably a little too wordy and devoid of much action (in the sense of things happening) to be watching at that time of night.

It's worth seeing but I reckon you need to be in the mood for it; definitely don't watch it too late as as I said before there isn't much going on at a superficial level.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Davomaxi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 1,084
Posts
7,417
Love me some Viggo, he was awesome as that Russian gangster in Eastern Promises.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
Captain America. FINALLY

Easily my favourite of the Avengers lead-up movies. Evans plays him so damn well. SO DAMN WELL! Weaving as the Red Skull is perfect. The cheese was perfect. The humour was perfect. I just fucking loved it, full stop.

Avengers on Sunday or Monday. For free because my GF as Hoyts passes. Giggity!
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

danmau5's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 3,538
Posts
9,820

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

Love me some Viggo, he was awesome as that Russian gangster in Eastern Promises.

nah that was lord of the rings.
I am the best +

SPLASH!

I am the best's Avatar
Joined
Jun '04
Times thanked
< 252
Posts
13,505
Avengers (3D version)


Oh my fucking god, exactly what i thought it would be except surprisingly funny as well. Action sequences were amazing and the banter between characters was awesome.


9.8/10 (would have been 10 if not for boring middle part and not making certain female characters pants tight enough)
JVP $$Robotocorps
what more do you want in a line-up ?
Eric Prydz parachuting naked from a plane followed by White Michael Jackson Vs Black Michael Jackson soundtracked by Nirvana feat The Beatles and Wolverine? even then I don't think that would be appreciated...
angelbel +

This bird you cannot change

angelbel's Avatar
Joined
Oct '05
Times thanked
< 297
Posts
6,964

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

Love me some Viggo, he was awesome as that Russian gangster in Eastern Promises.

I really liked that movie.
Was a big bundle of mixed feelings during that nude fight scene but ultimately naked Viggo has me swooning.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

RaVeR_SpIkE's Avatar
Joined
Jun '07
Times thanked
< 3,689
Posts
7,601
Last Night : American Reunion Fucked awsome film way better than wedding i will be watching it again a few times i think

Just Now: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Good film can't wait for the new one

Tonight: Battleship
Underwater +

ITM Contributor

Underwater's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 39
Posts
2,926

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

Love me some Viggo, he was awesome as that Russian gangster in Eastern Promises.

He was amazing in 'The Indian Runner' (Sean Penn's directorial debut from '91).

p.s. I have a man-crush on his role in The Rings
David Lynch presents...
emskina +

StKE

emskina's Avatar
Joined
Feb '04
Times thanked
< 100
Posts
921
Shame. Slightly unrelenting in its depressing tone, but great acting. Michael Fassbender is incredibly good. Plus extraordinarily easy on the eye (and well hung, as has been endlessly documented on the interwebs since this film came out).
Bergs +

Ya mum

Bergs's Avatar
Joined
Apr '10
Times thanked
< 1,439
Posts
9,479
Real Steel. Loved it!

Oh Hugh Jackman you're so damn snexy
Underwater +

ITM Contributor

Underwater's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 39
Posts
2,926

Quote:

Originally Posted by emskina View Post

Shame. Slightly unrelenting in its depressing tone, but great acting. Michael Fassbender is incredibly good. Plus extraordinarily easy on the eye (and well hung, as has been endlessly documented on the interwebs since this film came out).

Wasn't the montage of scenes towards the end just fantastic...! I was really affected by that little segment. Great movie, i'm glad i saw it on the big screen (the film, not Fassbender's cock).
David Lynch presents...
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Random_Kiwi's Avatar
Joined
Aug '04
Times thanked
< 1,327
Posts
15,244
The Descendants - wow, see why it got the acclaim it did, it's brilliant! All the characters are so real and believeable, the storyline is not at all cliche and very well done, the whole thing is just beautiful...sad for sure, but really funny in parts, too

How To Train Your Dragon - fuck yeah! I love a good 'family' animated flick, and had heard this one was good, but never got around to watching it...it's awesome! Took a little while to really become engaging, but once it was rolling it was just brilliant...deft one of the better ones of the last few years
Pete Gordon - Deep and Low

Slower tempo but still with balls, deephouse, slow-mo, futurehouse, nudeep, indie, nudisco, hints of progressive, whatever the fuck you want to call it, just good shit! Get on it

https://soundcloud.com/random_kiwi/deep-and-low
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
How to Train your Dragon is ridiculously sick. I want to see the live show!
Twizard +

Life is like a bowl of rice

Twizard's Avatar
Joined
Aug '09
Times thanked
< 65
Posts
409
The Avengers!! Definitely not a let down at all and worth seeing at least once in the cinema.For movies that will be this huge, going on opening nights has such a unique environment - people clapping and cheering etc.

