Ibiza

Buy tickets over the internet or on the island??

Tools
bman4president +

Times thanked
< 0
Buy tickets over the internet or on the island??
Hey guys - had a quick scout on the forum and didn't find any recent threads answering this question

I have been to ibiza before but went early in the season - I vowed to return in august and i am doing so this year - Should i risk it and buy my tickets on the island through the promo teams or should i bite the fairly expensive bullet and get my tickets from ibiza spotlight

these are the parties i am planning to attend?

Sunday (12th August) - We love space 23rd birthday @ space - Chemical Bros, Simian mobile disco + more = 70 euros (online price)

Monday (13th of August) - Tiesto @ Pacha - 58 euros (online price)

Tuesday (14th of August) - Skrillex, Knife party and annie mac - Amnesia = 50 euros (online price)

Anyone else going to be in ibiza around this time!? We have several 'vip' apartments at jet apartments and want to have some house parties or go to some house parties! hit me up!
Juggalo Muli +

Sven ****ing Vath

Times thanked
< 19
i went in august 2 years ago and didn't buy any tickets until the day i was going
WoD19 +

Massive Ginger Cans

Times thanked
< 7
I also was there in August last year and wasted money buying tickets before. Was offered free/cheap tickets to most parties.
BrandonWalsh +

Times thanked
< 0
Damn I'm jealous that you're going to get to see the Chems. I arrive a few days later, on 15th August for six nights, going to Above & Beyond/Calvin Harris at Space on the Thursday, and Dimitri from Paris/Bob Sinclar at Pacha on the Saturday..
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrandonWalsh View Post

Damn I'm jealous that you're going to get to see the Chems. I arrive a few days later, on 15th August for six nights, going to Above & Beyond/Calvin Harris at Space on the Thursday, and Dimitri from Paris/Bob Sinclar at Pacha on the Saturday..

Hello

you don`t need to bay tickets before.You can bay it at the same day or 1 day before.
If you need discount tickets for all clubs and lifts to the clubs and pick up services please contact me:

0049 171 6110499

alexfis@gmx.net

Alex
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 505
on the island for sure
Gman05 +

Times thanked
< 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfis View Post

Hello

you don`t need to bay tickets before.You can bay it at the same day or 1 day before.
If you need discount tickets for all clubs and lifts to the clubs and pick up services please contact me:

0049 171 6110499

alexfis@gmx.net

Alex

I caught up with Alex last year when I was in Ibiza for 1 week. I highly recommend his services.

We stayed in playa den bossa and Alex was always available when ever I called.

Thanks for everything Alex! Hopefully I can make it back again one day.

Marc
alexfis +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gman05 View Post

I caught up with Alex last year when I was in Ibiza for 1 week. I highly recommend his services.

We stayed in playa den bossa and Alex was always available when ever I called.

Thanks for everything Alex! Hopefully I can make it back again one day.

Marc

Hi Marc,

thanks mate i hope i see you again here.Take care.

Alex
davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
I pre purchased most of my tickets online last year because im lazy and couldn't be bothered having to buy them on the island.

I didn't buy tickets to Cream Closing last year and got raped by double price tickets at the door, and Amnesia is kinda a little bit of a trek from Playa so you just gotta pay it.

My answer would be to buy tickets to parties that you really are certain on going to and that you don't want to miss and then take a chance on the others. No big deal , Ibiza clubs oversell everything so you should be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 505
Pretty much nothing is ever sold out until the event's on because there's so much to choose from... we got tickets for everything in the hours before and they were the biggest nights on the island during the busiest time in August. You pay more prebooking them than getting them off ticket sellers, and often they have special cheaper tickets for getting to the club before a certain time. Or a night might not be selling well and they'll flog cheaper tickets to it. Definitely keep your options open by buying on the island.
Ben Royal +

Times thanked
< 127
Hi guys

Im heading over for the closing parties last week of Sept - have read the advice above and will buy tix on the island but we are a bit worried about tix to the We Love closing party on the Sunday as its supposed to be one of the biggest and most popular events of the year? Do you think just to be safe we should buy tix for this event online and then take our chances with everything else, or would this be a waste of money? (i.e. we would definitely be able to get tix that week for that party).

Thanks

mixes and remixes @ soundcloud.com/benroyal
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 505
I'd say that's a good idea. You won't be taking your chances with anything else. It's quieter at the close of the season so it'll be easier than peak time, which was still no problem.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »