Food, Photography and Travel

NAB visa gold debit card scrapped (any alternatives for overseas debit card)

Tools
ethnic stunner +

Times thanked
< 0
NAB visa gold debit card scrapped (any alternatives for overseas debit card)
Great to see NAB is following their slogan more take less give and no longer providing the gold visa debit card which
was great for overseas use and will be scrapping it totally and slugging you fees and conversion rates if you use it. For those who do still have the card you will be able to use it till early august and thats it. I was just wondering does anyone know of any good alternatives around...... for debit overseas use?

The citibank one so far seems to be the best go........ but they only have like 3 branches in melbourne but seem to do the job though.
Trackmasta +

Times thanked
< 137
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/sho...=247295&page=3
[Put Signature Here]
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,895
28 degrees mastercard (its the olf wizard clear advantage mastercard.

No overseas transaction fees ftw

http://www.28degreescard.com.au/
"My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence"

#BRTG
mitchy02 +

Times thanked
< 2
Hate that this has happened, travelling last year with the Gold debit card was a miracle...
Lorri +

Times thanked
< 0
Agree, was a great account. Complained to NAB and they said they have had numerous complaints and they said they would pass our concerns on to the applicable section. We then received a letter saying the matter had been resolved!!!!! They are obviously are too big an organisation to listen to their customers.

Found Citibank account that may do the job, applied on line, had to go to PO to prove ID and now waiting to get card etc and see if it will do the job. Cannot believe would do away with such a good account fro travellers, that gave them a point of difference from the other big banks. Shame on them!
Random_Kiwi +

So far out it's in

Times thanked
< 1,276
Wasn't making them any money as people who had those cards were smart fuckers and used then paid off quickly incurring no interest, which actually costs NAB money for all the international transaction fees which they weren't charging you...they're a business out to make money afterall

Guessing something like that anyway
Pete Gordon - Deep and Low

Slower tempo but still with balls, deephouse, slow-mo, futurehouse, nudeep, indie, nudisco, hints of progressive, whatever the fuck you want to call it, just good shit! Get on it

https://soundcloud.com/random_kiwi/deep-and-low

« Previous Thread Next Thread »