Random Thoughts & Comments

Tools
trAse +

He'll never be an old man rafter

Times thanked
< 13,962

Quote:

Originally Posted by trAse View Post

Your avatars! I can see them all... They're glorious! Still can't see my own though.

And back on work computer can't see a thing...
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
^ doh!
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,016
posting to say yay friday! Plus I like girls with kinda dirty hair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
m_xt +

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803

Times thanked
< 1,487
Are they easier to pick up then chicks with clean hair? I imagine they would be.
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
I would think a cleaned hair chick would be easier to pick up.

the dirty haired girl obviously isn’t interested in attracting the opposite sex and would be less likely to fall victim to the the old gun fingers and wink move
m_xt +

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803

Times thanked
< 1,487
Ah I was imagining the dirty haired chick to be unaware, kinda, like some one rocking really unfashionable clothes without realising, or thinking they look ok.
When you give her the gun wink combo she will look over her shoulder to see if you were pointing to someone behind her as the guys never do that to her. Upon realising there is no one behind her she will shyly look at you while pointing to herself with a questioning look.
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
wow. you have clearly thought about that alot.

what about the chicks who wash their hair but don't realise you gun wink combo at them?
Dr Spooner +

psychedelic prophecy

Times thanked
< 1,345
you've really thought this out, haven't you?

Do you keep clippings of chick's hairs in a jar too?

edit: Fuzz bucket beat me to it
Davomaxi +

No. Money Down!

Times thanked
< 1,016
I don't mean really dirty hair, with like flies and shit hanging around. I just meant when it's kind of cutely unkempt when it hasn't been washed in a few days. Unkempt is a nice word.

Neither these chicks or washed hair ones can resist my gun/wink combo. Mainly because the gun is real.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianwil1976 View Post

I killed all my family because they wouldn't suck my dick.

Medium Rurrrr!

See my blog http://ecentreofexcellence.blogspot.com.au/
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
unwashed hair = greasy and does not look unkempt in a nice way. it just looks dirty.
m_xt +

Times thanked
< 1,487
When I take the dirty haired chick home I will bathe her and wash her hair, the next day when my friends see me they will all be like 'wow is that the same girl!?' As she will now be hot, you know like that girl in that movie.
This is when her sexual awakening will begin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Spooner View Post

Do you keep clippings of chick's hairs in a jar too?

um...no. That would be gross.

I make them in to a bracelet.
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
I dont like the idea of too many people adopting the gun fingers and wink method...not everyone can pull it off and if you cant it looks pathetic

I get nervous around girls and end up trying to wink with my hands and use gun eyes…it looks like im having an epileptic fit.
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,797
I can't do it, I don't have an index finger on my right hand, I'd forgotten at times when I was single.

Just ended up giving the finger.
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
^^it would be just the thumbs up...effective for a beginner
trAse +

Times thanked
< 13,962

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

I can't do it, I don't have an index finger on my right hand, I'd forgotten at times when I was single.

Just ended up giving the finger.

Nothing like waggling a stump at a chick to get her moist.
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
walkdogz +

Times thanked
< 510

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davomaxi View Post

I don't mean really dirty hair, with like flies and shit hanging around. I just meant when it's kind of cutely unkempt when it hasn't been washed in a few days. Unkempt is a nice word.

Neither these chicks or washed hair ones can resist my gun/wink combo. Mainly because the gun is real.

The French look.
DirtyKnees +

Times thanked
< 419
I think he means two day old hair. you wash on day 3 obv.
Astro-Boy +

Times thanked
< 22,662
You wash hair?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heraclitus

Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

DirtyKnees +

Times thanked
< 419
With shampoo.

Just went on a small shopping trip with my mum. On the way there the traffic was disgusting, she was fine, cool calm and collected, on the way out it was a smooth run but she lost her shit at every obstruction along the way, then i realised she was stoned on the way to the shopping centre. I think i found my mums nice button.
stargazer +

Ooooeeeeoooo

Times thanked
< 813
man I have wasted my entire day... should have done some work... but just stared at the computer screen instead... now I am going to have to pull out of seeing batman tomorrow...

procrastination my old enemy... you win this round
RIP SGU
cizza +

Cats are floppy.

Times thanked
< 1,853
Dont worry trase, im still alive. I now live in Perth and fear for my safety every day.
Do you want ants? Because that's how we get ants!
trAse +

Times thanked
< 13,962

Quote:

Originally Posted by cizza View Post

Dont worry trase, im still alive. I now live in Perth and fear for my safety every day.

Wait what? Refresh my memory why I'm worried?

Moved to Perth from where?
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
cizza +

Cats are floppy.

Times thanked
< 1,853
It's OK 2nd best friend. I'm still here.
Dr Spooner +

psychedelic prophecy

Times thanked
< 1,345
just got done watching prometheus....i'm all like, imagine if we're all engineered by an ancient race?
....next thought...I wonder if the alien chicks are hot and would put out?
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
i was saying boo-urns
GoodLove +

likes this

Times thanked
< 3,737

Quote:

Welcome. Here's your Starter Pack - one book - "How to Accept Paying Twice the Rent for Half the House", one V8 VS commodore on rims, a roll of 100 x $20 notes (each one will get you one pint of beer), and a Lonely Planet guide to Bali ( you probs won't need it though, if you know how to drink a shitload of piss, crash scooters and root like-minded stinkers, you'll be sweet)

Quote:

Originally Posted by big eddie View Post

Western Australian renaissance man (who knows that feel)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict View Post

Why do people call it a back pedal every time somebody explains themselves on the internet?

Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,797
There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop.
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269
Hope the soundwave lineup gets better, Metallica might not convince me to buy a ticket on its own.
Also, I walked to work this morning, and I am sweating llike a mofo.
trAse +

Times thanked
< 13,962
Not into the kind of bands that play at Soundwave, but all the headliners aren't anything new... Would be disappointed if I were planning on going.
ヽ༼ʘ̆ںʘ̆༽ ノ
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

Also, I walked to work this morning, and I am sweating llike a mofo.

melton (or western suburbish area) to the city?

i would be sweating balls too
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlirosi View Post

melton (or western suburbish area) to the city?

i would be sweating balls too

I didnt walk to north melbourne from my suburb (no I dont live in Melton) i walked probably half an hour more than I usually do.
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
Seems less impressive now
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,797
One time I saw a Filipino Cab driver cut out a cancer with a rusty butter knife.
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510
Shoulder recos suck massive dick!
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
Whores do too
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269
That sucks Bumpy! Why did you need the reco if you dont mind me asking? (if youve already mentioned it, im sorry, cbf back tracking)

I have a hole in my pants, and I hope noone notices.

(its not in the crotch/ass area, thank god)
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510
Just from wear and tear from 11 years of rugby/shit shoulder genetics (That's what I believe anyway)

Hole in pants isn't so bad if it's not in ass/crotch are, but depends how big it is I suppose.
Fuzzy Rainbow +

OMG are you serious?

Times thanked
< 1,899
my top button popped off my shirt. now i have to have it a little bit more open.
don't like flashing cleavage at work.
Onslaught +

I don't like you.

Times thanked
< 3,797
Awesome!
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpy View Post

Just from wear and tear from 11 years of rugby/shit shoulder genetics (That's what I believe anyway)

Hole in pants isn't so bad if it's not in ass/crotch are, but depends how big it is I suppose.

Ahh right, have you had it done before/do you think youll eventually have to get it done again? That sucks

Yeah its on my inner thigh, its about a 20c piece in size - I guess Ill just be sitting at my desk all day incase it gets bigger!
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
how do you get a hole on the inner thigh?
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravelikespastic View Post

Ahh right, have you had it done before/do you think youll eventually have to get it done again? That sucks

Yeah its on my inner thigh, its about a 20c piece in size - I guess Ill just be sitting at my desk all day incase it gets bigger!

Nah first time I've ever had surgery, never actually dislocated either shoulder, but I can make them partially pop out and back in, so just got this one tightened up/ it was getting super painful. All depends on if I dislocate it, but fingers crossed I won't need it again,

Thats not too bad, just colour your skin in the same colour as the pants, no one will know!
cizza +

Cats are floppy.

