Brisbane and Gold Coast

Recommend me a club for a saturday

Tools
lubes +

Registered Abuser

Times thanked
< 0
Recommend me a club for a saturday
so im planning a big night out soon (sat 21st) and not having been in Brissy all that long or having gone out much, im not too familiar with the club scene. Ideally im looking for somewhere which plays trance (progressive/uplifting/hard), though failing that funky/dirty house or possibly electro should suffice. preferably some place with a pretty casual atmosphere.

any suggestions appreciated.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!
sounds_echoed +

stasis is death. see you on the other side.

Times thanked
< 318
if u want trance make your big night the day before.... on the 20th (friday). i'm no trance fan but this is on. Fridays @ Family Presents: Trance Wars [Locals Edition]

no trance on saturday night.
lubes +

Registered Abuser

Times thanked
< 0
yeh i saw that though unfortunately i work most saturdays and cant afford to be messed up at work, which is why i was hoping for an alternative on saturdays. Thanks anyway for the advice though - if worst comes to worst maybe i can switch some shifts for another weekend.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!
kickedthebucket +

Times thanked
< 53
Check the websites of:

Electric playground
The Met
Family
Barsoma

« Previous Thread Next Thread »