these words fill this space
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Speaking of artists, i adore my new necklace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi Jazz

"It's about being determined to have a good time no matter what.
You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
^ i'll be on the stalk look out for that
Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 236

Quote:

Originally Posted by narcism View Post

Speaking of artists, i adore my new necklace

That's awesome! You can only blame yourself if you get rolled for your necklace!
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

Originally Posted by qoop View Post

^ i'll be on the stalk look out for that

As opposed to the knee high chucks and rainbow fluff at Maitreya

Quote:

You have to take your good time to the party rather than expect the party to be your good time."

Simon_Murphy +

H@cked.

Times thanked
< 1,816
Honoured and humbled to be playing alongside some of my all time heroes on the Sky Stage
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/simon-murphy 2 new mixes online now
Facebook: http://facebook.com/djsimonmurphy
Substance/Prognosis: http://substancesounds.net
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
exactly 3 months, to the day, when the total solar eclipse will pass through far, north Queensland

which means, there are
- 2 months 27 days, or
- 12 weeks 4 days, or
- 88 days left
cookieFp +

rockin'

Times thanked
< 48

Quote:

Originally Posted by timharvey View Post

Here's a sneak preview of our latest eFlyer, looking pretty mammoth!!

View it with links here: http://www.eclipse2012.com/files/ene...lipse2012.html

Hey Tim,

Any news on the bus transfers from Cairns? Have sent a couple of emails through but no reply.

Cheers
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
as far as i know, there will be buses from Cairns.
it has been mentioned on the web-site as a "TBA"

i am guessing it will be about $50 - $70 for the 3+ hours drive there
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
Back from overseas, spending tonight fighting jetlag and now massively amped for this.
A number of artists on this lineup dominated at Boom, which was the greatest dancefloor I've ever experienced. To see them at a unique one-off festival run by organisations of this quality (which I now appreciate more after some of the hiccups overseas) is going to be pretty damn special.
Simon_Murphy +

H@cked.

Times thanked
< 1,816
We got back last Wednesday and I'm still fighting jetlag. Good luck. Agreed about Boom though.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
MongooseFiend,
i've heard similar things from others venturing out to psy-dominated festivals overseas,
that RSF is pretty special and the vibe is just unique.

but i want to know if it had anything to do with language?
did you find language to be a barrier?
i have been to RSF with Hungarians over they years and they totally love their Ozora,
but there were plenty of memorable RSF-nanigans (Rainbow-nanigans if you will!) that they say is 'so RSF'

but i'm with you too about Eclipse 2012...the line-up so far is pretty goood

and so far, the organizers have done alright in assembling these acts.
just need to see how it pans out, ... logistics, transport, artiste additions/cancellations, Eclipse weather (which is beyond anyone's control!)

just over 2 months 3.5 weeks left now....but who's counting
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
Absolutely not. Quite the opposite. Being English-speaking you get the unique joy of hearing all these cool non-English convos around you that add to the experience, but basically everyone speaks English to some level. In particular I found the Portugese and others actually wanted to converse in English once they find out how far you've traveled. (Which is just about always a novelty and scores you much respect.) I doubt I encountered 5 times where a persons English was so poor (thus matching my Spanish and Portugese lol) that we couldn't converse. As is often the case many western europeans speak better English than Australians!
English is the universal language of the european festival world, apparently at all big festivals almost everything is displayed in English alongside the host language just like it was at BooM.

It's more that these things build their own unique vibes and my time BooM (along with friend's shared experiences from Ozora, Burning Man, Universo Paralello, and a few smaller ones like Lost Theory) showed RSF has it's own that holds up extremely well and importantly is very unique. These things must build over time and RSF's is individual, strong, and Australian. There is a quirkiness we have here that doesn't exist there which I almost missed amongst the ridiculous tribal dancefloor explosions in Portugal. I'm very hopeful the Eclipse represents this too.
Comparisons are perhaps unfair. BooM was amazing - specifically the dancefloor experience - and with it having over twice as many people as RSF comparing can be daft. In the end I'm probably just surprised that RSF is such a worthy comparison to what are apparently the best festivals in the world.
On the organisation front they certainly shat on Boom and I've heard the same about the other festivals I named above. It certainly is the icing on your experience. Overall it's somehow made me more excited for this year's unique summer here at home when tbh I thought right now I'd just be missing europe.

Enough about BooM, I'll later put some anecdotes in that thread in Global Clubbing (as much for my own memory as anything) so quiz me there if you want to know more. I also put some stuff in the trance forum earlier. Let's look to the future.
Aside from Ace Ventura and Filteria almost all my favorite acts from there (Dickster, Circuit Breakers U-Recken, Shane Gobi, Captain Hook, and surprisingly Regan) are coming to Eclipse and I forsee much destruction on the Sun Stage. Also stoked I got my few rookie errors out of the way re: 7-day festival length which will save some unnecessary pain for my crew now that I know the pace a bit better. Roll on November.

EDIT: Woke up at 4am. You were right Simon

Last edited by MongooseFiend: 16-Aug-12 at 06:32am

billymarsh +

Times thanked
< 1
I'll be heading up as well.
apophis82 +

Times thanked
< 124
Flights booked!!

Hopefully I'll get to see Avalon & Hook in the 3 days that I'm there *prays to psy gods*
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
Don't concern yourself with Avalon. If you've heard the tracks on MP3 you've heard them out live.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
How Many Days Left Before Eclipse 2012 Starts?

82 days
2 months 2 days
11 weeks 5 days

the Eclipse 2012 line-up (so far...)

:: INTERNATIONAL ::

* AMD (Nano, UK) -- www.facebook.com/AMDTrance
* Adham Shaikh (Sonic Turtle, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/adhamshaikh | www.facebook.com/adhamshaikh.producer
* Ahimsa (Burning Desire, AUSTRALIA / JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/ahimsalove | www.facebook.com/ahimsalove
* An-Ten-Nae (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/an-ten-nae | www.facebook.com/antennaepresents
* Antix (Iboga, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/antixmusic | www.facebook.com/ANTIX.FIORD
* Aphid Moon (Aphid, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/aphid-moon | www.facebook.com/aphidmoon
* Atmos (Digital Structures, SWEDEN) -- www.soundcloud.com/atmotech
* Avalon (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/avalon | www.facebook.com/avaleon
* Banco De Gaia (Disco Gecko, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/bancodegaia | www.facebook.com/bancodegaia
* Beauty And The Beat (Tribal Vision / Plastik Park, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/beauty-the-beat | www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-the-Beat/14834229275
* Behind Blue Eyes (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/michael-banel | www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Banel-Behind-Blue-Eyes/178076042443
* Bird Of Prey (Addictech / Vaporvent, Cyberset / Iboga, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bird-of-prey | www.soundcloud.com/bird-of-prey
* Birds Of Paradise (Addictech, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/birdsofparadise | www.facebook.com/BirdsOfParadiseMusic
* Bloop (Delicious Music / Cosmic Conspiracy, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/bloopnz | www.facebook.com/bloopnz
* Bombax (Free Radical, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/hendrik-bombax
* Braincell / Rastaliens (Free Spirit, SWITZERLAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/brainalien | www.facebook.com/Braincellstudio
* Burn In Noise (Alchemy, BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/burninnoise | www.facebook.com/burninnoiselive
* Captain Hook -- (Iboga, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/captain-hook | www.facebook.com/ReshefHook
* Chromatone (Nano / Zero One, USA / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/chromatone_psy | www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516614871
* Circuit Breakers (Nano, BRAZIL / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/circuit-breakers | www.facebook.com/pages/Circuit-Breakers/138880899493608
* D-Nox (Sprout Music / Plastic Park, GERMANY) -- www.d-nox.com | www.facebook.com/pages/D-Nox/124091834325745
* D-Sens (Bus, FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/bus-records | www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=574016708
* DJ Banel (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/michael-banel | www.facebook.com/Iboga.dk
* DJ Edoardo (Neurobiotic, ITALY) -- www.soundcloud.com/neurobiotic | www.facebook.com/pages/Neurobiotic-Records-Official-Fan-Page/234569746579555
* DJ Emok (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/ibogaemok/emok-sunshine-mix | www.facebook.com/ibogaemok
* DJ Greg Coyle (Radio With Pictures, UK) – www.soundcloud.com/greglunar
* DJ Guiseppe (Parvati, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/p-30 | www.parvati-records.com
* DJ Ipcress (Liquid / Broken, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/ipcress | www.facebook.com/djipcress
* DJ James Monro (Flying Rhino, UK / BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/jamesmonro | www.facebook.com/DJJamesMonro
* DJ Jamin (Summer Dreaming, AUSTRALIA / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj_jamin
* DJ Kotaro (JAPAN)
* DJ Liquid Ross (Liquid, UK) -- www.facebook.com/djliquidross
* DJ Pena (Flow, PORTUGAL) -- www.soundcloud.com/penaflow | www.facebook.com/FlowPena
* DJ Regan (Nano, SOUTH AFRICA) -- www.facebook.com/regan.nano
* DJ Satchel (Free Radical, SOUTH AFRICA) -- www.soundcloud.com/free-radical-records
* DJ Shane Gobi (Alchemy, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/user8960351/shane-gobi-live-boom-festival | www.facebook.com/DJ.SHANE.GOBI
* DJ Shawna (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj-shawna | www.facebook.com/pages/Shawna/140195696048473
* DJ Simon Baring (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/simon-baring | www.facebook.com/simonbaring
* DJ Swarup (Vagalume, BRAZIL) -- www.myspace.com/djswarup
* DJ Taka (Toshiba-EMI, JAPAN) -- www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Taka-Takayuki-Ishikawa/220660401312946
* Daniel Krau (NeuroLogic / Ov-Silence, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/neurologic-1 | www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-NeuroLogic/116381705077276
* Danny Corn (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dannycorn | www.exoticgeography.tumblr.com
* Deedrah (Deedrah Music, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/syntheticdado | www.facebook.com/frederic.holyszewski
* Desert Dwellers (Desert Trax / Black Swan / Yogi Tunes, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/desertdwellers | www.facebook.com/desertdwellers
* Dick Trevor / Dickster (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/dicktrevor | www.facebook.com/dj.dicktrevor
* Djane Kimski (Electric Circus, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/djane-kimski
* Dominic Thomas (SWEDEN) -- www.dominict.co.uk | www.soundcloud.com/dominic-thomas | www.facebook.com/pages/Dominic-Thomas/160576900626307
* Dov (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dov | www.facebook.com/pages/Dov/125091800863312
* Earthling (Neurobiotic / Spun, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/earthling | www.facebook.com/earthlingmusic
* Ecliptic (Undergroove , MEXICO) -- www.soundcloud.com/ecliptic | www.facebook.com/pages/Ecliptic-Lunar-Sound/113777663706
* Egbert (Cocoon, NETHERLANDS) -- www.soundcloud.com/egbert | www.facebook.com/EgbertMUSIC
* Emok (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/ibogaemok | www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Emok/165384433474171
* Eprom (Warp / Rwina / Bad Acid / Surefire, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/eprom/ | www.facebook.com/eprombeats
* Eskmo (Ninja Tune / Warp / Planet Mu / Ancestor, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/eskmo | www.facebook.com/ESKMO
* Etnica / Pleaidians (EtnicaNet, ITALY / SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/etnicanet-recordings | www.facebook.com/Pleiadians.Music
* Fat Freddy’s Drop (The Drop, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/fat-freddys-drop/ |
* Freq Nasty (Freq Nasty, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/freqnasty | www.facebook.com/FreQNasty
* G.M.S. / Riktam & Bansi (Spun / Plastik Park / GMS, NETHERLANDS) -- www.soundcloud.com/growling-mad-scientists | www.facebook.com/gms.growlingmadscientists
* Gabe (BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/gabe/ | www.facebook.com/gabelive
* Gaudi (Six Degrees / Gaudi Music / Interchill, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/gaudi | www.facebook.com/gaudimusic
* Gus Till (Cyan / Interchill, UK / INDONESIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/gus-till | www.facebook.com/gus.till
* Heyoka (Muti, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/heyoka-1 | www.facebook.com/pages/Heyoka-music/274407812278
* Hibernation (Interchill / Aleph Zero, UK) -- www.facebook.com/HibernationSeb
* Hopscotch (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/hopscotchsound | www.facebook.com/pages/Hopscotch/179813922040308
* Infaders (NETHERLANDS) -- www.mixcloud.com/infaders/ | www.facebook.com/infaders
* Iration Steppas (High Rise, UK) -- http://www.myspace.com/irationsteppas | www.soundcloud.com/reduxlondon/iration-steppas-live-redux-01
* JPOD The Beat Chef (Swing Set Sounds, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/jpodtbc | www.facebook.com/JPODthebeatchef
* Jamie Janover (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/janover | www.facebook.com/JamieJanover
* Kasey Taylor (Vapour, AUSTRALIA / PORTUGAL) -- www.soundcloud.com/kaseytaylor | www.facebook.com/pages/Kasey-Taylor/369116026631
* Kaya Project (Interchill, UK) -- www.facebook.com/kayaproject
* Killerwatts (Nano / Spun, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/nano-records/sets/killerwatts-blow-your-mind/ | www.facebook.com/KillerwattsMusic
* King Unique (Bedrock / Curfew / JBO / Junior / Sony, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/king-unique/ | www.facebook.com/KingUnique
* Knowa Knowone (Street Ritual / Muti / 1320, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/knowa | www.facebook.com/knowaknowone
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
* Kyson (Moodgadget, AUSTRALIA / GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/kyson | www.facebook.com/kysonproductions
* Loopus In Fabula (Fabula, ITALY) -- www.soundcloud.com/loopus-in-fabula | www.facebook.com/loopusinfabula
* Lotek feat. Die Rude & Kazman (Counter Clockwise, UK / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/waynelotek | www.facebook.com/LotekMusic
* Loud (Nano, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/loudmusic | www.facebook.com/loudrive
* Luis Junior (Abysoma / Bedrock / Proton, SPAIN) -- www.soundcloud.com/luisjunior | www.facebook.com/luisjuniorfan
* MUTe (Iono / Open, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/mutesound | www.facebook.com/MuteLiranRoy
* Makyo (Dakini, ITALY / JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/dakini-records | www.facebook.com/pages/Makyo-Giovanni-Fazio/321343320244
* Marcello V.O.R. (BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/vor23 | www.facebook.com/marcellovormusic
* Masa (Space Gathering / Hypnodisk, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnodisk | www.facebook.com/MASA.hypnodisk | www.facebook.com/hypnodisk.net
* Mixmaster Morris (Irresistible Force, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/nubient www.facebook.com/pages/Mixmaster-Morris/50336271187
* Nicos (Brise / Noir Music / Cararamella / Beef, GREECE / GERMANY) -- www.discogs.com/artist/Nikos+Kostoglou
* Oliver Lieb (Maschine / Superstition / Solieb Digital, GERMANY) -- www.oliverlieb.com/ | www.soundcloud.com/oliver-lieb | www.facebook.com/pages/Oliver-Lieb/182451685118482
* Organikismness (Organik Audio, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/organikismness | www.facebook.com/pages/organikismness/193933285511?sk=wall
* Perfect Stranger (Digital Structures, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/perfect-stranger | www.soundcloud.com/perfect-stranger
* Phony Orphants (Iboga, DENMARK) -- www.soundcloud.com/phony-orphants | www.facebook.com/PhonyOrphants
* Protoculture (Nano, SOUTH AFRICA) -- www.soundcloud.com/protoculture | www.facebook.com/ProtocultureOfficial
* Psycatron (Planet E / Cocoon / Tresor, IRELAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/psycatron | www.facebook.com/psycatron
* Random Rab (Psymbolic, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/random-rab | www.facebook.com/pages/Random-Rab/35497303923
* Ree.K (Space Gathering / Hypnodisk, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnodisk |
* Ricardo (GERMANY)
* Ritmo (Iono, ISRAEL) -- www.soundcloud.com/ritmomusic | www.facebook.com/ritmomusic
* Russ Liquid (Muti / Headtron, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/russliquid | www.facebook.com/russliquid
* Secret Cinema (Gem / Cocoon, NETHERLANDS) -- www.secretcinema.nl | www.soundcloud.com/secretcinema
* Sobey Wing (Tribal Harmonix / Green Samurai Clan, CANADA) -- www.soundcloud.com/sobeyw | www.facebook.com/sobeyw
* Solar Fields (Ultimae, FRANCE) -- www.facebook.com/solarfields
* Sonic Species (Alchemy, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/sonicspecies | www.facebook.com/sonicspecies
* Soulware (Organik_Audio / Optimus Gryme / Bassweight, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/soulware | www.facebook.com/pages/Soulware/137199553014126
* Space Tribe (Space Tribe, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/spacetribe | www.facebook.com/SpaceTribe.Music
* Stratos (Phonograph, GREECE / GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/djstratos | www.facebook.com/stratos.dj.berlin
* Supercozi (Hypo=Espresso, JAPAN / INDONESIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/supercozi | www.facebook.com/supercozi
* Switchbox (Sprout / Lot49 / Plastik Park, GERMANY) -- www.soundcloud.com/goetzlich | www.facebook.com/pages/Switchbox/486870155467
* Technasia (FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/technasia | www.facebook.com/Technasia.Official
* Terra Nine (Tempest, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/terranine | www.facebook.com/terra9music
* Tipper (Tippermusic, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/tippermusic | www.facebook.com/tippermusic
* Tom Real (UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/tomreal | www.facebook.com/djtomreal
* Treavor Moontribe (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/treavor-moontribe | www.facebook.com/pages/Treavor-Moontribe/137939686277429
* Tristan (Nano, UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/djtristan | www.facebook.com/djtristancooke
* U-Recken (Tree Of Life, ISRAEL) -- www.u-recken.com | www.facebook.com/urecken
* VibeSquaD (VibeSquaD, USA) -- http://www.vibesquad.com | www.soundcloud.com/vibesquad | www.facebook.com/therealVIBESQUAD
* Vivid Loop (Nutek / Overdrive, JAPAN) -- www.soundcloud.com/vivid_loop | http://www.facebook.com/vividloop.psysuke
* Wrecked Machines (Spun, BRAZIL) -- www.soundcloud.com/wreckedmachines | www.facebook.com/wreckedmachinesofficial
* Young Kim [Arkanoydz] (SOUTH KOREA) -- www.myspace.com/youngkim | www.facebook.com/djyoungkim
* Zen Lemonade (Hypo=Espresso, JAPAN / UK) -- www.soundcloud.com/zen-lemonade | www.facebook.com/Zenlemonade

:: LOCAL ::

* 8-Foot Felix (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/8footfelix | www.facebook.com/8footfelix
* Adusk (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/edgeradio993/adusk-live-program-schedule
* Algorithm (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/lukbartolo | www.facebook.com/Algorithm001
* Alpha Channel (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/alphalounge
* Andrew Till (Cyan / Psy-Harmonics, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/andrewtill | www.facebook.com/Cyanmusic | www.facebook.com/psyharmonics
* Anri (Chameleon, JAPAN / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/anrythm | www.facebook.com/djanriofficial
* Audego (Poetic Dissent, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/audego | www.facebook.com/Audegomusic
* Auma (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/auma | www.facebook.com/pages/Auma/260229434003111
* Austero (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/austero-1 | www.facebook.com/austero.mental
* Bass Bin Laden (AUSTRALIA) -- http://www.myspace.com/bassbinladen
* Beatrice (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/beatrice-musique |
* Ben Last / Temple Step Project (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/temple-step-project | www.facebook.com/Temple.Step.Project
* Billy Dread (AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/billydread
* Blatwax (Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/blatwax | www.facebook.com/pages/Blatwax/197378906966704
* Blunt Instrument (Simplify / SixBux / Muti, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bluntinstrument | www.facebook.com/BluntInstrument
* Bobby Alu (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bobby-alu | www.facebook.com/bobbyalu
* Brown Acid (Highly Evolved / Universal Dance, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/brownacid | www.facebook.com/brownacidmusico
* Bumble (Regen, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/bumblebeatz | www.facebook.com/MaxVonBumble
* Chestwig (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/chestwig
* Chris Deckker (UK / AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/chris.deckker
* Circuit Bent (Disconektar, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/circuitbentobox
* Closer Apart (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/closerapart | www.facebook.com/CloserApart
* DJ Aaron Smiles (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/aaron-smiles | http://www.aaronsmiles.com
* DJ Ant Nebula (Cosmo Sounds, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/antnebula www.soundcloud.com/a-9
* DJ Blunderbus (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/blunderbussdj
* DJ Chin Bindi (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/djchinbindiakajeddaselke | www.soundcloud.com/chin-bindi
* DJ Dylan Griffin (Subsonic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dylangriffin | www.facebook.com/dylan.griffin1
* DJ Galactic Wind (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/galacticwind | www.facebook.com/galactic.wind
* DJ MSG (Subsonic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/subsonicmusic/msg-dylan-griffin-live
* DJ Marcotix (Subsonic, AUSTRALIA) -- [http://www.residentadvisor.net/dj/marcotix | www.facebook.com/pages/Marcotix/49285807826
* DJ Mustaphaa (AUSTRALIA)
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
* DJ Ozzy (Tribeadelic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tribeadelic | www.facebook.com/DjOzzy1
* DJ Sean Candy (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/djseancandy
* DJ Sorceress (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dj-sorceress | www.mydjspace.com/DJ-SORCERESS/
* DJ Treats (Music From Speakers, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/musicfromspeakers | www.musicfromspeakers.com/treats
* DJ Wasabi (Wasabi Music, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/djwasabi | www.facebook.com/djwasabi
* Daheen (Regen, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/daheen | www.facebook.com/pages/Daheen/128029440600760
* Dakini (Omelette / Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/djdakini | www.soundcloud.com/dj_dakini | www.facebook.com/DjDakini
* Darky Roots (Rudekat / Sugarrush / Vitamin, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/darky-roots | www.facebook.com/DarkyRoots
* Deep Fried Dub (Iboga, AUSTRALIA) -- www.deepfrieddub.com/ | www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Fried-Dub/137701002930137
* Dub FX & Flower Fairy (Convoy Unlimited, AUSTRALIA) – www.dubfx.net | www.facebook.com/dubfx | www.myspace.com/dubafex | www.soundcloud.com/dub_fx
* Dusty Fungus (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dusty_fungus | www.facebook.com/pages/Dusty-Fungus/160265470701062
* Dysphemic & Miss Eliza (Hopskotch / SixBux / Dysphemic, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/dysphemic0 | www.facebook.com/DysphemicAndMissEliza
* Ed Motive (Open / Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ed-motive | www.facebook.com/ed.motive
* Ed Motive (Open / Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ed-motive | www.facebook.com/ed.motive
* Editor (feat Phaic AV) (Omelette / Addictech, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/editorbeats | www.omeletterecords.com/artist/editor
* Elf Tranzporter (AUSTRALIA) -- www.elftranzporter.com/ | www.facebook.com/pages/ELF-TRANZPORTER/284643866274
* Ensemble Formidable (AUSTRALIA) -- www.ensembleformidable.com | www.soundcloud.com/ensembleformidable | www.facebook.com/ensembleformidable
* Fractal Glider (AUSTRALIA) -- http://www.myspace.com/fractalglider | www.facebook.com/pages/Fractal-Glider/112857158726363
* Fyah Walk (Roots Tree N Stream, AUSTRALIA)-- www.facebook.com/pages/Fyah-Walk/29258129803
* Ganga Giri (Termite Tunes, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ganga-giri | www.facebook.com/gangagirimusic
* Ghettafunkt (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ghettafunkt-1 | www.facebook.com/MissGhettafunkt
* Goosebumpz (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/goosebumpz | www.facebook.com/goosebumpzmusic
* Griff (Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/griff | www.facebook.com/grifftunes
* Heath Myers (AUSTRALIA)
* Hugo & Treats (Music From Speakers, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/musicfromspeakers | www.facebook.com/hugoandtreats
* Hypnagog (UP, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/hypnagog
* Hypnotech (AUSTRALIA)
* Ian Woodsman (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.open-records.net/artists/woodsman/ | www.soundcloud.com/ian-woodsman-open-rec
* Integer (Golden Orb, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/integer-dub | www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Orb-Records/237765292971494
* Interval (Gradient Audio / Gamma Audio, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/interval | www.facebook.com/intervalmusic
* Jamie Stevens (Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/pages/Jamie-Stevens/200182856673584 | www.myspace.com/jamiestevens www.soundcloud.com/jamiestevens
* Jesse Kuch (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/open-records | www.soundcloud.com/open-records
* Jobstopper (AUSTRALIA) -- www.jobstopper.bandcamp.com | www.facebook.com/pages/Jobstopper/105112657013
* Jungle (Psycorroboree / Opoeia, AUSTRALIA)
* Kali (Hunab Ku Creations, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/kali
* Kalya Scintilla (Addictech / Enig'matik / Up, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kalyascintilla | www.facebook.com/kalyascintilla
* Kane Glenister (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kaneg
* Kingfisha (Vitamin, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kingfisha | www.facebook.com/pages/Kingfisha/95942999100
* Koahlition (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/koahlition | www.facebook.com/Koahlition
* Kooii (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kooiimusic | www.facebook.com/kooiimusic
* Ky Snyder (Killing Time, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ky-snyder
* Lewie Day (Murmur, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/lewieday/ | www.soundcloud.com/lewieday |
* Liam Niko (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/liamniko | www.facebook.com/pages/Liam-Niko/180822665275842
* Liquid (AUSTRALIA)
* Louk Syrylo (UKRAINE / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/louk-syrylo | www.facebook.com/pages/Louk-Syrylo/160843900609316
* Lubdub (One Infinity / Animal Trax, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/lubdub | www.facebook.com/pages/Lubdub/7898699908
* Luke McD (Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- | www.facebook.com/luke.mcd.9?sk=info
* Lysdexic (Humanworkshop / Sixbux / Retort / Hopskotch / MikelaBella, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/lysdexic | www.facebook.com/lysdex
* MaRz Rhythmic StaRz (Marz Audio Designs, BRAZIL / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/marzaudiodesigns www.facebook.com/marzaudiodesigns
* Meat Axe (Zenon / Adapted / Enig'matik / Hopskotch, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/meataxe | www.facebook.com/meataxemusic
* Merkaba (Zenon / Solar, AUSTRALIA) -- www.merkabamusic.bandcamp.com | www.soundcloud.com/merkabamusic | www.facebook.com/pages/MerKaBa/125869530759273
* Mickey Space (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/don-antonio | www.facebook.com/DjMickeySpace
* Mind Tree (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mindtree | www.facebook.com/themindtree
* MindBuffer (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mindbuffer | www.facebook.com/mindbuffer
* Miss MoOn (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/miss-moon
* Monkeymarc (AUSTRALIA) -- www.monkeymarc.bandcamp.com | www.facebook.com/pages/mOnkeymArc/127769843897
* Moodmachine (Chameleon / Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/moodmachine | www.facebook.com/moodmachine
* Mopoke (Ultimae, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mopoke | www.ultimae.com/en/deejays/mopoke/index.html
* Mortisville (UK / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mortisville | www.facebook.com/MortisvilleMusic
* Mote. (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mote-music | www.facebook.com/moteproductions
* Mystic Beats (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mysticbeats | www.facebook.com/pages/Mystic-Beats/260101950690822
* Numatica (Cyan / Tempest, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/numatica | www.facebook.com/pages/numatica/115940358447456
* Oblique Industries (M_NUS / Interchill / Bigger Deer / Subsonic / Plantaria / Bus / Chameleon / Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/oblique_industries | www.facebook.com/pages/Oblique-Industries/61404279079
* Oka (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/oka-1 | www.facebook.com/okamusic
* One Tasty Morsel (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/onetastymorsel | www.facebook.com/OneTastyMorsel
* Opiuo (Dim Mak / Addictech / Muti / Colony / Interchill / Empathy, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/opiuo | www.facebook.com/opiuo
* Otologic (C Grade / Animals Dancing, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/otologic | www.facebook.com/otologic
* Paul Abad (Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/paul_abad | www.soundcloud.com/paulabad
* Planet Jumper (Lightspeed / Slap Gravity, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/planetjumper | www.facebook.com/pages/Planet-Jumper/113051975410257
* Player One (Dooflex / Open / NoQualms Music, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/ymusiceventsmelb/full-on-bangin-psytrance-mix-by-player-one-dooflex-records-cairns-3amtilthedawn96-1fm281110 | www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-player-one-dooflex-recs-endure-NoQualms-music-Australia/146517638698125
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
* Punks On Junk (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/punkzonjunk
* Raconteurs (AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/pages/Raconteurs/113937138668992
* Rapskallion (AUSTRALIA) -- www.rapskallion.com.au | www.facebook.com/rapskallion
* Reggae Bliss (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/reggaebliss | www.facebook.com/pages/Reggae-Bliss/140660029286584
* Rex 'n' Chappo (Varianz / Open, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/decoy-1/ | www.facebook.com/pages/RexnChappo/141928092525073
* Rhys Llewellyn (AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/rhys.l.roberts | http://www.myspace.com/djrhysllewellyn
* Sam I Am (Dada Stream, AUSTRALIA) -- www.mixcloud.com/sam_i_am
* Saritah (Time To Shine, AUSTRALIA) -- www.saritah.com/ | www.myspace.com/saritahmusic | www.facebook.com/saritah.official
* Savona Sound System (Savona Records / One Love Jamaica / Elefant Traks, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mistasavona | www.facebook.com/mistasavona
* Selwa (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/selwa |
* Sensient (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/sensient | www.facebook.com/pages/Sensient/144457295565390
* Shadow FX (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/shadowfxmusic | www.facebook.com/shadowfxmusic
* ShifteQ (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/shifteq | www.facebook.com/ShifteQ
* Simon Murphy (Substance / Colour Of Sound, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/simon-murphy | www.facebook.com/DJSimonMurphy
* Spoonbill (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/spoonytunes | www.facebook.com/pages/Spoonbill/121091294587355
* Staunch (Hopskotch, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/staunch-1 | www.facebook.com/staunchmusic
* Steve Ward (Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/whoissteveward
* Stickleback (Tempest, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/the-stickleback | www.facebook.com/thestickleback
* Stinkwood (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/stinkwood | www.facebook.com/Stinkwood
* Sufi Soul Electronica with DJ Spider Orchid & Tahir Qawwal (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tahir-qawwal
* Sun In Aquarius (Enig'matik, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/suninaquarius | www.facebook.com/suninaquariusmusic
* Sunsaria (Invisible, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/sunsariamusic | www.soundcloud.com/sunsaria
* Superfluous Nipple (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/user977702 | www.myspace.com/stevefabre
* Syren (Buttons Touching, AUSTRALIA) -- www.syrensong.net | www.soundcloud.com/syren-2 | www.facebook.com/pages/Syren/156611914434253
* TD Shagga (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tdshagga | www.facebook.com/tdshagga
* Technasia (FRANCE) -- www.soundcloud.com/technasia | www.facebook.com/Technasia.Official
* Terrafractyl (Sundance / Vertigo, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/terrafractyl | www.facebook.com/pages/Terrafractyl/29678094222
* Tetrameth (Zenon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tetrameth | www.facebook.com/TETRAMETH
* Thad Lester (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thadlester | http://www.myspace.com/thadlester
* Thankyou City (Chameleon / Subsonic / Iboga, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thankyoucity | www.facebook.com/pages/Thankyou-City/163317427013829
* The Bird (Pnomad / Foreign Dub / Valve, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/thebirdsounds
* The Doctor (AUSTRALIA)
* The Mollusk (Omelette, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/themolluskband | www.soundcloud.com/themollusk
* Thierry Lamarque (Offworld / Surgelounge, MAURITIUS / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thierrylamarque | www.facebook.com/pages/TL/12222304446
* Tijuana Cartel (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tijuana-cartel | www.facebook.com/thetijuanacartel
* Tim Harvey (Sonic Gravy, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tim-harvey | www.facebook.com/sonicgravy
* Timmus (Smash Bang, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/timmus1 | www.facebook.com/people/Timmus-Tim-Streckfuß/745295967
* Tumble (SixBux, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/tumble-mas-grande | www.facebook.com/pages/Tumble/243241535723476
* Unseen Dimensions (Airglow / Iono, MEXICO / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/unseendimensions | www.facebook.com/twilight.unseendimensions
* Uone (Beef / Chameleon, AUSTRALIA) -- www.uonemusic.com | www.myspace.com/uonemusic | www.soundcloud.com/uone | www.facebook.com/uone.jack
* Veil (Mutant Waveformz Collective, AUSTRALIA) -- www.mutantwaveformz.bandcamp.com/ | www.facebook.com/unityengine
* Velcro (BRAZIL)
* Vibemaster And The Horns of Navarone (Vibraphonic Laboratory, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/vibemaster | www.facebook.com/pages/Vibemaster/261311750567027
* Volta (Subsonic / Mixed Messages / Killing Time, UKRAINE / AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/volta-2 | www.facebook.com/You.and.Volta
* Whitebear (Enig'matik / Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/hwitebear | www.facebook.com/hwitebear
* Woohoo Revue (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/the-woohoo-revue | www.facebook.com/TheWoohooRevue
* Wyldcard (Hopskotch, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thewyldcard | www.facebook.com/pages/Wyldcard/110375335717364
* Yuin Huzami (Born Fresh, AUSTRALIA) -- www.yuinhuzami.bandcamp.com/ | www.facebook.com/pages/Yuin-Huzami/237132893041295
* Zennith (AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/zennithboyz
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
stop interrupting & breaking up the list flow

i should have done it later but i want to go to sleep

i reckon this is the last time i'll do a list a like this,...the labour'o'love tank is getting empty.
(literally spent 6-hours on it!)

that list is an all-you-can-Eclipse buffet

(needs a Posford for completion )

Last edited by qoop: 20-Aug-12 at 12:19am

narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

stop interrupting & breaking up the list flow

i should have done it later but i want to go to sleep

i reckon this is the last time i'll do a list a like this,...the labour'o'love tank is getting empty.
(literally spent 6-hours on it!)

that list is an all-you-can-Eclipse buffet

(needs a Posford for completion )

Fixed just for you qoop!

Quote:

qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
OH MY!

Media Player

Quote:

qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
hype video

but, that artiste line-up needs to scroll a bit slower,
otherwise, i was getting a motion sickness from it

but for the real hype news,
received an e-mail to say tickets have been shipped
Simon_Murphy +

H@cked.

Times thanked
< 1,816
The video just zapped all motivation I had to work and sent me on a window shopping tour of Psylo, Izwoz, Plazmalab & Flower of Life.
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon_Murphy View Post

The video just zapped all motivation I had to work and sent me on a window shopping tour of Psylo, Izwoz, Plazmalab & Flower of Life.

Instead of doing an awful assignment in the past 3 days (due today, I haven't finished). I have spent all my time procrastinating on Etsy & bought so much stuff

Quote:

Chris-tofu +

Times thanked
< 236
Man, I LOVE the fact that Eclipse is right in the middle of now and Rainbow fun times. There fore the wait is bearable in comparison to previous years!

Well played Eclipse, well played
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-tofu View Post

the wait is bearable

double rainbow
white chocolate +

Times thanked
< 3
ticket just arrived in the mail, easily the best birthday present I've given myself!
narcism +

faithless fangirl

Times thanked
< 586
Ticket arrived this morning

Quote:

MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
I note that Deedrah, Braincell and some others have taken the gig off their gig lists...
Orbit48 +

Times thanked
< 57
is technasia definitely still playing also?

i saw his name missing off a few of the other pages showing the lineup
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 339
Deedrah, Braincell - we never announced did we? Perhaps they were part of early negotiations and they just jumped the gun a little.

Technasia - yep still playing as far as I know.

For Up Coming Gigs Click Below.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Harvey/21983669277
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437

Quote:

Deedrah, Braincell - we never announced did we? Perhaps they were part of early negotiations and they just jumped the gun a little.

Thanks for clarifying Tim. Braincell even told me they were playing, lol. All good.

(After booking Yotopia for RSF you can basically do no wrong now )
timharvey +

Times thanked
< 339
Actually I lie, I think Braincell are playing. Apologies, getting confused... too many festivals. :/
For Up Coming Gigs Click Below.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Harvey/21983669277

Last edited by timharvey: 23-Aug-12 at 04:21pm

affiliateee +

Times thanked
< 0
affiliate manager
Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
Orbit48 +

Times thanked
< 57
Wicked I hope siegling goes for the harder techno stuff rather than the tech house he's been playing.
This recent set from aquasella is quality
http://www.future-past.org/10479/tec...2012-04-08-12/
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459

Quote:

latest Eclipse mail out has Govinda & Kamaninda at the Moon stage.
is this confirmed?
both of them are performing at the Mahabhuta Yoga Festival in Florida around 16 - 18 November 2012. they must be getting out of Queensland straight after the eclipse.
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
easy enough for them to play between the 10th and the 14th, or even 15th, and still get to Florida in time.

Kaminanda was pretty special at Boom.

EDIT: Live set from Bird of Prey (http://www.eclipse2012.com/musician/bird_prey) for those who are keen at http://boomfestival.org/boom2012/201...-bird-of-prey/

Last edited by MongooseFiend: 25-Aug-12 at 11:24am

milke joe +

Times thanked
< 4
love me some bird of prey, thanks for that.

great line up but why is the earth stage all aussies pretty much execpt fat freddys drop, not complaining but woulda loved to seen mountian mocha kilimanjaro on the list. cant wait
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
Heap of foreign reggae artists announced for Earth Stage today.

Also if that's Govinda of Peak Records then that's an outstanding booking btw.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
where was this announcement made?

(it's not Govinda of Peak Records but it's a good booking nonetheless )
MongooseFiend +

Times thanked
< 437
On ITM

Is it Govinda the American bass music guy?
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
yes, i can see this on ITM now.
i rarely go to the front-page to read the articles

Govinda is that violinist, who mixes it up with dub-steppy music
james5 +

Times thanked
< 1
I really don't want to miss this festival.it is one of the best time to enjoy.
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
some more additions to the list of acts:

:: INTERNATIONAL ::

* Beats Antique (Antique, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/beatsantique | www.facebook.com/beatsantiquefans
* Govinda (Govinda, USA) -- www.govindamusic.com | www.soundcloud.com/govindamusic | www.facebook.com/govindamusic
* Johhny Clarke (JAMAICA) -- www.myspace.com/johnny_clarke | www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny-Clarke/108090772551719
* Kaminanda (USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/kaminanda | www.facebook.com/Kaminanda.music | www.kaminanda.bandcamp.com
* Mungo’s HiFi (Scotch Bonnet / Scrub A Dub, SCOTLAND) -- www.mungoshifi.net | www.soundcloud.com/mungoshifi | www.facebook.com/mungoshifi
* Prince Fatty (Mr Bongo, UK) -- www.princefatty.com | www.soundcloud.com/princefatty | www.facebook.com/princefatty
* Ray Castle (Psy-Harmonics / Elejam / Twine Trax / Brainbusters, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.raycastle.com/music.html | www.facebook.com/metaray
* Richard Devine (Schematic / Sublight, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/richarddevine | www.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Devine/105387759760
* Thriftworks (Addictech, USA) -- www.soundcloud.com/thriftworks | www.facebook.com/Thriftworks

* Euphonix (AUSTRALIA)
* Loren (AUSTRALIA)
* Mista Savona (Savona Records / One Love Jamaica / Elefant Traks, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mistasavona | www.facebook.com/mistasavona
* Mustard Tiger (Adapted, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/mustard-tiger-3 | www.facebook.com/pages/Mustard-Tiger/140583499382256
* Neuron Compost (Gi'iwa / Vertigo, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/neuroncompost
* Pure Velour [Cosmicos (Causebecause)] (ULiveStudios.com, AUSTRALIA) -- www.facebook.com/pages/Purevelour/346213512089473
* Rollin Connection [Darius Bassiray + Daniel Banko] (Darkbeat, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/dariusbassiray | www.soundcloud.com/darius-bassiray
* SUN:MONX [Opiuo + Albino] (AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/sunmonx
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
* Grouch (Zenon, NEW ZEALAND) -- www.soundcloud.com/grouchnz | www.facebook.com/pages/Grouch/121566074528574
Simon_Murphy +

H@cked.

Times thanked
< 1,816
qoop +

ITM Contributor

Times thanked
< 3,459
still more acts to come...

Quote:

some more additions to the list of acts:

* Rollin Connection [Darius Bassiray + Daniel Banko] (Darkbeat, AUSTRALIA) -- www.myspace.com/dariusbassiray | www.soundcloud.com/darius-bassiray

^ it was brought to my attention, that this was incorrectly posted.

this is what it should be:

* Rollin Connection (Darkbeat, AUSTRALIA) -- www.soundcloud.com/darkbeat-1 | www.facebook.com/darkbeat.dan

free, unrewarded hype has its downsides

« Previous Thread Next Thread »