patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 6,075
yeh. i think you hit it spot on. it was football without the drama. there was none. no excitement. no spectacle. no nothing. portugal/spain semi is the perfect example. the game was gash. and even the shoot out, i didnt really care who made it through. in fact, spains entire run up to the final was fucking boring. i enjoyed watching portugal and italy. but thats two teams from an entire competition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQgd6MccwZc
phelon +

Times thanked
< 461
Quality of football was excellent I thought, was enjoyable to watch
ITM EPL Predictions Champion 2012/13, 2013/14
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
it certainly wasn't as exciting as watching drogba playing at left back but it was close
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 6,075
nickko +

Why would I not have a nice day?

Times thanked
< 4,523

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

the game was gash. and even the shoot out, i didnt really care who made it through. in fact, chelsea's entire run up to the final was fucking boring.

Agreed.
I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
TRZA +

its party time, chumps!

Times thanked
< 6,075
lies! LIES!!!
VanBuurenisGod +

BRTG

Times thanked
< 2,896

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dero13 View Post

Yes

but i'd just like to wish everyone who subscribed to Setanta the best of luck cancelling your contract

Its only a two month contract.
weekender +

Times thanked
< 524
@ trza... the Poland - Russia group game was a cracker, as were a few of the others.

Knockout stages are always cagey and invariably dull. Whilst the Iberian semi was dullsville, the 'WWII axis powers' semi was a great game.
"Old enough to know better"
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,574

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanBuurenisGod View Post

2 month minimum, you still ahve to ring up and cancel...which is a relatively painless process.

Quote:

Originally Posted by richmondtigers

His father had a sex change when his mum wanted a kid.

He mutilated his vagina not long afterwards.

To this day it is still in bad shape.

Dero13 +

Roar Roar Brisbane Roar!!!

Times thanked
< 1,292

Quote:

Didn't you read the fine print Van Bro?

So many are going to get caught out by this.
Anselm +

objects to ITMbook

Times thanked
< 1,574
Doesn't change the fact that it's easy to do... You mugged yourself son.
midian +

'yeah, nah, go f**k yourself, I am the King of the Mods and I am the Decider. There can be only One. And.... go f**k yourself.'

Times thanked
< 2,587

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRZA View Post

what?

shit seemed so predictable. the only shocking thing was greece and italy over delivering. everything else you could have predicted. holland imploding. france having one decent game. england being a bunch of shit birds. spain and germany being solid teams. i dunno. maybe its just me but there were only 4 teams basically playing solid football and they were spain, germany, italy, and portugal. hardly a shocker.

I don't know if I'd be that blunt in the assessment. Spain won it with their own style. How many people had heard the term "false 9" before the tournament started?

Greece were good value for money, they were the recipients of some very harsh calls in their first two games. I would honestly rate the opening game as one of the best of the tournament. Russia and Poland were let downs. Portugal were a disappointment for me as they played much too defensively for too long. Germany really need to start asking questions because this "golden generation" hasn't won anything yet and Jogi made some horrible decisions in the semi (Ozil on the wing was suicide). England overachieved. Holland was right on the money (won $70 on them not qualifying from the group stages!)

All in all it certainly wasn't the greatest tournament of all time but I really enjoyed it. You're never going to have a World Cup feel to it because the Euros are pretty much about 6 teams and dark horse or two, but more than anything else I'm happy to see Spain (who just 4 years ago were still the footballing worlds biggest bridesmaids) finally build a legacy that their footballing history is worthy of.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,153

Quote:

Originally Posted by midian View Post

How many people had heard the term "false 9" before the tournament started?

Everyone that knows who Lionel Messi is?
nickko +

Times thanked
< 4,523
Everyone that's ever listened to Robbie Slater commentate?
midian +

'yeah, nah, go f**k yourself, I am the King of the Mods and I am the Decider. There can be only One. And.... go f**k yourself.'

Times thanked
< 2,587

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bism View Post

Everyone that knows who Lionel Messi is?

The classic #10 is a dying breed, but I have never bought the false 9 argument when he plays beside or behind a genuine number 9 for club and country... There's a really good series on Zonal Marking called how the 2000's changed football tactics, and it even goes into depth about the use (and incorrect use) of false 9 and covers Ronaldo, Messi, Totti etc. You might find it interesting.

Robbie Slater is right up there for me with Tommy Smyth for instant muting Nickko so can't comment.
Bism +

Times thanked
< 18,153
You're a false midian.
midian +

Times thanked
< 2,587
Manual like added to the click one
nickko +

Times thanked
< 4,523
Aye, Totti and Roma circa 2007 were arguably the first team to play the strikerless formation (in the modern age, anyway). Fucking well too, mind.
patrickbateman +

the devil's son

Times thanked
< 2,293
Flathead_21 +

Times thanked
< 240

Quote:

Torres must be looking forward to collecting another medal for a trophy he has contributed nothing to.

Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 862

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Balls Deep +

Times thanked
< 7,914
BBC always nail the montage

Media Player
YouTube
JolyV +

Times thanked
< 117
the perfect team

Casillas(Spain)
Joao Pereira and Pepe(Portugal) Sergio Ramos and Jordi Alba(Spain)
Khedira(Germany) Xavi Alonso and Iniesta(Spain) Pirlo(Italy)
Ronaldo(Portugal) and Balotelli(Italy)
nickko +

Times thanked
< 4,523
big eddie +

Got soju?

Times thanked
< 15,777
lol pepe in a perfect team. Maybe in a team of ultimate ****s.
Acperience 1 +

Times thanked
< 862
Balotelli: I want a paternity test

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2880/...e=breakingnews

Mario Balotelli is demanding a paternity test after Italian showgirl Raffaella Fico claimed on Monday that she is carrying the Manchester City forward's baby.

