15-Apr-12, 10:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- 25 Reasons To Be Excited For Stereo
- How DJs deal with douches
- Guess who made $46 mil this year
- 20 DJs we need an Essential Mix from
- Top 40 deep house tracks of all time
- Tommy Trash's golden rules for producers
- 10 definitive late-night tracks
- EMC 2013 unveils full conference program
- Hardwell's secret ghost-writing
- Guess what just topped the UK Top 40?
- Inside Budapest’s clubbing culture
- Paris Hilton’s top five dance tracks
- The 10 biggest tracks at ADE
- Stereosonic announce Dog Blood's replacement act