15-Apr-12, 11:21pm #1
Ok, shit title I know, but bear with me.
There's been a shitload of house music coming out of the UK from former dubstep and "bass music" producers. Here's an article from RA that explains it a bit better than me:
What's everyone else reckon?
- The 50 Best Tracks Of 2014...So Far
- Watch Tomorrowland's live stream
- Drug experts want to ban sniffer dogs
- Stereosonic's 2014 line-up is coming
- Australia's new three-day dance festival
- Listen to Deadmau5 troll EDM
- Bali's brand new festival
- New weekly club night launching in Sydney
- Kreayshawn catfished by fake Diplo
- Sydney's new bans on alcohol service
- Chinese Laundry relaunches
- Deadmau5: “ASOT isn't trance"
- Porter Robinson spills on Worlds
- Inside Melbourne’s clubbing history