Also if you want to watch something pretty intense, old (2004) Joseph Gordon-Levitt movie called Mysterious Skin. Probably not for the homophobic though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370986/
ravelikespastic +

Registered User

ravelikespastic's Avatar
Joined
Apr '08
Times thanked
< 1,297
Posts
4,292
Watched I know what you did last summer & I still know what you did last summer.
Remember being a girl in the 90s with a huge crush on Freddie Prinze Jnr? I do..

Apparently theres a 3rd.. I watched about 3 minutes and wanted to hang myself.
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Onslaught's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 3,821
Posts
3,878
I Will Always Know What You Did Last Summer or some such shit.
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Davomaxi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 1,084
Posts
7,417
Session 9 - Pretty good little psychological thriller / horror from the late 90s I think. The plot line is a group of asbestos cleaners have a job in AN ABANDONED CLOSED DOWN MENTAL HOSPITAL from the turn of the century. Hilarity ensues ofcourse, with good plot twists and slow reveals that keep you guessing. Nice use of an ice pick type thing too. David Caruso chews up the scenery a bit, but generally well acted, written and directed. 3.5/5


Haute Tension (High Tension) - A french slasher from a few years ago. Lots of blood and gore, with the relentless anonymous guy killer chasing two cute 20somethings down the highway after slaughtering his way across the french countryside. Not for the kids but it offers more than your average lame slasher. 3.5/5.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

primalstatik's Avatar
Joined
Feb '06
Times thanked
< 2,075
Posts
7,861
I finally got around to watching Days Of Heaven. What an absolute load of horseshit. Easily Terrence Malick's worst film and I consider myself a fan of his work. The only good thing about this movie is the cinematography, but once you get over pretty scenes of wheat fields there is not much value beyond that. Unconvincing performances, convoluted plot, irritating narration etc.

1 spud outta 5. Brb, going to watch Badlands & The Thin Red Line to remind myself Terrence is quality.
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

danmau5's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 3,538
Posts
9,820

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

How to Train your Dragon is ridiculously sick. I want to see the live show!

if HTTYD caught your eye, you might also like a little French(?) one called Dragon Hunters - it isn't quite so slickly put together, but it's heart is in the right place and I really enjoyed it. worth a watch.

Last edited by danmau5: 01-May-12 at 10:46am

ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
Cheers for the tip!
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

Haute Tension (High Tension) - A french slasher from a few years ago. Lots of blood and gore, with the relentless anonymous guy killer chasing two cute 20somethings down the highway after slaughtering his way across the french countryside. Not for the kids but it offers more than your average lame slasher. 3.5/5.

Spoiler:
I really didn't like the twist.


The director went on to make the Hills Have Eyes remake. In my mind, the best gore horror of the last decade
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

danmau5's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 3,538
Posts
9,820
which, hills have eyes or high tension?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Go fuck yourself, Daniel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Dan is wise and true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post

the fuck kind of name is danmowfive

ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
Hills.
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Davomaxi's Avatar
Joined
Oct '03
Times thanked
< 1,084
Posts
7,417

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

Spoiler:
I really didn't like the twist.


The director went on to make the Hills Have Eyes remake. In my mind, the best gore horror of the last decade

Spoiler:
I didn't mind the twist at the time, but it would've fit much better if we got some character development about why she was so psycho in love with her friend. The swinging torch in the greenhouse was brilliant though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
Yeah, that bit was well done, I agree.

Think I need to watch Hills again, actually!
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Onslaught's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 3,821
Posts
3,878
For the rapey mutant boob suckling bonanza?! Fck that movie was full on!
ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
How good's the end, though? Love the dog
Underwater +

ITM Contributor

Underwater's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 39
Posts
2,926

Quote:

Originally Posted by primalstatik View Post

I finally got around to watching Days Of Heaven. What an absolute load of horseshit..

Agreed... had some unfinished business with Malik after walking out on Tree of Life - wanted to see just what all the fuss was about - managed half of The New World (decent enough, but got completely disengaged when the Christian Bale side of the story began), and about 15 minutes through Days of Heaven. Yawn. The only timeless thing that I've seen of his work is the score he sub-contracted Hans Zimmer to do for Thin Red Line.
David Lynch presents...
Twizard +

Life is like a bowl of rice

Twizard's Avatar
Joined
Aug '09
Times thanked
< 65
Posts
409
I watched a good Saw like thriller recently, just in the sense of booby traps, called The Collector. Real good movie in my opinion.

