General

Do taller guys have bigger schlongs?

Tools
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fledz View Post

Since I grew up to be taller than everyone else of course. I'm so large, I'm affecting gravity.

Do you find people recoil from you out of a mixture of intimidation and insecurity due to your large stature? or do you have a soft dowey face and calm demeanour which negates such initial trepidation?
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkdogz View Post

Do you find people recoil from you out of a mixture of intimidation and insecurity due to your large stature? or do you have a soft dowey face and calm demeanour which negates such initial trepidation?

Lol I'd be fucked if I was that height, I already look like a rapey **** at 6'0".

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdoodle View Post

not liking yoda is like knocking back a root when presented nude in a YD change room

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischa21 View Post

^mmmm all this talk of meat is getting me excited.

Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Times thanked
< 5,607

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkdogz View Post

Quite a lot actually, it's quite hilarious and never gets old

Sometimes if I make a sudden movement, people jump/twitch. I have got a lot better at initial approaches now because I've worked in sales for 3 years so it helps, but walking through a packed nightclub has to still be one of my favourite things. When I get a bunch of my old basketball mates together, people just jump out of the way.

I'm quite a calm and friendly person so no issues once I get talking, it's mainly just the first look.

I'm not built or anything like so many of the gym rats that are so prevalent these days, but I often forget just the natural size I have. I only really notice it in photos where really well built and often "massive" guys can look a lot smaller if they are next to me. Take your typical basketball player and put them next to someone, that's pretty much it.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437
^i get the same, but purely from being slightly above average height/weight, having a shaved head & beard and a gOod death stare

I'm placid as fuck and never get in fights, it's awesome.
Fledz +

Times thanked
< 5,607
Do you also get threatened all the time but no one ever follows it up too?
crabman +

I might be a **** but I'm not a fucking ****.

Times thanked
< 8,299

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post

I just spotted this little dude walking down Victoria St in Melbourne, you can't really tell by the pic but judging by the size of his shoes he probably has a cock down to his knees!! Seriously he was flapping along like an over-fed penguin, they must've been about size 13 or something.

I can tell by the pic he's not chuffed at having his photo taken.

u gon get midgetraped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiron View Post

How about you people actually learn a little thing called having a fucking conscious and not being heartless sociopath you piece of shit.

الاستماع إلى ... ال التنفس المدينة.

اسم اللعبة هو ضوء يعمل.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437

Quote:

Do you also get threatened all the time but no one ever follows it up too?

Nah, I just get left alone.
Fledz +

Times thanked
< 5,607
Yea it does die down in adult life. I was referring more to school I guess, where everyone is still massively immature.
SpaceMonkey +

FOREVER DOLAN

Times thanked
< 6,437

Quote:

Yea it does die down in adult life. I was referring more to school I guess, where everyone is still massively immature.

Nah I got my fair share of beatings at school, I was a skinny geek when I was young.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »