Melbourne

Eclipse Festival Cairns 2012

Tools
white chocolate +

Times thanked
< 3
Optional
Now that James Holden has been announced for Strawberry it would only be fair if he made the trip up north. I think I'd melt down if he played the during the eclipse
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
Okay, just seen the next release of artists split by stage. HOLY #$%@. It's about to get very BIG.... so big we've had to add another stage!!!
For Up Coming Gigs Click Below.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Harvey/21983669277
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
Emok and co on the S Fields lineup hopefully means they're sharing a few acts back the other way.

Likewise it appears Flowjob is in the country over New Years. Really hope he's playing at this, the most underrated Iboga artist by a mile. If not I hope he sticks around for RSF.
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
Sneak peak of our line-up to date by checking out this great article on Inthemix today. Still soooo many more names to come plus another whole stage to announce! Check the eclipse website for stage splits and more names going up over the coming days!

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust...mammoth_lineup
Orbit48 +

Times thanked
< 57
Charles Siegling!!!! Looks great, think im sold now!
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
'sneak peek'?

'soooo many names'?

line-up is getting quite massive already.

hope the weather is clear enough to watch the solar eclipse!

well done so far, timharvey and crew
these words fill this space
Aydo +

play from your fucking heart

Times thanked
< 43
What crocodile protection techniques are going to be employed? I've heard they are attracted to psy-trance...
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
MOTHERFUCKINGHOOK!!!!

Thank you psygods and eclipse organisers
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
Re: Crocs.

We work on the basis that they can only eat one person at a time. So stay in the middle of the group of swimmers and you should be fine, seems to work mostly okay for fish.
JovanS +

Times thanked
< 108
Hoping that we get Luis Junior & King Unique off that lineup for Subsonic in Sydney.
apophis82 +

Times thanked
< 124
HOLY CRAPOLA!! Was only gonna stay for a couple of days but with a lineup like that I can feel myself caving...
cookieFp +

rockin'

Times thanked
< 47

Quote:

Originally Posted by narcism View Post

MOTHERFUCKINGHOOK!!!!

Thank you psygods and eclipse organisers

haha told ya
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235

Quote:

Originally Posted by JovanS View Post

Hoping that we get Luis Junior & King Unique off that lineup for Subsonic in Sydney.

LoL you didn't really read the article did ya? Coz they are playing Eclipse too
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Best news ever <3

Already got my ruckus stick maker onto a hook inspired one lol
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
Some of the lesser known international names are giving this lineup some real depth IMO. For instance a few of the Japanese psy guys are pretty unknown to me but there's some rocking tunes in their collections from what little I've discovered.
algorithm +

Times thanked
< 29
i am so excited i got booked to play at this. it will be the perfect time to showcase some of my new original chillout tunes
Join this group to download my monthly mixes http://www.facebook.com/pages/Algori...07761755921540
Aydo +

Times thanked
< 43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookieFp View Post

haha qoop told ya

Truth.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
^
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404

Quote:

Originally Posted by MongooseFiend View Post

(...LIkewise Prometheus for a token Twisted Records presence) but they're just wishlist items at this stage.

maybe you will get your wishlist for Twisted fulfilled
i just think that news will be saved until the last.
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
You see the CD artist list too? Interesting stuff...
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
To be honest I wouldn't get your hopes up... the Eclipse CD was a personal project for someone and doesn't entirely reflect the final line-up of the festival.
The Connection +

Times thanked
< 160
Im the new additions to the lineup.. this is gonna be awesome!!
Darkbeat & Screw presents

BALANCE BOAT [AFTER PARTY]

w/ ANTHONY PAPPA & FRIENDS

@ NEW GUERNICA, SAT SEPT 27

+

DARKBEAT pres:

HERNAN CATTANEO (ARG) [7HR SET]

FRI OCT 3 @ RMH

Check It www.darkbeat.com.au & www.facebook.com/Darkbeat.fanpage
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
New artists added by the day, Liquid Ross a fantastic addition.
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235
Maaaaaan I reallly can't wait for this. It's almost too overwhelming to contemplate at the moment! This time in 4 months we'll be reflecting on what a phenomenal festival this was

Hurrrrrrrrry up November :O :O!
tben +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 50
Flight booked, van booked. Tax refund well and truly spent and still need to buy a ticket! Why couldn't the ATO introduce a Cairns investment option instead of the flood levy?
https://soundcloud.com/pyramid-rise
JovanS +

Times thanked
< 108

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-tofu View Post

LoL you didn't really read the article did ya? Coz they are playing Eclipse too

Yeah, I know they are playing at Eclipse. I am not going to Eclipse though, going to Subsonic.
Hence hoping they are booked for Subsonic as well.
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 235

Quote:

Originally Posted by JovanS View Post

Yeah, I know they are playing at Eclipse. I am not going to Eclipse though, going to Subsonic.
Hence hoping they are booked for Subsonic as well.

Lol looks like I didn't read all of your post...my bad!
Aydo +

Times thanked
< 43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tben View Post

Flight booked, van booked. Tax refund well and truly spent and still need to buy a ticket! Why couldn't the ATO introduce a Cairns investment option instead of the flood levy?

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty partypartypartyparty
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
At least 3 sets inspired by the master Dick Trevor with Circuit Breakers confirmed
snoopybitch +

Times thanked
< 8

Quote:

At least 3 sets inspired by the master Dick Trevor with Circuit Breakers confirmed

milke joe +

Times thanked
< 4
Someone, somehow get prefuse 73 to the eclipse, he is playing at strawberry fields. and i think i will be the happiest man in the world if this happens.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404

Quote:

Originally Posted by milke joe View Post

Someone, somehow get prefuse 73 to the eclipse, he is playing at strawberry fields. and i think i will be the happiest man in the world if this happens.

^ after 3 years, first post for Eclipse
milke joe +

Times thanked
< 4
hahaha someone noticed. i dont think im going to make a habbit of it.

But im really excited about this eclipse haha. PREFUSE 73 in the North queensland bush land would be fucking unreal!
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 431
Whoa this almost dropped off page 1. Pretty unacceptable for an event of this magnitude.

I'm off to BooM tomorrow to scout some of the acts and berate Cpt Hook for his no show on Friday @ RSF this year. I expect much hype to have occurred by the time I'm back next month.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404

Quote:

Whoa this almost dropped off page 1.

i'll see what i can do, MongooseFiend
Aydo +

Times thanked
< 43

Quote:

Whoa this almost dropped off page 1. Pretty unacceptable for an event of this magnitude.

I'm off to BooM tomorrow to scout some of the acts and berate Cpt Hook for his no show on Friday @ RSF this year. I expect much hype to have occurred by the time I'm back next month.

Sick! Have fun! Spread the eclipse word over there.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
How Many Days Left Until Eclipse 2012?

110 days
3 months 18 days
15 weeks 5 days

the Eclipse 2012 line-up (so far...)

:: INTERNATIONAL ::

* AMD (Nano, UK) -- www.facebook.com/AMDTrance
* Adham Shaikh (Sonic Turtle, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/adhamshaikh | www.facebook.com/adhamshaikh.producer
* Ahimsa (Burning Desire, AUSTRALIA / JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/ahimsalove | www.facebook.com/ahimsalove
* An-Ten-Nae (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/an-ten-nae | www.facebook.com/antennaepresents
* Antix (Iboga, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/antixmusic | www.facebook.com/ANTIX.FIORD
* Aphid Moon (Aphid, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/aphid-moon | www.facebook.com/aphidmoon
* Atmos (Digital Structures, SWEDEN) -- www.soundcloud.com/atmotech
* Avalon (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/avalon | www.facebook.com/avaleon
* Banco De Gaia (Disco Gecko, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/bancodegaia | www.facebook.com/bancodegaia
* Beauty And The Beat (Tribal Vision / Plastik Park, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/beauty-the-beat | www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-the-Beat/14834229275
* Behind Blue Eyes (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/michael-banel | www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Banel-Behind-Blue-Eyes/178076042443
* Bird Of Prey (Addictech / Vaporvent, Cyberset / Iboga, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bird-of-prey | www.soundcloud.com/bird-of-prey
* Bloop (Delicious Music / Cosmic Conspiracy, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/bloopnz | www.facebook.com/bloopnz
* Bombax (Free Radical, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/hendrik-bombax
* Braincell / Rastaliens (Free Spirit, SWITZERLAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/brainalien | www.facebook.com/Braincellstudio
* Burn In Noise (Alchemy, BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/burninnoise | www.facebook.com/burninnoiselive
* Captain Hook -- (Iboga, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/captain-hook | www.facebook.com/ReshefHook
* Chromatone (Nano / Zero One, USA / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/chromatone_psy | www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516614871
* Circuit Breakers (Nano, BRAZIL / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/circuit-breakers | www.facebook.com/pages/Circuit-Breakers/138880899493608
* D-Nox (Sprout Music / Plastic Park, GERMANY) -- www.d-nox.com | www.facebook.com/pages/D-Nox/124091834325745
* D-Sens (Bus, FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/bus-records | www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=574016708
* DJ Banel (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/michael-banel | www.facebook.com/Iboga.dk
* DJ Edoardo (Neurobiotic, ITALY) -- www.soundcloud.com/neurobiotic | www.facebook.com/pages/Neurobiotic-Records-Official-Fan-Page/234569746579555
* DJ Greg Coyle (Radio With Pictures, UK) – www.soundcloud.com/greglunar
* DJ Guiseppe (Parvati, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/p-30 | www.parvati-records.com
* DJ Ipcress (Liquid / Broken, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/ipcress | www.facebook.com/djipcress
* DJ James Monro (Flying Rhino, UK / BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/jamesmonro | www.facebook.com/DJJamesMonro
* DJ Jamin (Summer Dreaming, AUSTRALIA / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj_jamin
* DJ Kotaro (JAPAN)
* DJ Liquid Ross (Liquid, UK) -- www.facebook.com/djliquidross
* DJ Pena (Flow, PORTUGAL) -- www.soundcloud.com/penaflow | www.facebook.com/FlowPena
* DJ Regan (Nano, SOUTH AFRICA) -- www.facebook.com/regan.nano
* DJ Shane Gobi (Alchemy, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/user8960351/shane-gobi-live-boom-festival | www.facebook.com/DJ.SHANE.GOBI
* DJ Shawna (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj-shawna | www.facebook.com/pages/Shawna/140195696048473
* DJ Simon Baring (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/simon-baring | www.facebook.com/simonbaring
* DJ Swarup (Vagalume, BRAZIL) -- www.myspace.com/djswarup
* DJ Taka (Toshiba-EMI, JAPAN) -- www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Taka-Takayuki-Ishikawa/220660401312946
* Daniel Krau (Soultribe / Laut & Freundlich, GERMANY) -- www.myspace.com/danielkrau
* Danny Corn (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dannycorn | www.exoticgeography.tumblr.com
* Deedrah (Deedrah Music, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/syntheticdado | www.facebook.com/frederic.holyszewski
* Desert Dwellers (Desert Trax / Black Swan / Yogi Tunes, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/desertdwellers | www.facebook.com/desertdwellers
* Dick Trevor / Dickster (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/dicktrevor | www.facebook.com/dj.dicktrevor
* Djane Kimski (Electric Circus, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/djane-kimski
* Dominic Thomas (SWEDEN) -- www.dominict.co.uk | www.soundcloud.com/dominic-thomas | www.facebook.com/pages/Dominic-Thomas/160576900626307
* Dov (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dov | www.facebook.com/pages/Dov/125091800863312
* Earthling (Neurobiotic / Spun, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/earthling | www.facebook.com/earthlingmusic
* Ecliptic (Undergroove , MEXICO) -- www.soundcloud.com/ecliptic | www.facebook.com/pages/Ecliptic-Lunar-Sound/113777663706
* Egbert (Cocoon, NETHERLANDS) -- www.soundcloud.com/egbert | www.facebook.com/EgbertMUSIC
* Emok (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/ibogaemok | www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Emok/165384433474171
* Eprom (Warp / Rwina / Bad Acid / Surefire, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/eprom/ | www.facebook.com/eprombeats
* Etnica / Pleaidians (EtnicaNet, ITALY / SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/etnicanet-recordings | www.facebook.com/Pleiadians.Music
* Fat Freddy’s Drop (The Drop, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/fat-freddys-drop/ |
* Freq Nasty (Freq Nasty, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/freqnasty | www.facebook.com/FreQNasty
* G.M.S. / Riktam & Bansi (Spun / Plastik Park / GMS, NETHERLANDS) -- www.soundcloud.com/growling-mad-scientists | www.facebook.com/gms.growlingmadscientists
* Gabe (Brazil) -- www.soundcloud.com/gabe | www.facebook.com/gabelive
* Gaudi (Six Degrees / Gaudi Music / Interchill, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/gaudi | www.facebook.com/gaudimusic
* Gus Till (Cyan / Interchill, UK / INDONESIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/gus-till | www.facebook.com/gus.till
* Heyoka (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/heyoka-1 | www.facebook.com/pages/Heyoka-music/274407812278
* Hibernation (Interchill / Aleph Zero, UK) -- www.facebook.com/HibernationSeb
* Infaders (NETHERLANDS) -- www.mixcloud.com/infaders/ | www.facebook.com/infaders
* JPOD The Beat Chef (Swing Set Sounds, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/jpodtbc | www.facebook.com/JPODthebeatchef
* Jamie Janover (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/janover | www.facebook.com/JamieJanover
* Kasey Taylor (Vapour, AUSTRALIA / PORTUGAL) -- www.soundcloud.com/kaseytaylor | www.facebook.com/pages/Kasey-Taylor/369116026631
* Kaya Project (Interchill, UK) -- www.facebook.com/kayaproject
* Killerwatts (Nano / Spun, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/nano-records/sets/killerwatts-blow-your-mind/ | www.facebook.com/KillerwattsMusic
* King Unique (Bedrock / Curfew / JBO / Junior / Sony, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/king-unique/ | www.facebook.com/KingUnique
* Knowa Knowone (Street Ritual / Muti / 1320, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/knowa | www.facebook.com/knowaknowone
* Kyson (Moodgadget, AUSTRALIA / GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/kyson | www.facebook.com/kysonproductions
* Loopus In Fabula (Fabula, ITALY) -- www.soundcloud.com/loopus-in-fabula | www.facebook.com/loopusinfabula
* Lotek feat. Die Rude & Kazman (Counter Clockwise, UK / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/waynelotek | www.facebook.com/LotekMusic
* Loud (Nano, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/loudmusic | www.facebook.com/loudrive
* Luis Junior (Abysoma / Bedrock / Proton, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/luisjunior | www.facebook.com/luisjuniorfan
* MUTe (Iono / Open, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/mutesound | www.facebook.com/MuteLiranRoy
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
* Makyo (Dakini, ITALY / JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/dakini-records | www.facebook.com/pages/Makyo-Giovanni-Fazio/321343320244
* Marcello V.O.R. (BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/vor23 | www.facebook.com/marcellovormusic
* Masa (Space Gathering / Hypnodisk, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnodisk | www.facebook.com/MASA.hypnodisk | www.facebook.com/hypnodisk.net
* Mixmaster Morris (Irresistible Force, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/nubient www.facebook.com/pages/Mixmaster-Morris/50336271187
* Nicos (Brise / Noir Music / Cararamella / Beef, GREECE / GERMANY) -- www.discogs.com/artist/Nikos+Kostoglou
* Oliver Lieb (Maschine / Solieb Digital, GERMANY) -- www.oliverlieb.com/ | www.soundcloud.com/oliver-lieb | www.facebook.com/oliverlieb
* Oliver Lieb (Superstition / Solieb Digital / Bedrock, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/oliver-lieb | www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver-Lieb/182451685118482
* Organikismness (Organik Audio, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/organikismness | www.facebook.com/pages/organikismness/193933285511?sk=wall
* Perfect Stranger (Digital Structures, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/perfect-stranger | www.soundcloud.com/perfect-stranger
* Phony Orphants (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/phony-orphants | www.facebook.com/PhonyOrphants
* Protoculture (Nano, SOUTH AFRICA) -- www.soundcloud.com/protoculture | www.facebook.com/ProtocultureOfficial
* Psycatron (Planet E / Cocoon / Tresor, IRELAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/psycatron | www.facebook.com/psycatron
* Random Rab (Psymbolic, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/random-rab | www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Rab/35497303923
* Ree.K (Space Gathering / Hypnodisk, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnodisk |
* Ricardo (GERMANY)
* Ritmo (Iono, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/ritmomusic | www.facebook.com/ritmomusic
* Russ Liquid (Muti / Headtron, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/russliquid | www.facebook.com/russliquid
* Secret Cinema (Gem / Cocoon, NETHERLANDS) -- www.secretcinema.nl | www.soundcloud.com/secretcinema
* Sobey Wing (Tribal Harmonix / Green Samurai Clan, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/sobeyw | www.facebook.com/sobeyw
* Solar Fields (Ultimae, FRANCE) -- www.facebook.com/solarfields
* Sonic Species (Alchemy, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/sonicspecies | www.facebook.com/sonicspecies
* Soulware (Organik_Audio / Optimus Gryme / Bassweight, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/soulware | www.facebook.com/pages/Soulware/137199553014126
* Space Tribe (Space Tribe, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/spacetribe | www.facebook.com/SpaceTribe.Music
* Stratos (Phonograph, GREECE / GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/djstratos | www.facebook.com/stratos.dj.berlin
* Supercozi (Hypo=Espresso, JAPAN / INDONESIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/supercozi | www.facebook.com/supercozi
* Switchbox (Sprout / Lot49 / Plastik Park, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/goetzlich | www.facebook.com/pages/Switchbox/486870155467
* Technasia (FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/technasia | www.facebook.com/Technasia.Official
* Terra Nine (Tempest, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/terranine | www.facebook.com/terra9music
* Tipper (Tippermusic, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/tippermusic | www.facebook.com/tippermusic
* Tom Real (UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/tomreal | www.facebook.com/djtomreal
* Treavor Moontribe (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/treavor-moontribe | www.facebook.com/pages/Treavor-Moontribe/137939686277429
* Tristan (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/djtristan | www.facebook.com/djtristancooke
* U-Recken (Tree Of Life, ISRAEL) -- www.u-recken.com | www.facebook.com/urecken
* Vivid Loop (Nutek / Overdrive, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/vivid_loop | http://www.facebook.com/vividloop.psysuke
* Wrecked Machines (Spun, BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/wreckedmachines | www.facebook.com/wreckedmachinesofficial
* Young Kim [Arkanoydz] (SOUTH KOREA) -- www.myspace.com/youngkim | www.facebook.com/djyoungkim
* Zen Lemonade (Hypo=Espresso, JAPAN / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/zen-lemonade | www.facebook.com/Zenlemonade

:: LOCAL ::

* 8-Foot Felix (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/8footfelix | www.facebook.com/8footfelix
* Algorithm (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/lukbartolo | www.facebook.com/Algorithm001
* Alpha Channel (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/alphalounge
* Andrew Till (Cyan / Psy-Harmonics, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/andrewtill | www.facebook.com/Cyanmusic | www.facebook.com/psyharmonics
* Audego (Poetic Dissent, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/audego | www.facebook.com/Audegomusic
* Auma (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/auma | www.facebook.com/pages/Auma/260229434003111
* Austero (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/austero-1 | www.facebook.com/austero.mental
* Beatrice (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/beatrice-musique |
* Ben Last / Temple Step Project (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/temple-step-project | www.facebook.com/Temple.Step.Project
* Billy Dread (AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/billydread
* Blatwax (Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/blatwax | www.facebook.com/pages/Blatwax/197378906966704
* Blunt Instrument (Simplify / SixBux / Muti, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bluntinstrument | www.facebook.com/BluntInstrument
* Bobby Alu (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bobby-alu | www.facebook.com/bobbyalu
* Brown Acid (Highly Evolved / Universal Dance, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/brownacid | www.facebook.com/brownacidmusico
* Bumble (Regen, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bumblebeatz | www.facebook.com/MaxVonBumble
* Chestwig (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/chestwig]
* Circuit Bent (Disconektar, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/circuitbentobox
* DJ Ant Nebula (Cosmo Sounds, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/antnebula www.soundcloud.com/a-9
* DJ Blunderbus (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/blunderbussdj
* DJ Chin Bindi (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/djchinbindiakajeddaselke | www.soundcloud.com/chin-bindi
* DJ Mustaphaa (AUSTRALIA) --
* DJ Sorceress (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj-sorceress | www.mydjspace.com/DJ-SORCERESS/
* DJ Treats (Music From Speakers, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/musicfromspeakers | www.musicfromspeakers.com/treats
* Daheen (Regen, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/daheen | www.facebook.com/pages/Daheen/128029440600760
* Dakini (Omelette / Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/djdakini | www.soundcloud.com/dj_dakini | www.facebook.com/DjDakini
* Darky Roots (Rudekat / Sugarrush / Vitamin, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/darky-roots | www.facebook.com/DarkyRoots
* Dave Chestwig (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/chestwig | www.soundcloud.com/chestwig
* Deep Fried Dub (Iboga, AUSTRALIA) -- www.deepfrieddub.com/ | www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Fried-Dub/137701002930137
* Dub FX (Convoy Unlimited, AUSTRALIA) – www.dubfx.net | www.facebook.com/dubfx | www.myspace.com/dubafex | www.soundcloud.com/dub_fx
* Dusty Fungus (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dusty_fungus | www.facebook.com/pages/Dusty-Fungus/160265470701062
* Dysphemic & Miss Eliza (Hopskotch / SixBux / Dysphemic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dysphemic0 | www.facebook.com/DysphemicAndMissEliza
* Ed Motive (Open / Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ed-motive | www.facebook.com/ed.motive
* Editor (feat Phaic AV) (Omelette / Addictech, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/editorbeats | www.omeletterecords.com/artist/editor
* Ensemble Formidable (AUSTRALIA) -- www.ensembleformidable.com | www.soundcloud.com/ensembleformidable | www.facebook.com/ensembleformidable
* Fyah Walk (Roots Tree N Stream, AUSTRALIA)-- www.facebook.com/pages/Fyah-Walk/29258129803
* Ganga Giri (Termite Tunes, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ganga-giri | www.facebook.com/gangagirimusic