Also if people like dog movies: Hachi: A Dog's Tale is a really good one to watch, based of a dog from Japan who has a statue built after him.
and a movie is coming out, also about a dog from Japan, called Quill. Is about a seeing eye dog and his owner. Looks to be good.
LOKI'D!!

http://vimeo.com/41618569
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,718
Posts
12,350

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater View Post

Agreed... had some unfinished business with Malik after walking out on Tree of Life - wanted to see just what all the fuss was about - managed half of The New World (decent enough, but got completely disengaged when the Christian Bale side of the story began), and about 15 minutes through Days of Heaven. Yawn. The only timeless thing that I've seen of his work is the score he sub-contracted Hans Zimmer to do for Thin Red Line.

I've only seen Badlands, The Thin Red Line, and The New World by Malick.

Badlands I haven't seen in ages but remember enjoying it.

The Thin Red Line I think is amazing. It's overly long and a bit pretentious but as an ode to the psychological affects on soldiers during war it is second to none.

The first time I watched The New World, I really enjoyed it, but still thought it was overly long and was a duller, less engaging version of The Thin Red Line transplanted to the formation of modern America. The second time I watched it, fairly recently too, I nearly fell asleep.

My bro just bought Tree of Life on blu-ray so will check it out soon. I expect more digressive inner-monologues and tangental philosophising but even if it does bore me, I still appreciate this kind of film making. Although it seems that Malick might want to take advantage of a good editor as his films become longer and more exclusive the older he gets.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
emskina +

StKE

emskina's Avatar
Joined
Feb '04
Times thanked
< 100
Posts
921

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater View Post

Wasn't the montage of scenes towards the end just fantastic...! I was really affected by that little segment. Great movie, i'm glad i saw it on the big screen (the film, not Fassbender's cock).

lol. Yeah, agree that there were a few sections through the film that really stick in the mind.
Bergs +

Ya mum

Bergs's Avatar
Joined
Apr '10
Times thanked
< 1,439
Posts
9,479

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

Watched I know what you did last summer & I still know what you did last summer.
Remember being a girl in the 90s with a huge crush on Freddie Prinze Jnr? I do..

Apparently theres a 3rd.. I watched about 3 minutes and wanted to hang myself.

ianwil1976 +

Goat Herder

ianwil1976's Avatar
Joined
Oct '04
Times thanked
< 13,442
Posts
37,554
Watched Wildcats on telly last night.

I will always love that fucking movie. One of the greatest of the 80s imo.
RaVeR_SpIkE +

Yeah Baby 500Gb Internet Fuck Yes

RaVeR_SpIkE's Avatar
Joined
Jun '07
Times thanked
< 3,689
Posts
7,601
saw battleship last night you can tell all of that was ripped from Transformers good film, a little over the top through
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

danmau5's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 3,538
Posts
9,820
just finished watching chronicle, and enjoyed it way more than I expected to! really well put together, can't believe it's taken me this long to see it.
Underwater +

ITM Contributor

Underwater's Avatar
Joined
Mar '04
Times thanked
< 39
Posts
2,926

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezah View Post

The Thin Red Line I think is amazing. It's overly long and a bit pretentious but as an ode to the psychological affects on soldiers during war it is second to none.
.

You're right, it has got some pretty amazing segments. The ones that stay with me is the journey of the captain with whom we experience interludes of his memories with his wife. I found his journey particularly hard-hitting on an emotion level, I thought he played the part brilliantly, and the scenes with his wife were shot with such grace. I also was quite affected by the relationship between JC's and Sean Penn's characters, it was kinda like a father/son, intergenerational conflict - I could empathise with both points of view, so it was very engaging.

I feel these moments of poignancy were kinda let down by lesser moments like Woody Harrelson's and Nick Nolte's overacting (as brilliant as Nolte delivered said over-acting), and silly cameo's from John Travolta, George Clooney and the like.

Regarding Tree of Life, apart from all the wank (particularly the wholesome Christian family element), the real kicker for me to leave the cinema was Brad Pitt... i think as an actor he is kinda like Leo Dicaprio, at times he completely inhabits a role and you can't look away, yet at other times all you see is Brad or Leo's knobby head and stoopid grin and you want to choke on your own vomit.
David Lynch presents...
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,718
Posts
12,350

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater View Post

You're right, it has got some pretty amazing segments. The ones that stay with me is the journey of the captain with whom we experience interludes of his memories with his wife. I found his journey particularly hard-hitting on an emotion level, I thought he played the part brilliantly, and the scenes with his wife were shot with such grace. I also was quite affected by the relationship between JC's and Sean Penn's characters, it was kinda like a father/son, intergenerational conflict - I could empathise with both points of view, so it was very engaging.