Times thanked
< 1,853

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodLove View Post

Welcome. Here's your Starter Pack - one book - "How to Accept Paying Twice the Rent for Half the House", one V8 VS commodore on rims, a roll of 100 x $20 notes (each one will get you one pint of beer), and a Lonely Planet guide to Bali ( you probs won't need it though, if you know how to drink a shitload of piss, crash scooters and root like-minded stinkers, you'll be sweet)

JEEBUS EFFING CHRIST I never knew that $10 a pint of Blonde would be considered "cheap". Wow I've hardly left the house due to how expensive this bloody place is.

To be fair the place im in is rather nice - im coming from the Northern Beaches of Sydney so compared to that this place is a bargain. Maybe it's cheap cos its nextdoor to an Irish backpacker hostel...
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269

Quote:

Nah first time I've ever had surgery, never actually dislocated either shoulder, but I can make them partially pop out and back in, so just got this one tightened up/ it was getting super painful. All depends on if I dislocate it, but fingers crossed I won't need it again,

Thats not too bad, just colour your skin in the same colour as the pants, no one will know!

Oh, so do you have to avoid really active sports/activities or do you not do so much of that anyway?
My uncle had to have a shoulder reco because he suffered a huge fit from taking too make prescription drugs/mixing it what whatever he was mixing it with/with whatever health problems he had already, he was never really active anyway, he discovered eBay and the dole and now he has diabetes/very overweight.

Im not the same colour as my jeans I actually was caught out!! Someone noticed another hole on the same leg on the outside!
Tomorrow, its a new game, I might wear jeans without holes in them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlirosi View Post

how do you get a hole on the inner thigh?

From wearing the same black jeans over and over that are made of a pretty shit material/cheapies.
Griggle +

If it is prophylactic and emphatically didactic, then it's not tactic."

Times thanked
< 1,726

Quote:

JEEBUS EFFING CHRIST I never knew that $10 a pint of Blonde would be considered "cheap". Wow I've hardly left the house due to how expensive this bloody place is.

It's not that difficult to get around.

Buy a bottle of vodka.
Drink vodka.
Go out.
Buy one beer.
Nurse it all night.

Problem solved.
Broadband speeds will always be lower under a Coalition Government.
Bumpy +

My dick is shrivelled

Times thanked
< 4,510
I got the surgery so that I can continue to play rugby. I wasn't meant to play this year without getting the surgery, but I dud and got to a point where I couldn't even put any weight through my arm without getting a massive sharp pain, even moving it in certain directions would cause pain, and if i fell on it out in front of me it would feel super weak and loose for a few days. I'll keep active even if I don't play rugby, I'm already sad enough not being able to go to the gym at the moment.
Sorry to hear about your uncle

Just claim ripped pants are the in thing, or that you're going to a rock concert after work
cizza +

Cats are floppy.

Times thanked
< 1,853

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griggle View Post

It's not that difficult to get around.

Buy a bottle of vodka.
Drink vodka.
Go out.
Buy one beer.
Nurse it all night.

Problem solved.

This is probably what im going to have to do. However, im a sprinter and as such beers normally dont last long. This is going to be tough.
ravelikespastic +

Times thanked
< 1,269

Quote:

I got the surgery so that I can continue to play rugby. I wasn't meant to play this year without getting the surgery, but I dud and got to a point where I couldn't even put any weight through my arm without getting a massive sharp pain, even moving it in certain directions would cause pain, and if i fell on it out in front of me it would feel super weak and loose for a few days. I'll keep active even if I don't play rugby, I'm already sad enough not being able to go to the gym at the moment.
Sorry to hear about your uncle

Just claim ripped pants are the in thing, or that you're going to a rock concert after work

I did, in the end I went with "im not poor, im just bringing ripped trousers back"

Thanks,as sad as the uncle story is, he's a twit and now tried to handball all his problems on the rest fo the family.
mlirosi +

bangin 7gram rocks

Times thanked
< 3,155
My aim is to get to 2000 likes and get everyone to unlike every post I have made and see how low I can get

« Previous Thread Next Thread »