Last edited by qoop: 23-Jul-12 at 03:42pm

qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
* Goosebumpz (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/goosebumpz | www.facebook.com/goosebumpzmusic
* Hugo & Treats (Music From Speakers, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/musicfromspeakers | www.facebook.com/hugoandtreats
* Hypnagog (UP, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnagog
* Hypnotech (AUSTRALIA)
* Ian Woodsman (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.open-records.net/artists/woodsman/ | www.soundcloud.com/ian-woodsman-open-rec
* Integer (Golden Orb, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/integer-dub | www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Orb-Records/237765292971494
* Interval (Gradient Audio / Gamma Audio, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/interval | www.facebook.com/intervalmusic
* Jamie Stevens (Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/pages/Jamie-Stevens/200182856673584 | www.myspace.com/jamiestevens www.soundcloud.com/jamiestevens
* Jobstopper (AUSTRALIA) -- www.jobstopper.bandcamp.com | www.facebook.com/pages/Jobstopper/105112657013
* Jungle (Psycorroboree / Opoeia, AUSTRALIA)
* Kali (Hunab Ku Creations, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/kali
* Kalya Scintilla (Addictech / Enig'matik / Up, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kalyascintilla | www.facebook.com/kalyascintilla
* Kingfisha (Vitamin, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kingfisha | www.facebook.com/pages/Kingfisha/95942999100
* Koahlition (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/koahlition | www.facebook.com/Koahlition
* Kooii (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kooiimusic | www.facebook.com/kooiimusic
* Lewie Day (Murmur, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/lewieday/ | www.soundcloud.com/lewieday |
* Liam Niko (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/liamniko | www.facebook.com/pages/Liam-Niko/180822665275842
* Luke McD (Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- | www.facebook.com/luke.mcd.9?sk=info
* MaRz Rhythmic StaRz (Marz Audio Designs, BRAZIL / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/marzaudiodesigns www.facebook.com/marzaudiodesigns
* Merkaba (Zenon / Solar, AUSTRALIA) -- www.merkabamusic.bandcamp.com | www.soundcloud.com/merkabamusic | www.facebook.com/pages/MerKaBa/125869530759273
* Mickey Space (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/don-antonio | www.facebook.com/DjMickeySpace
* Mind Tree (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mindtree | www.facebook.com/themindtree
* Monkeymarc (AUSTRALIA) -- www.monkeymarc.bandcamp.com | www.facebook.com/pages/mOnkeymArc/127769843897
* Moodmachine (Chameleon / Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/moodmachine | www.facebook.com/moodmachine
* Mopoke (Ultimae, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mopoke | www.ultimae.com/en/deejays/mopoke/index.html
* Mortisville (UK / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mortisville | www.facebook.com/MortisvilleMusic
* Mote. (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mote-music | www.facebook.com/moteproductions
* Mystic Beats (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mysticbeats | www.facebook.com/pages/Mystic-Beats/260101950690822
* Numatica (Cyan / Tempest, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/numatica | www.facebook.com/pages/numatica/115940358447456
* Oblique Industries (Bus / Chameleon / Subsonic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/oblique_industries | www.facebook.com/pages/Oblique-Industries/61404279079
* Oka (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/oka-1 | www.facebook.com/okamusic
* One Tasty Morsel (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/onetastymorsel | www.facebook.com/OneTastyMorsel
* Opiuo (Dim Mak / Addictech / Muti / Colony / Interchill / Empathy, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/opiuo | www.facebook.com/opiuo
* Otologic (C Grade / Animals Dancing, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/otologic | www.facebook.com/otologic
* Paul Abad (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/paul_abad | www.soundcloud.com/paulabad
* Planet Jumper (Lightspeed / Slap Gravity, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/planetjumper | www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Jumper/113051975410257
* Rapskallion (AUSTRALIA) -- www.rapskallion.com.au | www.facebook.com/rapskallion
* Reggae Bliss (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/reggaebliss | www.facebook.com/pages/Reggae-Bliss/140660029286584
* Sam I Am (Dada Stream, AUSTRALIA) -- www.mixcloud.com/sam_i_am
* Saritah (Time To Shine, AUSTRALIA) -- www.saritah.com/ | www.myspace.com/saritahmusic | www.facebook.com/saritah.official
* Savona Sound System (Savona Records / One Love Jamaica / Elefant Traks, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mistasavona | www.facebook.com/mistasavona
* Selwa (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/selwa |
* Sensient (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/sensient | www.facebook.com/pages/Sensient/144457295565390
* Shadow FX (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/shadowfxmusic | www.facebook.com/shadowfxmusic
* ShifteQ (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/shifteq | www.facebook.com/ShifteQ
* Spoonbill (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/spoonytunes | www.facebook.com/pages/Spoonbill/121091294587355
* Steve Ward (Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/whoissteveward
* Stickleback (Tempest, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/the-stickleback | www.facebook.com/thestickleback
* Stinkwood (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/stinkwood | www.facebook.com/Stinkwood
* Sufi Soul Electronica with DJ Spider Orchid & Tahir Qawwal (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tahir-qawwal
* Sun In Aquarius (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/suninaquarius | www.facebook.com/suninaquariusmusic
* Sunsaria (Invisible, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/sunsariamusic | www.soundcloud.com/sunsaria
* Superfluous Nipple (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/user977702 | www.myspace.com/stevefabre
* Syren (Buttons Touching, AUSTRALIA) -- www.syrensong.net | www.soundcloud.com/syren-2 | www.facebook.com/pages/Syren/156611914434253
* Technasia (FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/technasia | www.facebook.com/Technasia.Official
* Terrafractyl (Sundance / Vertigo, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/terrafractyl | www.facebook.com/pages/Terrafractyl/29678094222
* Tetrameth (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tetrameth | www.facebook.com/TETRAMETH
* Thankyou City (Chameleon / Subsonic / Iboga, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thankyoucity | www.facebook.com/pages/Thankyou-City/163317427013829
* The Bird (Pnomad / Foreign Dub / Valve, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/thebirdsounds
* The Doctor (AUSTRALIA)
* The Mollusk (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/themolluskband | www.soundcloud.com/themollusk
* Tijuana Cartel (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tijuana-cartel | www.facebook.com/thetijuanacartel
* Timmus (Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/timmus1 | www.facebook.com/people/Timmus-Tim-Streckfuß/745295967
* Tom Real (UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/tomreal | www.facebook.com/djtomreal
* Tumble (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tumble-mas-grande | www.facebook.com/pages/Tumble/243241535723476
* Unseen Dimensions (Airglow / Iono, MEXICO / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/unseendimensions | www.facebook.com/twilight.unseendimensions
* Uone (Beef / Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.uonemusic.com | www.soundcloud.com/uone | www.facebook.com/uone.jack
* Veil (Mutant Waveformz Collective, AUSTRALIA) -- www.mutantwaveformz.bandcamp.com/ | www.facebook.com/unityengine
* Velcro (BRAZIL)
* Vibemaster And The Horns of Navarone (Vibraphonic Laboratory, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/vibemaster | www.facebook.com/pages/Vibemaster/261311750567027
* Whitebear (Enig'matik / Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/hwitebear | www.facebook.com/hwitebear

Last edited by qoop: 23-Jul-12 at 09:27pm

Reason: had to remove duplicate entry - "Sunsaria"

qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,404
* Woohoo Revue (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/the-woohoo-revue | www.facebook.com/TheWoohooRevue
* Yuin Huzami (Born Fresh, AUSTRALIA) -- www.yuinhuzami.bandcamp.com/ | www.facebook.com/pages/Yuin-Huzami/237132893041295
* Zennith (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/zennithboyz
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
holy shit, that's huge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

apophis82 +

Times thanked
< 124
Almost time for the Avalon remix album to be released!!!!.

narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Think i will lose my shit...
Media Player
Captain Hook live @ Alien Trip 15/4/12 Brazil - YouTube

Quote:

You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

Aydo +

Times thanked
< 43
I just have one last misgiving, and it involves this:

Media Player
Barry White cantando en Los Simpson - YouTube

(I could only find it in espanol)
DylanG +

Times thanked
< 15
Looks like the local line-up on the Sky Stage has been updated.... stoked to be on there with lots of great crew
And mega excited about the possibility of seeing the Eclipse itself....!!!!

Is there a QLD based ITM thread for this ??
AU Underground Podcast
My DJ Mixes

FACEBOOK
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
I'll start an official one in a week or so when I have the bulk info out for the *cough* slightly late July release. This one can stay renegade.
insomnia +

belfast

Times thanked
< 8
I'll be taking a month off work for this one, going to drive up from Melb.

Oliver Lieb!!!!!
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
I'm considering doing the same actually. Though I'll be towing a small Caravan and blogging and working on Rainbow Serpent. It sounds very doable at the moment... will see how things pan out closer to the time.
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 330
Here's a sneak preview of our latest eFlyer, looking pretty mammoth!!

View it with links here: http://www.eclipse2012.com/files/ene...lipse2012.html

narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
i love android jones' art so much

Rainbow Serpent inspired

Quote:

« Previous Thread Next Thread »