The DJ Booth

2 x CDJ-2000w and Nexus-900w In Limited Edition White for sale.

Tools
scud4 +

Times thanked
< 0
2 x CDJ-2000w and Nexus-900w In Limited Edition White for sale.
I am selling TWO BRAND NEW Limited Edition Pioneer DJ set in White in a carry case. It comes with the following:

2 x CDJ-2000
1 x DJM-900 Nexus
1 x Odyssey Case (FZGSP10CDJWBL)

There was only 500 units made and these are as rare as they get. Beautiful unit that comes with its own serial numbers and If you’ve read up on Pioneer DJ forums there were issues with the CDJ-2000w with the screen not working, but both CDJ's have been sent off to Pioneer for this fault to be rectified.

Perfect set for a professional DJ or cashed up amateur. Starting price will be $12,000.

Please only serious buyers, also don’t hesitate to get in contact with me (No I didn’t not take these pictures as they would not do the set justice, but on buyers request I will send a picture with a current news paper like a ransom for proof).

http://www.pioneer.com.au/au/newsroo...ion/index.html

This is also posted on gumtree.com.au

Cheers

Contact me on shladies@hotmail.com
stubs +

0.o

Times thanked
< 115
12 grand! HA!
year13.com.au
__Milko__ +

R O T H Newwwwtonnnn

Times thanked
< 1,525
I'll take 2.
slackas +

Music on my mind...

Times thanked
< 97
Where are they stolen from?
Tech-One
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,515
If you paint them black will you sell them cheaper?
Kent +

Times thanked
< 19

Quote:

Originally Posted by slackas View Post

Where are they stolen from?

If they were stolen he'd be asking 12 hundred.

12 thousand? He's dreaming!
stuff
Spicy +

Spergbot 3000

Times thanked
< 749
there were 1000 of those CDJ units produced, not 500. better halve that price

could still ask for at least $8K though i reckon.
┌П┐(►_◄)┌П┐
Papanikolas +

In the beginning there was Jack.....Daniels

Times thanked
< 352
seriously guys this is a bargain. imagine what these will be worth in say, 10 years time? definitely a great investment, plus you will get pioneers legendary build and sound quality.
trouble hifire +

wax addict

Times thanked
< 105

Best post of 2012.
http://soundcloud.com/hifire

Catch me playing @

Gangarang @ Rumpus Room 8th of June
Junkyard Sessions @ Rumpus Room 16th of June
shr3dder +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 126

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouble hifire View Post

Best post of 2012.

+1

Edit: Just noticed on EBay 1 white 2000 and a white djm900 is going for $7k US.

People actually pay for this shit? Who thought white paint was so expensive.

http://soundcloud.com/mmmbutch/
m_xt +

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803

Times thanked
< 1,489
they look totes gay also. could suit a girl or trance DJ?
Kent +

Times thanked
< 19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papanikolas View Post

seriously guys this is a bargain. imagine what these will be worth in say, 10 years time? definitely a great investment, plus you will get pioneers legendary build and sound quality.

stuff
brendanClay +

"Bruno"

Times thanked
< 60
There's also been a few 'for sale' threads appearing in these parts, recently.

Does somebody of a moderator permission standard want to look at this?
BrendanClay.com | SoundOfSPOiLT.com | SequentialSydney.com

> Soundcloud

Upcoming:

12 Sep | Crane Fridays with Luke Chable & Matt Clay [ Crane Bar, 32 Bayswater Road, Potts Point ]
19 Sep | Fridays at The Cidery Bar & Kitchen [ 389 Pitt Street, Sydney ]

> Gigatools
fackedd +

Times thanked
< 10
yeah, they're only posting here because of post count limits in the buying and selling forum. It's there for a reason :S
scud4 +

Times thanked
< 0
OP Here..

Guys 12grand does sound expensive but try get this else where try do the maths then add some profit for time wasted searching for these.... I checked out the system on ebay for sale and I think that could be a complete rip off and a fraud, P/H to get them shipped over inside a Odyssey case cost me over $800 per set, anyone who owns a system like this would know the how much they weigh. Hell, buy the ebay equipment and if it rocks up no prob, well then hats off to ya and i would admit i would be a bit jelly!! But as i stated these CDJ unit have already been sent back to Pioneer to get the fault with the screen fixed, who knows if that one has and I bet you would be fucking spewing if you were in the middle of a set and the screen shat it self on ya!!

To Spicy,

if you would have done your home work, yes they made 1000 CDJ's and only 500 Mixes, but Pioneer specifically told vendors not to sell the pieces individually only sell as a set (2 x CDJ-2000 + 1 x Nexus-900). when i was trying to track down one for myself i did come across companies all around the world (UK, USA and Germany) that had either one CDJ or just the mixer because someone on their shop work fucked up.. I personally am buying a set for myself and I also found a company that had two CDJ's (white as well) left over because of that exact situation so i picked them up for a lil cheaper!

So yer anyone wanting a white system and willing to put in the yards to track one down, i say good luck and be prepared for late night calling overseas

P.S Sorry guys this is the first time I've really use inthemix forums and i didn't know you weren't suppose to advertise shit here, I didn't know where else to post it where it would be overlooked by fellow DJers. My Bad!!
ABitPatchy +

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Times thanked
< 2,887
Do the white ones allow you to DJ better?
special ed +

spesh

Times thanked
< 3,011
totes

soundcloud
mixcloud
shr3dder +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 126

Quote:

Originally Posted by scud4 View Post

OP Here..

... I checked out the system on ebay for sale and I think that could be a complete rip off and a fraudHell, buy the ebay equipment and if it rocks up no prob, well then hats off to ya and i would admit i would be a bit jelly!! But as i stated these CDJ unit have already been sent back to Pioneer to get the fault with the screen fixed, who knows if that one has and I bet you would be fucking spewing if you were in the middle of a set and the screen shat it self on ya!! !

Yes cause the guy posting on a forum (against the rules mind you) with only 2 posts is way more trustworthy then ebay and it's buyer protection and what not.

I wouldn't buy either. The whole concept is for suckers. The black ones look nicer. Turntables look even nicer still.

The Nexus's are out in August/Sept anyways...... with a Sync button to I hear (For some reason I can imagine a sync button appealing to the same sort of people who would buy white CDJs)

http://soundcloud.com/mmmbutch/

« Previous Thread Next Thread »