The Italy international's former girlfriend told Chi magazine that she informed the striker on the eve of last Thursday's Euro 2012 semi-final clash with Germany that she was four-months pregnant with his child.

Balotelli has now issued a press release in which he claims that he has no intention of shirking his responsibilities, but is seeking a DNA test to prove that he is indeed the father.

"Although I would have preferred not to speak about my private life in public, I feel obliged to clarify, once and for all, my relationship with Raffaella Fico," the 21-year-old explained.

"Our relationship ended at the start of April and since then we have not met, nor heard from one another.

"I have not had anything to do with her life and Raffaella has not had anything to do with my life.

"Raffaella knows well that since we parted company with one another that I had, and have, no intention of returning to her.

"But because of what there was between us, I never wanted to talk about it, even when there were untrue things being said and written about us.

"A few days ago I came to learn from others that Raffaella was pregnant. For this reason, I decided to contact her and only after my question was it confirmed to me that it was true.

"I am very disappointed. I do not think it's normal not to know anything until the fourth month [of the pregnancy].

"I do not understand why she did not contact me immediately to tell me something of such importance.

"I'll assume all my responsibilities when I have the proof of my paternity."

Balotelli continued: "Also, it annoys me to see that she has already sought to make money from this story by selling photos and interviews.

"I think that Rafaella is already famous enough not to have to take advantage of this story for publicity purposes.

"This is the first and only time I will discuss this topic in public and so I have no intention of replying independently to what is said or written by Raffaella."

Fico had claimed that Balotelli, who netted twice in the Azzurri's 2-1 victory over Germany, had been overjoyed with the news that she was expecting.

Quote:

I don't go to be in the VIP area.. I don't need big breaks, a big song with a buildup and lights and smoke.. all you need is a kickdrum and a good bassline. You don't need any of that other shit. Na, I'm not going for none of those reasons.. I'm just going for the music.

Conor- +

Incorrectly using the semi colon; since 1996

Times thanked
< 1,397

Quote:

Manual like added to the click one

How do you Manuel like?

Quote:

The classic #10 is a dying breed, but I have never bought the false 9 argument when he plays beside or behind a genuine number 9 for club and country... There's a really good series on Zonal Marking called how the 2000's changed football tactics, and it even goes into depth about the use (and incorrect use) of false 9 and covers Ronaldo, Messi, Totti etc. You might find it interesting.

Robbie Slater is right up there for me with Tommy Smyth for instant muting Nickko so can't comment.

Gotta link? I gotta lot of time to kill
Fledz +

Royal Astrological Metaphysician

Times thanked
< 5,602
renert +

Times thanked
< 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acperience 1 View Post

Balotelli: I want a paternity test

Mario Balotelli is demanding a paternity test after Italian showgirl Raffaella Fico claimed on Monday that she is carrying the Manchester City forward's baby.

The Italy international's former girlfriend told Chi magazine that she informed the striker on the eve of last Thursday's Euro 2012 semi-final clash with Germany that she was four-months pregnant with his child.

Balotelli has now issued a press release in which he claims that he has no intention of shirking his responsibilities, but is seeking a DNA test to prove that he is indeed the father.

"Although I would have preferred not to speak about my private life in public, I feel obliged to clarify, once and for all, my relationship with Raffaella Fico," the 21-year-old explained.

"Our relationship ended at the start of April and since then we have not met, nor heard from one another.

"I have not had anything to do with her life and Raffaella has not had anything to do with my life.

"Raffaella knows well that since we parted company with one another that I had, and have, no intention of returning to her.

"But because of what there was between us, I never wanted to talk about it, even when there were untrue things being said and written about us.

"A few days ago I came to learn from others that Raffaella was pregnant. For this reason, I decided to contact her and only after my question was it confirmed to me that it was true.

"I am very disappointed. I do not think it's normal not to know anything until the fourth month [of the pregnancy].

"I do not understand why she did not contact me immediately to tell me something of such importance.

"I'll assume all my responsibilities when I have the proof of my paternity."

Balotelli continued: "Also, it annoys me to see that she has already sought to make money from this story by selling photos and interviews.

"I think that Rafaella is already famous enough not to have to take advantage of this story for publicity purposes.

"This is the first and only time I will discuss this topic in public and so I have no intention of replying independently to what is said or written by Raffaella."

Fico had claimed that Balotelli, who netted twice in the Azzurri's 2-1 victory over Germany, had been overjoyed with the news that she was expecting.

The latest issue of the Italian squad, Florence and Rome striker defender Baltic Zhalei Di Rossi have gained conscripted. Balotelli in Milan and Naples insulting the referee after the war, was suspended for three games, but in the end still be called up ordinary handsome team, together with the bar of God also selected three AC Milan players: Montolivo, Abate, Polly. Chaaraoui injury unsuccessful.
zealbee +

Times thanked
< 121

Quote:

Originally Posted by renert View Post

The latest issue of the Italian squad, Florence and Rome striker defender Baltic Zhalei Di Rossi have gained conscripted. Balotelli in Milan and Naples insulting the referee after the war, was suspended for three games, but in the end still be called up ordinary handsome team, together with the bar of God also selected three AC Milan players: Montolivo, Abate, Polly. Chaaraoui injury unsuccessful.

Slow day huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carte Blanche

Hardstyle isn't music. It's not anything, except perhaps complete garbage. It should really be discussed in the lifestyle forum, as in "I'm leading a lifestyle devoid of taste" or perhaps the food forum "I consume far too many drugs for my own good".

midian +

Times thanked
< 2,587

Quote:

Originally Posted by renert View Post

ordinary handsome team.

I'd agree with that (no homo)
Page 32 of 32

« Previous Thread Next Thread »