< 866
Melbourne tickets purchased. Interstate Liebing trip locked in
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissAnge View Post

Which one of these tracks is at 9mins? I assumed the second but none of them have a vocal?

It's track 4

Media Player
YouTube
ratticus +

facebook.com/thepublicworksdepartment

Times thanked
< 1,466
Such a tune that one.

Permanent clearance by: #1-01
baax +

Times thanked
< 624
Collabs set is filth
SOUNDCLOUD

MIXCLOUD
MissAnge +

She has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin..

Times thanked
< 863

Haha, just one more over :/
...what does that even mean?!
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866
An upcoming organised Collabs set. Thought this didn't happen anymore, only with the rare exception of the impromptu set recently

http://www.droidbehavior.com/blog/20...drumcell-5-26/

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
< 273
I think it was more than they were retiring Collabs in its old guise and look at adding in some analog drum machines and stuff like that.

The concept of Liebing vs Speedy J ridiculousness was always going to continue.
My mixes:

Bruno Orso’s Sunrise Over Tocumwal, 28 January 2012
Track list

Orso's Sounds of the Tunnel Vol 1, December 2013
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 170 - Rebekah

It is Monday the 28th of May and today we have Rebekah from the UK for the first time on the CLR Podcast. Over the last years, her outstanding talents as dj and as producer have been widely recognized and hailed by many fellow artists. She has been releasing on several renowned and credible labels, has played at some of the best festivals and clubs worldwide and has performed alongside some of the biggest names in today´s electronic music scene. Many of those djs are actually playing and charting her tracks, for example Chris Liebing, who has been playing some of her own productions up and down lately and who is very happy to have her on this week´s podcast. Rebekah is currently setting up a new live-show and is preparing the launch of her own label. Her tour- and studio-schedules are packed, and it seems as if there were exiting times ahead for her. If you want to know more about this passionate and skilled artist, the latest news and her upcoming releases and gigs, please visit the following sites: facebook: www.facebook.com/rebekah.music web: www.djrebekah.co.uk soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/rebekah

Tracklisting 1. Ducerey Ada Nexino – Pollenshed (Seph remix) – Genesa
2. Andrea Santoro & OL – 47 Solid Smoke – Frozen Border
3. Urbano – One (Matthias Fridell remix) – Kaputt
4. Unbalance – Fluid (Jonas Kopp remix) – Mutex
5. Ed Davenport – One Last Look – NRK
6. Truncate – Bodega V1 – Truncate
7. Ben Sims – Machine Funk – Drumcode
8. Roman Lindau – Adipeux – Fachwerk
9. Raffaele Attansio – Black Boc (Manzel aka Jonas Kopp remix) – Non Series
10. Rebekah – Trapeze – Decoy
11. Alexander D’Neil – Klona (Truncate remix) – Ear to Ground
12. AnD – ADBF – Black Sun
13. Justin Schumacher – Gate (Audio Injection remix) – IBR
14. SP-X – Attack Pattern – Komisch
15. Spektre – Mind Eyes (Drumcell Audio Injection remix)
16. Terrence Fixmer – Drastik (P.A.S remix) – Electric Deluxe
17. Markus Suckut – Section – Figure SPC
18. Jerome Sydenham & Function – Two Ninety One – CLR
19. SP-X – Stalker - Komisch

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR170.mp3
May Mix Available Now: http://soundcloud.com/yorkehunt/yorke-hunt-may-2010
soundcloud.com/yorkehunt : twitter.com/yorkehunt : facebook.com/yorkehunt : myspace.com/yorkehunt
JamRock +

Haus-Boat cruise with Ian Pooley - Good Friday! :)

Times thanked
< 218
^^^ Smoking hot chick who plays techno?!?
IAN POOLEY | TECHPHONICS | FRI 31 OCT | SOUNDPOND BAR

> Playing tech tunes every Thursday, 6pm-8pm (Adelaide time) on www.soundpond.net
thylakoid +

Times thanked
< 29
That Rebekah tracklist looks awesome, will def give it a go.

I've just got round to listening to CLR 163 - Adam X podcast. Amazing journeys that dude takes you on! Along with Shed and Perc, Adam X (TW) is right up there on my list of techno must-sees!
ratticus +

Times thanked
< 1,466
Yeah Adam X is great.
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 171 – Steve Rachmad

It is Monday the 4th of June and we finally have Dutch Techno legend Steve Rachmad for the first time on the CLR Podcast. Known under various aliases such as Sterac, Sterac Electronics, Parallel 9, Ignacio, etc., Steve Rachmad is a dedicated Techno producer, DJ and remixer who has often been considered a father of Detroit Techno in Europe. He is respected in the world of electronic music for his deep, groovy sounds that tend to rest on impressive strings, melodies, funk and soul. He has been releasing music on acclaimed labels such as 100% Pure, Cocoon, Underwater, Fragile, M-Plant, Tresor, and the recent years on labels as Sino, Delsin, Music Man, Artless, etc. He also made over a hundred remixes for numerous renowned artists, signed under his various pseudonyms. Among Steve’s most respected releases is certainly his album “Secret Life of Machines”, which came out in 1995 under his pseudonym Sterac, and is up to this date considered as one of the all-time Techno classics. Starting on June 11th 2012 a remastered and remixed version of this milestone album will be released on 100% Pure, the label where the original record came out 17 years ago as the imprint´s first album release. The remix artists who contributed to this project are Ricardo Villalobos, Joris Voorn, 2000 and One, Heiko Laux, Joel Mull, Christian Smith, Marc Romboy, Samuel L Session, Vince Watson, Klartraum and Nadja Lind. The remastered vinyl will be released on June 11th, the remixed vinyl as well as the remastered and remixed CD & digital release will follow on June 25th. For more information about Steve Rachmad, Sterac and his other monikers, please visit the following sites: facebook: www.facebook.com/steverachmadofficial web: www.steverachmad.com soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/steverachmad youtube: www.youtube.com/steverachmadofficial beatport: http://dj.beatport.com/steverachmad booking: www.ad-bookings.com

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR171.mp3
soundcloud.com/yorkehunt : twitter.com/yorkehunt : facebook.com/yorkehunt : myspace.com/yorkehunt
Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
< 273
Rachmad mix is great.
My mixes:

Track list

ratticus +

Times thanked
< 1,466
If only for Chris talking about the Oz tour

davecw +

thinks Nando is homo

Times thanked
< 516
Steve Rachmad is one of my favourite artists i think, his style is so smooth and never boring. His set at Creamfields of all places was really good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by magictorch

We took a look at his goods when we got him home. I never want to see anything like that again - it looked like his penis had been traumatically amputated and stitched back on by a blind grandmother with no arms.

Tek1 +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 5
Rachmad mix very nice indeed
".being an enthusiast in anything you should be educated or educate yourself in past and present knowledge of the subject."

primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 2,043
Fuck yeah, love Rachmad. Also caught that Creamfields set a couple of years back and when he played at Stereosonic in 2007, was dope. There is no doubt those Sterac releases are all time classics.
BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,979
huge thanks for the many hours of quality listening, the mixes will be missed
ratticus +

Times thanked
< 1,466
Wrong thread Beebs

BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,979
haha totes gunnerz'd it, fuck knows how that happened
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by BumblingBee View Post

huge thanks for the many hours of quality listening, the mixes will be missed

thanks for the heart attack, ****
BumblingBee +

is a dick

Times thanked
< 2,979
what doesn't kill you...
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 172 – Oscar Mulero

It is Monday the 11th of June 2012 and we welcome one of the biggest Techno artists of Spain for the first time on the CLR Podcast. None other than Oscar Mulero has recorded this week´s exclusive set for us, and soon there will be more to come from this ever-evolving, innovative artist. On June 25th Oscar releases his brand-new album Black Propaganda on his own imprint Warm Up and celebrates the 10th label anniversary with this atmospheric and sophisticated record. Oscar Mulero aka Dr. Smoke can already look back on a 20 years long career and has initiated brands like Warm Up and Pole. He has had releases on renowned labels like Tresor, Coda, Pure Plastic or Sheep, and his world-wide gigs at clubs and festivals like Sonar and Mayday easily back up his fame as one of the undisputed legends and authorities in Spain´s Techno scene. If you would like to know more about Oscar Mulero and his upcoming album Black Propaganda on Warm Up, please visit the following sites: web: www.oscarmulero.com artist page: http://pullproxy.com/artists/oscar-mulero releases: http://pullproxy.com/releases/black-propaganda label: http://pullproxy.com/labels/warm-up-recordings Tracklist Oscar Mulero – CLR Podcast 172 01. Mattias Fridell "Column of gas" / Labrynth 02. Mattias Fridell / "Clustering model"/ Labrynth 
 03. Go Hiyama / "Post modern Lucy rmx" / Perc Trax 
 04. Oscar Mulero / "Ceres" / Labrynth 
 05. Jeff Mills / "The Hand Is Faster Than The Eye" (Unreleased) / Purpose Maker 
 06. Oscar Mulero / "Tidal acceleration" / Pole 
 07. Lucy / "Bein James Ruskin rmx" / Stroboscopic Artefacts 
 08. Forward Strategy Group / "Arcnet" / Perc Trax 
 09. Luis Ruiz / "Spaceship disappeared into a black hole" / Subsist 
 10. Shifted / "Control" / Mote Evolver 
 11. Jeroen Search / "Observation" / Subsist 
 12. Oscar Mulero / "Same shoes different streets" / Warm Up 
 13. Jeroen Search / "Sensor" / Injected Poison 14. Mike Parker / "Subterranean liquid" / Prologue 
 15. Exium / "Fresh meat" / Nheoma 16. Jeff Mills / "Revolt" / Tresor

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR172.mp3
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
New podcast is good

Still buzzing from Sunday too
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866
Short, intense tour from Liebing. Very happy to have finally got to see him. He smashed it!

Some vids from the Melbourne gig here - http://www.youtube.com/allyl146 some wicked tunage in there

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 2,043
Mulero
Acid_Eiffel +

Times thanked
< 41

Quote:

Originally Posted by primalstatik View Post

Fuck yeah, love Rachmad. There is no doubt those Sterac releases are all time classics.

Media Player
Sterac - Pacifia - YouTube
cmontyc +

Times thanked
< 124
fuckin loved mulero set , glad i saw him at the mercat, he is the bizness at the moment
deep audio +

blah!

Times thanked
< 113
Rachmad = BEAST
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866

lol. gotta love Chris

Quote:

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866
Rachmad!! Top mix, good to see him make a CLR podcast debut.

In other news, how's this party starting up in the UK:

Bio Label Night. Lineup as follows - Alexander Kowalski, Ben Sims, Funk D’Void, Heiko Laux, Joel Mull, Mark Broom, Octave One, Paul Mac, Psycatron, Dj Rolando, Steve Rachmad, Vince Watson

Quote:

primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 2,043

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acperience 1 View Post

Bio Label Night. Lineup as follows - Alexander Kowalski, Ben Sims, Funk D’Void, Heiko Laux, Joel Mull, Mark Broom, Octave One, Paul Mac, Psycatron, Dj Rolando, Steve Rachmad, Vince Watson

Cool, hopefully catch something like this when I am there in 8 weeks
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 173 – Brian Sanhaji (live)

It is Monday the 18th of June 2012 and we welcome CLR artist Brian Sanhaji back on the podcast, this time with a two hour live set recorded only a couple of days ago at Lehmann Club in Stuttgart / Germany. All of the tracks you hear in this podcast are original productions by Brian Sanhaji, played live at the bi-monthly CLR residency in this great club. Brian has been playing live for many years now, and his sets have been forming an essential part of countless CLR events. He is currently releasing music on his new label EgoTon and on CLR amongst others. He is also working on a remix for MOTOR, who recently released their fourth album on CLRX. If you have not heard Brian Sanhaji´s debut album Stereotype, you should really check out this timeless piece of sophisticated, crystal clear Techno delight. Due to his trained, sensitive ears and technical skills, Brian is also responsible for the entire CLR mastering. If you would like to know more about this fascinating electronic live musician, please check out the following sites: facebook: www.facebook.com/BrianSanhaji web: www.sanhaji-music.com/SANHAJI_MUSIC/Home.html soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/brian-sanhaji myspace: www.myspace.com/sanhajimusic RA EgoTon: http://www.residentadvisor.net/recor...l.aspx?id=5726 And thanks a lot for the amazing night at Lehmann Club, we hope to see you all again at the next one with Terence Fixmer (live) and Monoloc on August 18th!!! For further information please visit: www.facebook.com/events/147707212031620/

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR173.mp3
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866
Didn't Chris say Planetary Assault Systems was coming up for one of the next mixes? Was looking forward to that....

Quote:

definedbyrhythm +

Disconnect yourself

Times thanked
< 199

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acperience 1 View Post

Rachmad!! Top mix, good to see him make a CLR podcast debut.

In other news, how's this party starting up in the UK:

The last half hour is out of control!

Re: PAS, at the start of the Mulero mix Liebing says it's been delayed. Was obviously to coincide with the new PAS remix that just came out.
rezok +

Times thanked
< 12
The Mulero podcast is a ripper!
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 174 – ROD

It is Monday the 25th of June 2012 and we welcome a returning guest on today´s CLR Podcast. ROD is the Techno alter-ego of Rotterdam based Benny Rodrigues, currently one of the most popular and inspiring electronic music artists of the Netherlands. Known for his versatility, Benny has chosen this additional artist name to clearly define the more Techno oriented side of his musical identity. Since the first release on Ben Klock´s famous Klockworks imprint in the beginning of last year, ROD has not stopped touring and producing more of his very personal blend of stripped down, highly effective Techno. Many of the big players in the Techno community have taken notice of RODs impressive skills and he is releasing on several of today´s most acclaimed electronic music labels, such as M_nus Records, Soma Recordings and Hotflush Recordings, amongst others. Today ROD is actually releasing his first EP on CLR. It consists of two very functional and heavily road tested tracks entitled HGB and DTC. You can listen to HGB at the very end of this week´s podcast. If you would like to know more about this restless artist, his own events, his soon to be launched labels or his upcoming gigs, please visit the following sites. facebook: http://facebook.com/rodmalmok twitter: http://twitter.com/rodmalmok soundscloud: http://soundcloud.com/rodmalmok youtube: http://youtube.com/rodmalmok Tracklist ROD: 1. Ctrls- Socket (Token) 2. Gareth Wildey- Klona ‘Truncate Remix’ (Ear To Ground) 3. Floorplan- Altered Ego (M-Plant) 4. unknown- unknown (unknown) 5. Phase- Binary Opposition ‘Peter Van Hoesen Remix’ (Token) 6. Truncate- 36 ‘Jonas Kopp Remix’ (Developer) 7. Manzel- 02A (Manzel) 8. Traversable Wormhole- Closed Timelike Curve ‘Marcel Dettmann Remix’ (CLR) 9. Ritzi Lee- Reverse Process (Theory) 10. Rodhad- Newspeak (Grounded Theory) 11. Kretipleti- Kontamination (Coincidence) 12. Phase- Binary Opposition ‘Ben Klock Remix’ (Token) 13. Terence Fixmer- When The Sun (Electric Deluxe) 14. Counterpart- Implements (Field) 15. Juho Kusti- They Drive By Night (Deep Space Helsinki) 16. Jonas Kopp- Proteus (Deeply Rooted House) 17. ROD- HGB (CLR)

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR174.mp3
Psyentist +

http://soundcloud.com/gene-hoffmann/

Times thanked
< 303
I got all excited because I thought it was Rod Stewart podcast for a second...
Gene Hoffmann at Tresor.Berlin [Sept 2014]
feat. Surgeon, Rrose, Untold, Kangding Ray, Blawan, Green Velvet etc...
Set & tracklist: https://soundcloud.com/gene-hoffmann...lin-3-sep-2014
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyentist View Post

I got all excited because I thought it was Rod Stewart podcast for a second...

Didn't really dig the Sanhaji mix, loved the ROD one though
Bruno from Burwood +

Times thanked
< 273
ROD mix is great.
My mixes:

Track list

Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
prepare some new underpants lads... you're gonna need em...

CLR Podcast 175 – Luke Slater

It is Monday the 2nd of July 2012 and we welcome none other than Techno legend Luke Slater for the first time on the CLR Podcast. The restless dj/producer has always sought out the extreme, often melding influences and styles into a furious and unique sound that has seen him acclaimed as one of the pioneers of British techno. He is also widely known for his Planetary Assault Systems alias and released his new, really excellent P.A.S. album “The Messenger” on Berlin´s much respected Ostgut Ton label earlier this year. An amazing P.A.S. remix of MOTOR feat. Martin L. Gore “Man Made Machine” was actually released a few weeks ago on CLR as a digital EP as well as a one sided, strictly limited edition picture disc. Since his first release in the late 80s, he has been on a constant quest of exploration and musical discovery, putting out numerous sonically quite varied, quality records. From tough techno beats to beguiling symphonics, Slater's palette grew ever broader and his musical skill refined and evolving all the time. He has been touring the world´s most renowned venues and has inspired countless fans in a time-span of over more than two decades of Techno history. The present two hour set was recorded live at Fabric, London on June 12th. If you would like to know more about the upcoming gigs and the current releases of this undisputed electronic music hero, please visit the below mentioned sites. web: http://planetaryassaultsystems.tumblr.com/ twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/reallukeslater label: www.mote-evolver.com myspace: www.myspace.com/thereallukeslater soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/luke-slater

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR175.mp3
Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Holy shitballs. Half way through it & I just noticed it goes for 2 hours. First hour is awesome
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 2,043
Yessssss
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 866

Quote:

Bergs +

Ya mum

Times thanked
< 1,439
Chris speaking in German at the end
The last track
The whole mix
primalstatik +

Just call me p-statz.

Times thanked
< 2,043
More love/awareness needs to given to Rachmad's podcast. Shit is dope. Hasn't changed my opinion he is a certified legend.

Initial impressions of Luke Slater's podcast is pretty good, last hour blazes.

OnL - Weathering Shifts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I can't bring myself to even click on the Hidden stuff, man. I'm sorry. I think he makes the musical equivalent of the feeling you'd have after coming down from a 72 hour ice binge and finding you've skull fucked your grandmother to death.

Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 176 - Mike Parker

It is Monday the 9th of July and today we have a returning guest on the CLR Podcast. Mike Parker from Buffalo / New York is very well known for his releases on PROLOGUE and his own label GEOPHONE, amongst many others. He will soon release a new EP on GEOPHONE, which will coincide with his upcoming European tour and he is also working on an album for PROLOGUE, to be released in the beginning of 2013. In September his brand-new remix for Brendon Moeller will be released on Speedy J´s label ELECTRIC DELUXE. Mike Parker is a strong believer in analogue sounds and is also passionate about visual arts. Apart from being an acclaimed dj, electronic musician and producer, he is actually teaching fine arts at the state university in Buffalo. Over the years, his education in the visual arts has had a profound impact on the music he produces. His production style is as uncompromising as his dj sets are powerful: a track is rehearsed many times, then recorded live on mostly analogue gear with no edits or overdubbing later. His dj sets have the same spontaneous bite. We are very happy to present you another exclusive set by this inspiring artist. If you would like to know more about Mike Parker and his upcoming gigs and releases, please check out: Web: http://mikeparkernet.tumblr.com Track list - Mike Parker 01. Zoviet France – A Flock of Rotations 02. Michele Ciuoffo & Marc Troit - DC (Stanislav Tolkachev Remix) 03. Jeff Mills – S.I.T.S. 001 B1 04. Jeroen Search – Radiate 05. Sub Space – The Voyager 06. Shifted – Out Of Tune 07. Steve Bicknell – Lost Recordings #1 A2 08. Planetary Assault Systems – Cold Bolster 09. Delko - Mode 10. Patrick Walker – Phase Linear (Original Mix) 11. Mike Parker – Thermo 12. Abdulla Rashim – Gizaw 1 13. Kevin Gorman – Seven Eight Nine (Marcel Dettmann Remix) 14. A.n.D. – Untitled (BSR02) 15. D. Dozzy & Nuel – Untitled Aquaplano 000 16. Mike Parker – GPH16 17. Cio D’or – Magnetfluss (Shifted Remix) 18. Mike Parker – GPH16 19. Luis Flores – New Flesh (Brian Sanhaji Mix) 20. Jeff Mills – Far Beyond The Dream

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR176.mp3
definedbyrhythm +

Disconnect yourself

Times thanked
< 199

Quote:

Originally Posted by primalstatik View Post

More love/awareness needs to given to Rachmad's podcast. Shit is dope. Hasn't changed my opinion he is a certified legend.

Initial impressions of Luke Slater's podcast is pretty good, last hour blazes.

Last half hour of Rachmad's is so good. Been really enjoying Sanhahaji's too
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 177 – Kr!z

It is Monday the 16th of July and today we have Kr!z, the head of the acclaimed Belgian label 'Token' for the first time on the CLR Podcast. For this purpose he has recorded an exclusive 2,5 hours mix, consisting of a variety of brand-new or previously unreleased tracks and a few classics. Kr!z always had a strong sympathy for the more gloomy, dark, rawer sound of techno. Artists like Jeff Mills, Surgeon & James Ruskin had a major influence on him in the 90ies. They helped to define his musical taste and to develop his own identity in the techno scene. Kr!z still has a big love for hip hop, which has left it’s mark in his technical dj style: fast & tight mixing, properly dosed with cuts & scratches. Being a respected & established value in Belgium for a decade and a resident-dj for Belgium's legendary techno night 'Kozzmozz', his dj-schedule now takes him all over the world. His label nights have become very successful events in some of the most influential techno clubs of the planet and he has released many of the most inspiring artists in today´s electronic music scene on 'Token'. The upcoming releases also promise nothing but more of the imprint´s widely respected, powerful, timeless and uncompromising techno. If you would like to know more about 'Token' or Kr!z, please visit the following sites: Label: www.tokenrecords.com/ facebook: www.facebook.com/tokenrecords Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tokenrecords Listen and download here Tracklist Kr!z: 1. orphx - cut through - sonic groove 2. forward strategy group - elegant mistakes - perc trax 3. rebekah - b2 - cult figures 4. dax j & gareth Wild - revok (phase rmx) - eartoground 5. tanka - make some music (echologist rmx) - inhale 6. henning baer - multicore - krill 7. phase - binary opposition (ben klock process) - token 8. shed - 30303 - wax 9. lex gorrie - extinction (rebekah rmx) - stolen moments 10. rod - dtc - clr 11. developer - tiburon - gynoid audio 12. the fear ratio - dirty paws - blueprint 13. diagenetic origin - blossom - sonic groove 14. alexander d'Neil – klona (truncate rmx) – eartoground 15. psyk - rndm - mote evolver 16. phase - missing (rmx) - inceptive 17. phase - binary opposition (peter van hoesen process) - token 18. echoplex - goin' - LL 19. sigha - a2 - hotflush 20. james ruskin - eight 3 – Tresor 21. ignacio - skyance - music man 22. inigo kennedy - *** - token tba 23. phase - cellular processing - token 24. planetary assault systems - function 4 (shifted rmx) - mote evolver 25. jerome - rebound - music man 26. exium - cloner - audio assault 27. phase - binary opposition (ctrls process) - token 28. ben sims - straight from bolivia - theory 29. ctrls - socket - token 30. mpia3 - wttp - avian 31. blawan - scarborough harbour - black sun 32. edmx - i'm rushing my tits off - power vacuum 33. perc - forge - stroboscopic artefacts 34. raiz & jeff derringer - deceit - electric deluxe 35. the express - rost (shutter rmx) - hem 36. phase - *** - token tba 37. brendon moeller -adjust to the fading light (ben klock rmx) - electric deluxe 38. exium - recycler - nheoma 39. go hiyama - fallingwater - token tba 40. lakker - spider silk - killekill 41. vatican shadow - church of all images (regis rmx) - blackest ever black 42. xhin - asymmetrical four - token 43. szare - uprising - frozen border 44. untold - motion the dance - hemlock 45. wincent ****h - promise - mdr

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR177.mp3
Yorke Hunt +

Times thanked
< 46
CLR Podcast 178 – Ra*z

It is Monday the 23rd of July 2012 and we have returning guests on the CLR Podcast. The Los Angeles born and bred brothers Vangelis and Vidal Vargas are not only founding members of the Droid Behavior event production group and record label, they also form the acclaimed techno duo Ra*z and have shared the stage with many of the biggest players in today´s world of electronic music. Ra*z fully harness the capabilities of Traktor, Ableton, and Maschine technology to create a thick blend of Detroit influenced techno and gritty house. They take cues from years of classical training to infuse dynamic musical expression with a delicate balance of mixing board acrobatics and symbiotic intuition. Many years of production experience inform their intense and inspiring Live PA / Digital DJ hybrid approach, which uses each track’s core essentials to form a narrative arch for every unique set. Their productions have been charted, played and supported by some of the most influential techno artists of our time and they have released their music on numerous respected labels world-wide. The present podcast is a live PA set and includes mostly unreleased material, a few edits and their upcoming release on Speedy J´s Electric Deluxe label. Their Droid Behavior events are famous for their quality and integrity all over the planet and they will be touring Europe together with further Droid Behavior artists all October long. If you would like to know more about Ra*z or Droid Behavior, please visit the following sites: Web: http://droidbehavior.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/droidbehavior Listen and download here: http://www.clr.net/media.pl Live PA / Ra*z 1. intro
 2. untitled
 3. flashstomp
 4. Ra*z / Truncate – Flux
 5. untitled
 6. untitled / edit 7. Ra*z - Cored 2
 8. untitled
 9. Advanced Human - Boiler (Ra*z remix)
 10. Rau edit
 11. untitled
 12. Ra*z / Derringer - Deceit *upcoming electric deluxe release 35 mins
 13. Misjah - Mindrecorder (edit)
 14. Ra*z / Derringer - Deceit edit
 15. untitled 16. untitled 
 17. Ra*z - keep secrets
 18. Ra*z - keep secrets Function / Sydenham remix 19. Ra*z - Nueva live edit
 20. Armand Van Helden - Witch Doktor 21. Ra*z - sicatriz

http://daten.clr.net/pod/CLRSR178.mp3

« Previous Thread Next Thread »