Production/DJ Gear and Tunes

Sennheiser HD-25

Tools
m_xt +

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

Times thanked
< 1,425
Sennheiser HD-25
Hiya,I have a spare pair of Sennheiser HD 25 for sale (thought they were lost, bought a new pair, found them, you know how it goes). Anyway they work well only prob is left hand phone has a loose connection causing occasional drop out. Unfortunately this is a very common problem for this model so even buying new won't protect you from it.

So yeah, PM me and make offers and stuff.
Also I have the new pair I bought, works perfectly, 2 months old have hardly had time to use them. So you could also send me an offer on that if you prefer and I could keep the old ones. Up to you.

Edit: I'm in Wollongong, can post at buyers expense, I'm sure it wouldn't be much as the item is lightweight.
Check it ****s.
Soundcloud

LAZE

Last edited by m_xt: 15-Apr-12 at 06:42pm

m_xt +

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.

Times thanked
< 1,425
C'mon. No one? Make offers on either pair yo!
Check it ****s.
Soundcloud

LAZE
Shazaad +

as we roll........

Times thanked
< 0
best headphones
Brains +

Times thanked
< 0
$150, inclusive of postage (some bubble-wrap and a post-baggy) to 2042.

Are these the originals? Not after the HD25-1 II's at all.
m_xt +

Times thanked
< 1,425
Actually since I started this thread I have found my self using both pairs quite and as most ppl seem to be offering 150 all inclusive I think i'll be happier keeping the phones. Thanks
Check it ****s.
Soundcloud

LAZE

« Previous Thread Next Thread »