I feel these moments of poignancy were kinda let down by lesser moments like Woody Harrelson's and Nick Nolte's overacting (as brilliant as Nolte delivered said over-acting), and silly cameo's from John Travolta, George Clooney and the like.

Regarding Tree of Life, apart from all the wank (particularly the wholesome Christian family element), the real kicker for me to leave the cinema was Brad Pitt... i think as an actor he is kinda like Leo Dicaprio, at times he completely inhabits a role and you can't look away, yet at other times all you see is Brad or Leo's knobby head and stoopid grin and you want to choke on your own vomit.

Agreed. The all-star cast had its pros and cons. I thought having Travolta in such a small role was pointless but he was good. Clooney wasn't needed, and the Daddy speech was ott. Agree about Harrelson too. From what I have read Malick just shot a massive amount of footage focusing on different soldiers and just chopped heaps in the edit. Mickey Rourke reckons the best stuff he's ever done was on that film, and he was chopped entirely. Harsh.

Still, it was the first time I've seen a war film that looks at the philosophy of the soldiers and their psychology rather than a bunch of the superficial explosions and bloodlust that is normally depicted. It's close to but not quite up to Paths of Glory imo.

Oh, and at your last paragraph.

edit: and Jim Caviezel hasn't come close to matching his performance since. In fact as outstanding and central his performance is in TTRL everything I've seen him in since leads me to believe that he is a massive hack. Still, he will always have this notch on his belt.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
Bergs +

Ya mum

Bergs's Avatar
Joined
Apr '10
Times thanked
< 1,439
Posts
9,479
This Means War.... Don't bother. It's shit.
danmau5 +

has just about had it up to here with you.

danmau5's Avatar
Joined
Oct '08
Times thanked
< 3,538
Posts
9,820
The Mortician.
method man isn't a great actor, that much must be said. actually, come to think of it, the less I say about this movie is probably the better.
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,718
Posts
12,350

Quote:

Originally Posted by danmau5 View Post

The Mortician.
method man isn't a great actor, that much must be said. actually, come to think of it, the less I say about this movie is probably the better.

He was good as Cheese in The Wire.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Onslaught's Avatar
Joined
Sep '09
Times thanked
< 3,821
Posts
3,878
Yeah but that's more him being himself, or closer to.

Thought his cameo in Garden State was great!

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - NPH and his pseudo-gay relationship was fucking hilarious, RZA's cameo I thought was great also, but really other than the Waffle-bot, was no where near as great as as the 1st 2.

DOOM - regardless of shit acting (think it was one of The Rocks first roles) I still love this movie, grabbed it on blu-ray last night, Karl Urban owns and the FPS scene fkn awesome!!
Geezah +

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrghh

Geezah's Avatar
Joined
Sep '03
Times thanked
< 1,718
Posts
12,350

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

Yeah but that's more him being himself, or closer to.

Thought his cameo in Garden State was great!

Agreed on both points.
Avatar artist: Dain Fagerholm
IHAVENEWLEGS +

Registered User

IHAVENEWLEGS's Avatar
Joined
Sep '11
Times thanked
< 5,783
Posts
14,069

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

Yeah but that's more him being himself, or closer to.

Thought his cameo in Garden State was great!

A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas - NPH and his pseudo-gay relationship was fucking hilarious, RZA's cameo I thought was great also, but really other than the Waffle-bot, was no where near as great as as the 1st 2.

DOOM - regardless of shit acting (think it was one of The Rocks first roles) I still love this movie, grabbed it on blu-ray last night, Karl Urban owns and the FPS scene fkn awesome!!

Spoiler:
pancakes are fucking gayyyy
Billroyguy +

Registered User

Joined
May '10
Times thanked
< 29
Posts
70
Tim and Eric's billion dollar movie
Found it very offensive, but that was the point of it. Made me cringe a lot. I think they made it to piss off viewers, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone that takes offense to crude humour. However it had a few good moments. But it was constantly hitting, and only landed a few punches.

Drunken Master
Hated it. But I was expecting some serious kung fu, and the american dubbing was terrible.

Deliverance
Awesome film, absolute classic.

Enjoyed Cool hand luke, how to train your dragon.

Looking forward to The Raid (anyone notice the similarity between the oldboy scene in the hall with the hammer?), high tension and badlands.
Closed thread

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Posting Rules

+
    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts